xDfEZNd.png

YtgiPBt.png
xDfEZNd.png
What we do is secret
THE BASICS:
NAME:Theodore Eugene Westwick
NAME MEANING:
🕷 Theodore: From the Greek name Theodoros, which meant "gift of god"
🕷Eugene: English form of Eugenius, the Latin form of the Greek name Eugenios which was derived from the Greek word eugenes meaning "well born".
🕷 Westwick: Westwick is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, situated to the south of North Walsham.
HOMETOWN: Oamaru, New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS: Theo, Ted, Teddy, but only by his twin and (sometimes) his parents.
BIRTHDAY:31 October 2032

NATIONALITY:Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY:Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN:Scorpio. Being a Scorpio born on October 31st, your calm, ambitious and passionate personality defines you. You strive for success, which explains why you are dissatisfied with anything other than being the best. Passion runs deep within you and pushes you to conquer challenges and meet your goals. Although you are highly ambitious and driven, you maintain an outer calm, much to the surprise of your friends, coworkers, peers and family.
ELEMENT:Water. Your sign's paired element is water and of all the zodiac signs, you are the only one to maintain a fixed relationship with the element. Water's influence allows you to ride strong waves of emotion with understanding. As a result, you can understand when others are experiencing similarly troubled waters. Likewise, it is water that is responsible for your great determination, which is so strong that may even be considered stubbornness. Continue to embrace the positive qualities of water, as they can be one of your greatest assets. Avoid water's negative influence, which includes moodiness and emotional instability.
PLANET: Pluto. Pluto is the Scorpio's planetary ruler, but as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you actually receive twice the influence from Pluto. Being the planet of transformation, Pluto connects to your desire for power, growth and renewal. Pluto's influence fuels your ambition, which explains why your financial successes are of the utmost concern. Your drive is your greatest strength, but it can become harmful if you become too obsessed with obtaining power. Embrace your compassion and patience to avoid harming your personal relationships with manipulation.

EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw
HOGWARTS YEAR: Seventh
FAVORITE CLASS: Herbology, Potions
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Flying

CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: -

WAND: Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Acromantula Web Core
🕷Wood: Ebony wands choose a wizard or witch who could easily be seen as an outsider, but continues to dare to be themselves. The owner of an ebony wand is not easily moved from their purpose: whether that be good, evil, or something perhaps a little more grey.

🕷 Core: The web of an acromantula is especially strong, so as a core it helps to add a punch to spells. It has been known to be useful for spells of a darker nature. Wands with this core would have no effect against a Basilisk or against a wand that had a core with a part of a Basilisk.
Dtti7my.png

PET AT SCHOOL:
GMRvCUW.png

Tarantula spider named Victor
Deceased in 2049

(*warning: picture in spoiler)

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Craig Roberts
HAIR:Short and dark brown
EYES:Dark brown
BUILD
:A little short for his age.
STYLE:Theodore prefers old fashioned clothing styles and dark colors. His clothing style is more formal than an average child's.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:Theodore's often stares at others in a somewhat disconcerting way.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Theodore is extremely close to his twin brother, and together with Edmund he prefers to shut other people out. He's extremely curious about everything and spends most of his time figuring things out, but he hates social situations and gets anxious in large groups. Theodore is the more logical twin, preferring chess and puzzles over his brother's more creative hobby of music. He likes things that make sense no matter how you look at it, objective instead of subjective.
xDfEZNd.png

INTJ - "THE ARCHITECT"
It's lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population - it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

INTJ STRENGTHS:
Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind 🕷 High Self-Confidence 🕷Independent and Decisive 🕷Hard-working and determined 🕷 Open-minded 🕷 Jacks-of-all-Trades

INTJ WEAKNESSES:
Arrogant 🕷 Judgmental 🕷 Overly analytical 🕷 Loathe highly structured environments 🕷 Clueless in romance
xDfEZNd.png

