Summer plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
HELLO ALL
I have just finished my semester which means it is summer break. and you know that that means. more time for plots. as i really have been a bit lax on plots the last few months. here are the people I use most or would like to use more. but if you have plots with any of my other accounts please shout out.

source.gif

Professor Elvera Le Fey
Divination years 3-4
friends. students,
Elvera was my first baby and here she still is. She teaches divination to third and fourht years. she is kind and willongto help eny students though she is not particually social. once she has 'adopted' you she will be sure to keep an eye on you for most of your schooling. but anyone who needs a mother figure at the school she is your girl

4D126FD5104A816DB79F91B711697C13DA6097CC

Selene Le Fey
Ravenclaw third year
Friends, people to pick on her, potential crush (m or f)
Selene is struggling a bit at the moment. she feels like she has not got any friends. and a lot of people pick on her. some of this is true. she is a bit odd, quite reserved she was used to being with her twin growing up and helia was the one who did most of the talking leaving her to be shy. she has come out of the bibble a bit at school but is starting to go back to this mode of thinking.

Hayley-hayley-williams-26006403-500-271.gif

Willow Cullen
Fifth-year Gryffindor prefect
friends, enemies, people to hang out with. people who need standing up for. adventures
Willow is the daughter of two werewolves, one is a pretty vocal activist. so needless to say she has a personality to match. she is loud and social, the kind of person who seems effortlessly cool. she plays quidditch, she plays guitar, she is a prefect. and always seems genuine with her personality not pretentious, except for her bright orange-red hair (usually red, though she might be changing it again for sixth year). she has recently decided that she wants to be an auror so is actualyl working hard to study (once i get around to classes).

4a66f8b0538767d983c3330723245539.gif

Linden Cullen
Unsorted due to be sorted next year)
friends. I am open to anything.
Linden is willows younger brother. he is 11 years old and loves animals. his best friend is his dog Bjorn and he often finds injured animals and tries to nurse them back to health. he is sweeter than his sister and might end up following his cousin into Hufflepuff. obviously, as he isnt sorted yet it would be hard to find reasons to meet people. he attends the local primary school in Wagga Wagga Australia. and plays on an under 12's soccer team as the goalie. he doesn't particularly like the sport aspects of the sport. but does like having a team. so really i am just letting ideas out there for him.

Others

8bbafee7d96bffbeabe42a390b8feb5d.gif

Briar Rowan Cullen:
Werewolf. head of the department for the control and regulation of magical creatures (though she hated the department name, member of the wizangamot and werewolf rights activist.
looking for anyhting really, friends werewolves other mums.
Briar has just got married to her husband after 20 years together. she is also pregnant with their third child. from how exciting her life was as a teenager it has settled down a lot now. but she is still one to do things on pure spontaneity. her family are her closest friends. and she is always hapy to help other werewolves cope with their condition.

Image to come.
rhiannon McGowan
Healer in training
Friends, colleagues patients
After leaving hnz class as headgirl of her year Rhiannon has not been resting. She has been back to muggle school to finish her education then studied medicine at the University of Tasmania. After working two years in Melbourne at a children and women’s hospital she has been accepted as a trainee healer at st mungos. As for social life goes she has just moved in with her partner tybalt archer and is happy so no need for romance. She is very career focussed and hard working. But once you get past the external she is kind and friendly. if not a little out of sync with the magical world.

source.gif

Leigh west
Bookshop owner and barista
Friends, encounters. unknown family :r
Leigh runs a cafe come bookshop in the muggle world what also has a special access room stocking some latest books from magical authors. She is married o her wife Steph and they have adopted two children. she is usually busy with work and steph is the one to look after the kids. when she has free time she enjoys history reading and a good cup of coffee.

Last edited:
Hey there! I hope your semester went smoothly. :)

I have a few students that I will be sorted next year, all that need more friends. Linden Cullen x Kayce Davies-Dilys (@Kayce Davies-Dilys) could be an interesting combination. She is rather vicious, especially at first; but she likes to try to play the sweet game. They both love animals which is something I could see them bonding over and opening up her soft side a little more. Friends, possible crushes later on, love/hate relationship whatever you feel like or we can just see how it goes! We could start something with them both stumbling upon an injured animal, stuck in tree, something of the sorts.

