Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh wasn't going to let this go. That much was clear, if only because she was sure it would annoy professor styx and because she thought it would funny to see how far she could get this. So she had a sign, a clipboard, an ever lasting quill and was trying to get any manner of student to sign it. "Sign the petition tae help slytherin get a trampoline!" she shouted loudly.

Petition
  1. Liusaidh Fergusson
  2. Hildegard De Valeriane
  3. Saira Lykims
  4. Mordred Cavanaugh
  5. Terrell Foley
  6. Professor Cyndi Kingsley
  7. Padme Hume
  8. Tilly Drage
  9. Aonghas Fergusson
  10. Veronica Right
  11. Emma van Houten
  12. James Woodlock II
  13. Seraphina My

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilda had finished eating and had therefore left the Great Hall, with a sandwich still in hand, she headed for the stairs to go back up to her dormitory but noticed a familiar face at the entrance level, she then changed direction.The closer the young Gryffindor approached the more she recognized the Slytherin she had met in the Dungeons, the latter was equipped with a sign and seemed to want to sign a petition so that she and the members of her house had a trampoline."Hi, where can I sign?" Hilda asked as she approached, sporting a smile.

"Oh hey! Trip master," she said, "Ye can sign right here," Liusaidh offered the clipboard with the petition and the quill to the girl motioning to where she could sign. "Slytherin, or well ah, appreciate yer support."

Saira couldn't believe the trampoline thing was still going on, then again, it was Liusaidh. Saira watched as a gryffindor girl signed her name and considered signing hers too. It wasn't like it would necessarily benefit her, Saira wasn't a "jump-y" person. "Here, i'll sign." She said, smiling with slight amusement.

Mordred watched curiously at the younger students making a ruckus. Of course, he heard Gryffindor had gotten a trampoline. Maybe he could talk to Professor Kingsley and have her put in a good word for the children's cause. Mo walked over. "This is pointless, but I'll sign. Maybe I can talk to Professor Kingsley." he offered.

Terrell joined the gathering group of people, he was willing to sign the petition too. "I just assumed that all the houses had trampolines." Terrell commented, "You should go one better and get a bouncy castle!"

Liusaidh was pleased when Saira agreed to sign it as well as some older student. She looked towards another student, a gryffindor by the sounds of it. "Ah'll stick wae a trampoline, cannae push Professor Styx tae much. Are ye gonna sign the petition then?" she asked the boy since the others had indicated they would.

Hilda signs her name on the clipboard"You will have your trampoline, you can do it" she said going away ,making two thumbs up to the Slytherin " And have a good day , see you later" added the girl disappearing at the corner of the corridor.

Professor Kingsley was walking by the Entrance Hall, toast in hand, when she saw a small crowd. Curious, as they didn't seem to be fighting or carrying on in any way, she wandered over, hearing the word 'trampoline' at the end. The woman grinned. "May I sign?" she asked, taking a bite of her toast.

Padme had heard the young girl looking for signatures when she'd walked into the great hall, but as she walked back out she noted that there were several more people, and after a moment, decided why not. Hufflepuff didn't have a trampoline and she'd be quite happy without one but if Slytherin wanted one...then she'd support that, especially if a professor was. "I'll sign it too," she indicated.

Liusaidh smiled to the girl who she had seen in the dungeons. Smiling as she signed it and then moved away. Liusaidh had spotted the head of Gryffindor house approached and she'd been ready to defend her corner, so when the professor said she wanted to sign it, Liusaidh smiled widely, "Course Professor!" she made sure to hand the petition to the professor, and could then afterwards pass it to the next girl who was willing to sign.

Terrell agreed this girl already had a fight on her hands. "Good point, best not push it. Sure I'll sign!" Terrell signed his name next.

"Good luck" she stated to the organizer as she passed the petition to the next person. Professor Kingsley walked away musing about the Slytherin Head of House's reaction when he received the petition.

Emma was surprised to spot a small commotion in the entrance hall, noticing that her head of house was there too. She headed over, half expecting to see someone in trouble. But instead, it soon became clear there was a Slytherin girl trying to get a trampoline. Trying to steal her idea! Emma wasn't sure what to think about it. "You know, the trampoline in Gryffindor was because of my suggestion." She said loudly, for anyone who wanted to hear. Only because Professor Kingsley had just left.

What’s all this about a trampoline? Tilly saw Liusaidh, a peppery Slytherin girl she recognized from classes and a confrontation in the Quidditch Stands, encouraging students from all houses to sign a piece of parchment. Tilly shrugged and grabbed the ever-lasting quill, signing her name.

“Good luck!” Tilly said to Liusaidh, wondering if Hufflepuff would need to go as far as a petition to convince Professor Carter for a trampoline of their own.

Liusaidh smiled widely, "Thanks!" she said to the professor. She passed the petition to the next person as she heard someone claim the original idea. "Well then ye better sign fae this one tae," she told the older girl. Liusaidh passed the sign up to Tilly and smiled to her friend, "Ta Tilly!"

Aonghas had heard a few murmers as he'd sat in the great hall. He walked out and instantly noticed his sister. She was getting signatures....for a trampoline. He couldn't imagine Professor Styx would want that. he would sign it, but linger to make sure nothing happened. "Will ye let me sign?"

Veronica was passing through the Entrance Hall when she saw Liusaidh, they weren't exactly besties but they had met once or twice and clearly she was still invested on having a trampoline.
"Where can I sign?" Veronica said giving her a wink and a smile, they had a talk about this during one the times they hung out so she was sure the Slytherin girl would be happy that Veronica supported her.

Emma had hoped for a better reaction from the girl, maybe somewhat more impressed. But she understood that she wanted this to happen for Slytherin too, so she shrugged and signed the list. "You should just have been in Gryffindor, honestly. Styx is never going to say yes." She couldn't resist saying, even after signing the list. "He obviously doesn't know how to have fun."

Liusaidh handed it to her brother to sign and gave him a long eye rolls at his words. Though he wasn't saying much more than others were. Liusaidh handed it to Veronica when she arrived and her brother was done with it. She rolled her eyes again at the girl who said she should've been a gryffindor, "If ah had known there'd be a trampoline in Gryffindor and no Slytherin, ah'd have asked fae Gryffindor more," she told the girl, since to Liusaidh the houses didn't really mean anything. But at least the older girl was signing.

James noticed one of his fellow first year Slytherin's was getting people to sign a petition and shouting that it was for Slytherins to get a trampoline in the common room. James could definitely get onboard with that so he went over to her. "Hey, I'll sign,"

Seraphina stared out the window across from her as she tried to spoon another bite of chowder in her mouth. She heard a green girl shout something about a trampoline and saw people going over towards. She got up and smirked at the choatic petition. "I'll sign," she said as she penned her name and went back to her soup.

Liusaidh knew she would likely have to really drive the petition for a while and what would be that magic number that would help her get it. "Aye, sure," she passed it the next two people who'd agreed to sign it. One of which she knew as a slytherin, the other she didn't know.

Penny passed one of her roommates handing around a petition to get the Slytherins to get a trampoline in the common room. Penny had heard from her friends in Gryffindor that they had a trampoline and she would love to get one in their Common Room too. Penny was on board, loads of people were, but Liusaidh had a fight on her hands to get Styx to agree. "Yeah I'll sign too" She said, gesturing her hand to be passed the clipboard next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back