Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png
Christmas is right around the corner, which means it's time for Secret Santa! If you are unfamiliar with Secret Santa, keep reading to get all of the details and sign-up!

The goal of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. Easy enough, right? The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

To Participate:
Between now and the 4th of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Here is a link to last year's gifts to give you an idea.

This year, the deadline for sending me your gifts will be December 22nd to allow time for behind the scenes work. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic will be posted to give you all your gifts, so you can shower your Secret Santa with love.

Can't submit?
During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so within the given deadline, we would really like it if you inform us of this; preferably before the 20th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:
With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. The more details you provide, the better it is for your Secret Santa!

Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:

[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:

[b]Likes[/b]:

[b]Dis-likes[/b]:

[b]Additional information[/b]:

We can't wait to see all the presents!
- Kait :santa:

WOOHOO :santa:

Preferred name: Claire/Clairey

Favourite colour(s): Indigo, brown/rust/steampunk colours, rainbows

Likes: RACCOONSS, steampunk, Neopets, HP (esp relating to my HNZ charries hehe)

Dis-likes: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Additional information: Thanks so much in advance, I'll love it whatever it is :wub:

Preferred name: Kaye

Favourite colour(s): Any pastel colours, mostly yellows!

Likes: CATS!, COWS!, classical music, books, my characters, guitars

Dis-likes: Twilight, dark colours

Additional information: Thank you to whoever gets me! I'll be appreciative of anything :wub:

Preferred name: Jess

Favourite colour(s): Purple and dark blue

Dis-likes: Nothing, lol

Additional information: I would just be happy someone thought of me XD

Preferred name: Madz

Favourite colour(s): Purple, black, silver and any of the house colors.

Likes: My child :p Stranger Things, Hufflepuff, Buzzfeed Unsolved, fics of our characters, graphics, Twenty One Pilots and Halloween

Dis-likes: Gross things? I don't know xD

Additional information: Surprise me! :wub:

Yaaay Secret Santa!

Preferred name: Rowan

Favourite colour(s): Black, purple, and turquoise

Likes: Skulls, ~~goth~~ stuff, anything relating to my characters, the McElroy Brothers, Homestuck, dance stuff, GOATS, RATS, music, bad jokes, a good cup of tea

Dis-likes: Pokemon, jewel tones, dogs, having paint dust up my nose

Additional information: Thank youuuuuuu :wub:

Love this time of year :wub:

Preferred name: Anna/Annaleise

Favourite colour(s): All of them!

Dis-likes: Anything not in the likes :p

Additional information Can't wait to see how this turns out! Thanks in advance :wub:

Preferred name: Arle

Favourite colour(s): Pastel colors

Dis-likes: too many but say the common gross stuff.

Additional information: Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Preferred name: Daphne

Favourite colour(s): Pink! Pastels in general, bright colors.

Likes: Harry Potter, HNZ + anything to do with my characters. Avatar the last airbender, cartoons in general (Steven Universe + The new She Ra reboot are two examples) Hufflepuff! Pokemon! Books!

Dis-likes: The Fantastic Beast movies aren't my favorites. Besides that just nothing too gross.

Additional information: Thanks!

Preferred name: Mia

Favourite colour(s): Blue Purple, strong colours

Likes: HP(obviously). scandinavia (especially anything danish), Dr who, worm (I like panacea and tattletale best). Aurora (the singer), mø (once again see Scandinavian)

Dis-likes: not much, washy/pastel colours.

Additional information: Thank you so much.

Sign-ups close soon! Let’s have some holiday fun!

Preferred name: Lovi

Favourite colour(s): BLUE, Cyan, purple, yellow, black and red.

Likes: HP. The real housewives of atlanta and dallas. candles. birds. all sorts of memes. art and graphics. marvel and comics. politics. my characters,

Dis-likes: not much. I'm not picky!

Additional information: If you want a pic of me let me know! (idk why I am offering maybe if you want to incorporate it into my gift)

Sign ups are closed! I’ll be sending you a pm tomorrow with your Secret Santa information. Can’t wait!

Just a reminder that your gifts are due in less than a week. The ones that have already been sent are ahhhmazing!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back