Leigh West x Gracie Williams (@Gracie Williams) could possibly work for friends. I could see her checking out the bookshop! She used to work in a flower shop that was a similar muggle front/wizard hidden setup. She is now the owner of Eeylop's Owl Emporium. Gracie is super upbeat and outgoing.

Any of my other characters are also welcome to any of your characters, this just popped out to me first thing and sounded fun! I'd love to hear what you think.

Hey Harleigh.
Thanks, yest it went well. i have already passed the units even before i get the marks for my final assignment back.

for @Kayce Davies-Dilys and Linden. that sounds good I like the idea og throwing them together and seeing how they go. maybe in obsidian somewhere. Lin could be there was his mum is doing some shopping. or on his own for an hour or when his parents are at work. we can see how they work together and work the relationship from there. but i am going to say straight up it is unlikely that they will be crushes. he is too young at the moment but as he gets older she won't be his type.

for @Gracie Williams and Leigh. that sounds like a good plan. I could start a thread in the owl shop if you would like.

Potential for crushing, I have Mazikeen Roe for Selene Le Fey? She could notice that Selene isn't doing so well, or see something happen and decide to go speak to her so it could be a friend/mentor thing?

I also have two options for your unsorted, one Leia Hume, the smallest of the Humes, she's a very girly girl, wants to be popular, wants to have lot of people who like her. She loves pink. She's a little fickle at times but the stronger the bond the more loyal she'll end up being in turn. or Lumio Skey, who is a bold, determined boy, he has a strong personality and knows what he wants. He does occasionally follow what the majority in a situation says, but it depends on what.

I'm good with whatever, or any other plots you want to have with my characters!

Glad to hear!

Would you like to start the thread for Kayce x Lin or do you want me to? I don’t care either way. And yes to the owl shop thread! That would be perfect :)

Glad to hear!

Would you like to start the thread for Kayce x Lin or do you want me to? I don’t care either way. And yes to the owl shop thread! That would be perfect :)
I have started the thread for @Gracie Williams and leigh here https://hogwarts.nz/threads/a-hoot-for-hugh.94011/
did you want to start the one for the others?
Potential for crushing, I have Mazikeen Roe for Selene Le Fey? She could notice that Selene isn't doing so well, or see something happen and decide to go speak to her so it could be a friend/mentor thing?

I also have two options for your unsorted, one Leia Hume, the smallest of the Humes, she's a very girly girl, wants to be popular, wants to have lot of people who like her. She loves pink. She's a little fickle at times but the stronger the bond the more loyal she'll end up being in turn. or Lumio Skey, who is a bold, determined boy, he has a strong personality and knows what he wants. He does occasionally follow what the majority in a situation says, but it depends on what.

I'm good with whatever, or any other plots you want to have with my characters!
I dont know if Maze and selene would be the type to crush on each other. however it would be freat for her to have another friend. someone to look out for her.
for linden. they both sound like they could be interesting which would you rather do. or would you like to throw one into the delivery of to see.

I have kia, loyal and brash, and addison, quiet and reserved for Linden.

If you have any ideas feel free to let me know, I'm at work and just want to get this down XD I might have more later, I will be back.

Hey, Mia!

What you think about Linden Cullen x Henry Addams could be friends? Henry is interesting person who likes so much comiks books and he always looking her father, but he is realy interesting your character. If you wanna do something fun or rubish, just let me know ^^

Miiaaaaa we should do another thread with Selene and Nell! Nell will be her friend 4ever. I would also be down for the possibility of a crush/relationship between them if you'd be keen? Nell has a final, but I don't have anything tied down for her for a while yet and I can definitely see them developing lil mutual crushes on each other :)

I have kia, loyal and brash, and addison, quiet and reserved for Linden.

If you have any ideas feel free to let me know, I'm at work and just want to get this down XD I might have more later, I will be back.
hmm. maybe we should wait until sorting before we try those two out. but we should try Willow with one of the mitchels twins again. maybe onyx this time. and see how they interact.