HISTORY: Georgina Westwick inherited a large and very old house from her grandfather, aged just nineteen, while still working on her degree. Upon finishing her studies, she and Douglas chose to move into the tumbledown victorian mansion and begin fixing it up to raise their family. Theodore and Edmund were born shortly after renovations began, and grew up in the mostly-crumbling victorian house, developing a love for exploring its rotting passages and discovering secrets long-forgotten in the many crumbling rooms and corridors of the oldest parts of the house. They often went against their parent's wishes by exploring parts that they deemed too dangerous, creating secret hideaways. The two didn't have much contact with other children growing up, as they almost always spent their time together and away from strangers. The twins also loved to explore the woods around their house, making many secret hideouts there as well. where they developed a fondness for the spiders lurking in every corner, and began to collect insects themselves out of curiosity. When the twins weren't exploring either inside or outside the house, they entertained themselves by reading old books that were left behind in the house by occupants decades ago or playing chess together. At peace with their odd interests and one another's company, they grew up happily, spending their days exploring imaginary worlds together and researching the macabre.
LIKES:The forest, spiders, chess, old toys, old photos, scary stories
DISLIKES: Social people, pastels, loud noises, dogs
GOALS:To research insects for a living with Edmund at his side
FEARS: Large crowds, losing his brother
STRENGTHS:Theodore is incredibly intelligent and logical, he's a good strategist and can beat almost anyone he knows at chess. He has a good intuition and sense of direction and a sharp sense of humor.
WEAKNESSES:Theodore isn't very social and has trouble communicating with people outside his family. He can also be extremely narrow minded and even cruel at times.
MIRROR OF ERISED
: He would see him and Edmund living together in a small hut in the forest, far away from everyone else and able to be themselves without ridicule.
BOGGART: Being in a crowd of total strangers.
PATRONUS: Tarantula
AMORTENTIA: Unknown

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
47j0wqW.png
COVLCjh.png
UpMfGpU.png
Name: Douglas Craig Westwick
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: Married
Name: Georgina Lenore Westwick-Gray
Relation: Mother
Martial Status: Married
Name: Edmund Clinton Westwick (x)
Relation: Brother
Marital Status: -
Former House: Ravenclaw
lLFOhN5.png
uPG1c0h.png
x5PycHh.png
Name: Quincy Westwick
Relation: Uncle
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Name: Cordelia Westwick-Adams
Relation: Aunt
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Name: Augustus Oscar Westwick
Relation: Cousin
Marital Status: -
Former House: Ravenclaw
ffFsCjn.gif

M6nCjWw.png

oHZkh1z.gif

QK8FpM8.png

wAyD3GN.gif

mE2nRSC.png

4Bo9Vug.gif
rSEvoNE.png

NyhepRQ.gif

rSw3mw8.png

rVFNKq3.gif

i5B6mks.png

keijjVT.gif

AUZmtVU.png

Wa3ACwZ.gif

CQGsBiV.png
Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
LrIBv28.png

ApprehensionWith Edmund Westwick, Athena Rey-Martinez, Jasmine Wolfe, Xavier Mackintosh, and Grayson WolfeBrightstone Village

First Year

xcAYYj8.png

"My first year wasn't that remarkable. I didn't know if I wanted to go to a new place, as our house is the best place I know. But Hogwarts wasn't all that bad, at least it was interesting. It's too bad about all the annoying people around, though. I wish everyone would just leave me and Edmund alone."
While Theodore was curious about magic and eager to learn new things, he was extremely hesitant about going to Hogwarts. Used to being with only his family, Theodore found the idea of sharing a school with many other students his own age horrifying. He was glad to be in the same house as his brother, though it did cause him to stick close to him through everything. He hardly met any new people, despite being surrounded by them. And the ones he did meet, he kept at a distance.
Theodore was terrified. He didn't show it on his stony expression, but he was sure his twin could feel his hand shaking in his own. They were holding hands, something they didn't often do anymore but it was a big source of comfort right now. No one had commented on it yet, but if anyone tried he knew they would get back at that person. Together. At least, if they were in the same house. It took a long time for their names to be called, seeing as it started with a 'W'. Then, he finally heard it. 'Westwick Edmund.' He swallowed as his brother's hand slipped out of his and he made his way to the stool. He watched him get sorted and then head to the table with a glance back at Theodore. Then it was his turn, he didn't even have to listen to the name that was called because it was obvious he was next. He made his way to the stool slowly, closing his eyes and hoping more than anything else that he would be with his brother.
"How curious! You and your brother are two sides of the same galleon. Ravenclaw!"

