Reactions: Y29 Sorting and Transfers

I'm extreeeeemely happy with how our terrible arachnoboys turned out :wub: I thought it was most likely that they would fall in the same house, and it'll probably be better for the long-term development we have planned (daph and i spent way way too long on these goofy awful goths and we love them very much) but I'm a little sad about our backup plan for if they were split up, which I can happily share now that it's too late. We had a whole scenario planned out with them finding an abandoned room in the castle and setting it up as their Secret Twin Dorm where they would stay as long as they could (until somebody inevitably caught them) because they didn't wanna be separated :lol: Like I said I'm super happy they get to be together and we have a BUNCH of plans for this too, but I did very much enjoy that mental image lmao

My only regret is that they can't sneak into each other's lessons

But this way it'll be nice and confusing and harder to keep them apart xD even I had to do a double take a few times already

Patrick Vernier said:
I'm very pleased with where Patrick was placed! He's not going to like not being with his sister so we'll see how it goes :p I wonder what made the sorting hat place him in Hufflepuff? I thought as I was filling out his form that he did have some strong Ravenclaw traits and it would be interesting to know what the hat was thinking :D
He did have some Ravenclaw traits, mostly his imaginative side, but his Hufflepuff traits - his interest in keeping the peace, his loyalty, his interest in hard work to achieve his goals, his desire to be part of a group - kept on appearing throughout his application.

I had so much fun with sorting all my firsties this year, the results are perfect! I honestly didn't know where Eve would be placed at all. Her character still isn't perfectly clear to me. I give much thanks to the sorting hat. :D

Jocelynn Moors said:
I'm not sure I can quite predict where Jocelynn will end up. It's really a toss up. I can see Gryffindor but also Hufflepuff. Maybe Ravenclaw or Slytherin. But there is no preference here, I'll be happy whichever house she's placed in.
I said Gryffindor didn't I? I think it will be a good house for her and it's been quite some time since I've had a Lion so I'm pleased although I really had no preference on her house xD

Just makes me want to sort more!!!! 0_0

Jocelynn Moors said:
Jocelynn Moors said:
Just makes me want to sort more!!!! 0_0
Resist!

I'm happy with Wilfred's placement. I think he'll be a fine little Hufflepuff and it's certainly interesting to see his name in yellow. ^_^ Hopefully he'll make some good friends. :lol:

Jocelynn Moors said:
Wilfred Lichester-Raven said:
Was my only one tho!
That's where it always starts, though! D: Next thing you'll know, you've got five or six of them! Not that I'm talking from experience or anything.

I'm so happy with this result. I confess I was very much aiming for Ravenclaw with Stella, and I think she'll be very happy there.

It'll be a nice change to have a character who's content in their house, unlike poor Hayley who hates Slytherin with every fibre of her being.

Well any good fit is great and the ones that the characters don't like just will build up their character even more!

I try to never do more than 2 since I always find it a bit too repetitive with classes. I'm loving the group of first years we have so far!

(Also I was thinking of using Stella as Jocelynn's sister's name xD I'm not going to, but just saying good name choice!)

I felt like Gabriella could either go yellow or blue, and I would have been happy with both ^_^ I think Hufflepuff suits her though! Especially with the character development I have in mind for her.

Very pleased with my houses :woot:

So, my idea that Frankie was Gryffindor and Lucinda was not Gryffindor was on point then xD
Really I'm most pleased that the hat validated my suspicion that Lucinda did have some Ravenclaw tendencies, even though Slytherin definitely suits her better after I worked through her form.

Simon Vanity said:
I'm really excited to sort this guy, mostly because I don't know where he might end up. He's a really hard worker because he likes to win and be the best, but he'll only work hard if it means he will win, he'll give up the moment he doesn't do well.

I think he could be either a slytherin or a hufflepuff, but I'd be happy wherever he ends up.
So I was wrong xD
But, I'm happy with it. Simon would work hard no matter the house, so it wouldn't have mattered where he ended up but he's happy.
The only person who won't be happy is his sister.

So excited to find out where Jazzy and Gray will end up. I want more than anything for the twins to be together but I don't know if they will be, there are certain things that make them very different. Dan and I don't really mind which house they may be sorted in although I think that Jasmine might be a Slyth or Gryff xD

Hufflepuff!

Honestly, I am a little surprised, but I think a part of me had a feeling like this would be the case. Not that I really had any inclination as to where he would eventually get sorted. But either way, I am pleased with this sorting, though I know full well Brad doesn't give a toss either way xD

Merlin's sig suits his red so beautifully!

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Merlin's sig suits his red so beautifully!
Dang, you're right.

This is a good thought. It was meant to be!

It's very spooky Stella Wright and I have used the same FC and have been sorted in the same house! :-O

I'm predicting Slytherin for Nerine's quiet ambition, but Ravenclaw is possible because she wants to make discoveries. Small chance of Hufflepuff because she is a peacemaker, or at least prefers peace.

Called it.

I actually expected Athena to be a Slytherin. She's not an easy person to deal with xD

I am so curious! I can't wait. Got two to sort! Charlotte can be anything and I'm happy with anything but I'm guessing Slytherin or Gryffindor and Liam I hope Ravenclaw but I have so many Gryffindors I'm guessing that will be it.
Oh wow two snakes! I thought Liam would be a Gryffindor but I'm happy with both. Now that Charlotte is in the house with Odette it is gonna be fun.

I reckon I am done with sorting, since most of my adult characters decided to have all their kids at the same time (next year won't be any better).

Sione Kyle: I expected Slytherin for him, but I think Gryffindor might be a good fit for him as he ages. He just hates the school right now because he didn't to go. But he isn't really Slytherin material like I once thought he was.
Oceanus Kingston: Ahahaha he was so certain that Hyperion would have been the Hufflepuff. Truth be told, I thought that Oceanus would have been a Ravenclaw or Slytherin, but how close he holds his friends, or will, shows that he can be a team player. He does yearn for knowledge, but he isn't necessarily wise.
Hyperion Kingston: A very gentle person that loves everything, pretty much. He is a very kind person and is a bit odd from time to time, and very much into fantasies, whereas his twin is a lot more realistic than he is. Ravenclaw does suit him.
Achlys Styx: Achlys would have made a great Slytherin, but a better Ravenclaw. She did want to be with her twin, Nerine, but she will have to deal. It seems like the younger Styx's are just in Slytherin and Ravenclaw, except with Lanithro, who is in Gryffindor. XD
Cole Dragonov: Cole is the firstborn son of Isabella Dragonov nee Romanes, a very stern and ambitious Slytherin back in the day. While I didn't know where he would end up being, I didn't think Slytherin would have been the choice. But he will absolutely make a great Slytherin!

Something wrong with my sorting skills. I can't seem to sort any in Slytherin. xD I guess I'm taking a big break from the house since like Clinton and Jaden. Mostly Jaden and I guess Kamaria. It's really hard to think with each character when their bios nowhere complete.

Which, I will eventually do!

Ari was transferred into Ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back