Hey, Mia!

What you think about Linden Cullen x Henry Addams could be friends? Henry is interesting person who likes so much comiks books and he always looking her father, but he is realy interesting your character. If you wanna do something fun or rubish, just let me know ^^
I dont believe there is such a thing as a rubbish RP. but a fun one i will be up for. what would you like to do?

Miiaaaaa we should do another thread with Selene and Nell! Nell will be her friend 4ever. I would also be down for the possibility of a crush/relationship between them if you'd be keen? Nell has a final, but I don't have anything tied down for her for a while yet and I can definitely see them developing lil mutual crushes on each other :)
I did not realise how much i needed that until you suggested it.
yes i will be keen for a crush or relationship between them. I can certainly see mutual crushes/relationship, and any drama that happens afterwards would be fun too.

hmm. maybe we should wait until sorting before we try those two out. but we should try Willow with one of the mitchels twins again. maybe onyx this time. and see how they interact.
Sounds good, lol. and yeah, sapphire is pretty loyal to Leda so Onyx could be a safe bet. I actually might have an idea for the Gryffindor common room. Is it cool if I start something?

yes, willow and leda don't always see eye to eye. at least not without wands drawn or a bantering match occurring between them.
of course, you can start something. or he can join the post quidditch party. or both.

I think, we can go to the park and look araund? I'm not sure but i have one post Leaky Cauldron. He love so much comiks book

I did not realise how much i needed that until you suggested it.
yes i will be keen for a crush or relationship between them. I can certainly see mutual crushes/relationship, and any drama that happens afterwards would be fun too.
Yesssss I'm very keen! Do you have Skype or Discord so we can work out the details?

I really want to use Ai more so if you’re up for it, we could have Elvera and Ai meet up... :r

Selene Le Fey
I have a few options for Selene, aka I have three third years that I haven't done much plotting with that are open. My first choice would be Audra Worth because they are both similar, weird in their own ways but I'm not too sure how open Audra would be with someone who is also always in their own heads. Everly is upbeat and sort of hyper, she's always been very childlike but is starting to settle as she goes through puberty and would be a good fit for a caring friend for Selene. And I also have Bada who is more reserved like Audra but because she was raised to be that way and would open up fairly easily. SO, anyways any of three are options that we can look into doing plotting with.

sorry for being slow. I have somehow been annoyingly social irl and trying (unsuccessfully to catch up with classes on here
I think, we can go to the park and look araund? I'm not sure but i have one post Leaky Cauldron. He love so much comiks book
I will have a look in the leaky cauldron and get a reply in

Hey Mia!

I have Adorah who might be a good friend and/or crush option if you still are looking for that.
I think she is now good for a crush. but Friends would be great. did you want to start something or do you want me to?

Yesssss I'm very keen! Do you have Skype or Discord so we can work out the details?
conversation moved to skype.

I really want to use Ai more so if you’re up for it, we could have Elvera and Ai meet up... :r
they should meet up. they got on well. and I am also enjoying the conversation between Jai and Elvera in the electives fair.

Selene Le Fey
I have a few options for Selene, aka I have three third years that I haven't done much plotting with that are open. My first choice would be Audra Worth because they are both similar, weird in their own ways but I'm not too sure how open Audra would be with someone who is also always in their own heads. Everly is upbeat and sort of hyper, she's always been very childlike but is starting to settle as she goes through puberty and would be a good fit for a caring friend for Selene. And I also have Bada who is more reserved like Audra but because she was raised to be that way and would open up fairly easily. SO, anyways any of three are options that we can look into doing plotting with.
they all sound interesting. maybe we should give one a shot first and see how it goes. which one would you want to try out?

they should meet up. they got on well. and I am also enjoying the conversation between Jai and Elvera in the electives fair.
I am too! And a meetup is good with me? Would you like me to start it or do you want to?

they all sound interesting. maybe we should give one a shot first and see how it goes. which one would you want to try out?
it does not matter much to me :p

Hey Miaaaaa :wub:

I am throwing Thackery in there for a little drama with Selene since she may have eyes for others and he just like whelp, there goes my 💔. What you think? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back