OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Pine Wand, Meteorite Dust Core
I swear this always happens when I go "yeah, I think I'll get some plots going" but I have been pretty absent lately, I've just completely lost muse and desire to rp and I'm just really low mentally generally and I think it's just been a 'I need to take a break' kind of deal. So, hence the semi-hiatus. I will get caught up and finish posting all my lessons this weekend, apologies for my delays there. And I'll get on for stuff like Quidditch and the paper - by then I might be a bit rested up even and feeling better. Maybe. Sorry to people I've got threads with/planning things with, I feel horrible for letting you down (which quashes my desire to get on even more, and the cycle continues).

Feel free to hit me up on discord or something, idk. As you can probably tell reading this my ability to write even basic things at the moment is almost non-existent. Work emails are a nightmare. :lol:

Oh noo, take care of yourself - knowing when to take a break is super important. HMU on discord if you ever wanna chat, but enjoy the rest & take it easy!

Take care! I hope the break is helpful for you.

Take care Camilla! I hope the break helps and you know you can always hit me up on discord :hug:

Big hug Camilla and I'll catch up with you on discord :)

:hug: Take care of yourself Camilla, and never worry about letting people down, you always come first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back