OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Hello all, Sully's back with another terrible idea that I'd love to gauge some interest in.

Sully's decided he's going to host a "Sofa Rally" in the student lounge. What this means, is students will attempt to race across the lounge using the locomotor spell and their sofa/chair of their choice. I wanted to post here to see who might wanna join that kind of thread as opposed to spend any value rally race time in the thread explaining things to folks.

First, some housekeeping:
Locomotor is a third year spell, but I figure there's room on various chairs for more than one person if any younger students want to co-pilot etc. And obviously, shenanigans regarding injuries and drama etc should adhere to board rules.
Lastly, I have zero problem with Sully getting in trouble for this, though if anyone busts it, I would politely request they at least let the rally get started before doing so if possible.

So there we have it, another potential terrible idea thread I wanna try. Does anyone else have any interest in joining something like that? Questions? Concerns?

omg! this sounds awesome! love the idea! I would either put my fourth year Issac into this or my second year Ricky! maybe even Samantha, who knows lol - but this is an epic idea!

:D

Many concerns but also Jasper and Emma are going to join this definitely

This sounds like so much fun and Harper would definitely love to join if any older students are looking for a copilot. I'm not sure what level of chaos you're going for, but if other spells are allowed, Harper would be happy to help her copilot by blasting obstacles out of the way and stunning other people chairs :r

This sounds like so much fun and Harper would definitely love to join if any older students are looking for a copilot. I'm not sure what level of chaos you're going for, but if other spells are allowed, Harper would be happy to help her copilot by blasting obstacles out of the way and stunning other people chairs :r
I'm sure Sully would be happy to take a younger student on board, especially Gryffindors :r
And I have no qualms with a little whacky races style interference with other spells, as long as no one's actively trying to hurt other racers (and board rules etc etc) 👀

Blake & Connor are definitely in :cool:

My second year Hufflepuff @Tilly Drage would be down for these shenanigans even if she'd not be useful spell-wise :D

And if you end up wanting a professor to bust this, I'm always down although Lydia might laugh and walk away

Yess, I'm glad other people are interested/excited 💪
I'll probably start the actual thread in a week or so once Halloween and Quidditch have closed so I have more time to focus on it 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back