Reactions: Y29 Sorting and Transfers

Okay so I'm finally done sorting all my new firsties xD
Cassander Howard - Slytherin, Eleanor Pratt - Gryffindor, Ivy Phillips - Ravenclaw
These 3 I pretty much knew would end up there. I wanted Eleanor to be a Gryffindor sooo badly, so I'm glad the sorting hat took her decision into account. :wub:
The last two, Kaz Rashid and Mia Mendoza ended up switched! :lol: I wanted Ravenclaw for Kaz and Hufflepuff for Mia but they ended up in the opposite houses! I can see why they ended up in those respective houses, but I do wish Kaz was more Ravenclaw than Puff. Should be interesting though! ^_^

I did so well not to sort... and then I caved :woot:

I imagined Davina would be a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin, because she's pretty curious but also likes to get her own way. I very rarely get Slytherins so this is cool! :party:

This is my first character here at HNZ! I was hoping for Kat to make Slytherin, but Ravenclaw was definitely my second choice, so I'm still pretty excited. It will be fun to see where the Ravenclaw house will take her.

Hopefully I get the hang of everything here pretty quickly!

I'm happy with Jocelynn as Gryffindor, I think it fits her quite well. I'm surprised with Hudson's Ravenclaw, I didn't really see it coming, but I think he will do well in the house and make some good friends there! :)

Mervyn was a toss up between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, I thought. He's all about doing good for the world, but he's a bit cocky and arrogant about it =)) He'll get on here fine!!

I hope Canti will end up in Hufflepuff, that's always been my favorite house because of its friendliness and kindness. She certainly exemplifies both of those traits well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back