Roleplays
Two at OnceBuying his wand
With Edmund Westwick
Ollivander's Wand Shop
Journey's BeginningWith Edmund Westwick, Aras Urbonavicius, and Lucinda SylvesterNew Zealand Express
Creeping ShadowsWith Edmund Westwick and Wilfred Lichester-RavenThe Dungeons
The HuntWith Edmund Westwick and Lia BarrosThe Courtyard
I Spy with My Little EyeHalloween Feast
With Edmund Westwick, Alexis Sage Kramer, and ~Professor Katherine Alicastell
Great Hall
Lone SpiderWith Athena Rey-MartinezThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Dusty Walls to Hide BehindWith Edmund Westwick and Stella WrightThe Library
Seeking the UnfamiliarWith Zoe TsujiThe Dungeons

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsE
1st Year History of MagicE
1st Year CharmsE
1st Year TransfigurationE
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyE
1st Year FlyingP
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.6 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 336

First Year Photos

LrIBv28.png

Second Year

rxngZKM.png

"Second year was a lot like the first. I'm getting used to being at school, but I still feel like there are way too many students. The classes are becoming more interesting, but they still often leave out the best parts. I prefer to just talk to my brother, but this Zoe girl keeps bothering me."

While Theodore slowly grew more accustomed to living in the castle, he still kept his walls up around most other students. Sticking close to his brother, he had very little drive to talk to anyone else. The one exception to this was Zoe Tsuji, a girl he'd met in his first year and encountered again during his second. The conversation with her was irritating and confusing, but somehow it stayed in his mind far more often than he would have liked.

Roleplays
People WatchingWith Edmund Westwick and Diana HollandThe Student Lounge
It's our Town, Everybody ScreamHalloween Feast
With Edmund Westwick
Great Hall
Tangled BranchesWith Edmund WestwickThe Forbidden Forest
Smile With Edmund Westwick and Kira WolfThe Library
Lost: Eight-Legged FriendWith Zoe TsujiRavenclaw Common Room
For one and not the other Receiving a Rose
With Edmund Westwick and Geovanna Volt
The Dungeons
Still WeirdWith Edmund Westwick, Xavier Jeffreys, and Professor Sarah HarringtonThe Forbidden Forest
Caught More than Just BugsWith Edmund Westwick, ~Professor Jonathon Phillips, and Professor Sarah HarringtonProfessor Phillips's Office

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsE
2nd Year History of MagicE
2nd Year CharmsE
2nd Year TransfigurationE
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyE
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.9 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 282
Second Year Photos
LrIBv28.png

Third Year

6dyhQzk.png

"My third year started as usual. It was just me and Edmund, doing what we liked to do. But Edmund started acting strange, which annoyed me. Eventually he revealed he wanted to go to the yule ball with a girl. It's a riduclous notion, a girlfriend. I hope he comes to his senses quickly."

Theodore's third year was one of big change for him. For the first time in his life, he and his brother started to have different interests. Edmund met a girl who he wanted to take out to the yule ball and date, and Theodore quickly felt left behind. Having only really talked to his brother before, Theodore had no idea how to connect to anyone else. With Edmund more and more distracted, and after their fight near the end of the year, Theodore has no idea how to proceed. He can only hope Edmund stops hanging around this girl. Though he's also thinking of ways to help that process along a little faster.

Roleplays
A Tool for CrushingWith Dallas PatersonThe Apothecary
A Paper Forest to Explore With Edmund Westwick and Nymphea WellsFlourish and Blott's
Is There Glitter in This?With Zoe TsujiRavenclaw Third Years Boys Dorm
Imperfect ReflectionsWith Edmund WestwickRavenclaw Third Years Boys Dorm
The Side Party is Better
With Bisera Orlova and Arvel Ayers
The Courtyard
A Missing EchoWith Sapphire MichaelsThe Library
Rose for Theodore Receiving a Rose
With Daisy Parker
The North Tower
A Creepy RoseReceiving a Rose
With Tomas Wode
Ravenclaw House Table
Cracks in the GlassWith Edmund WestwickThe Great Lawn
Capturing a SceneWith Nixon MercuryThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Watch Me Like A Dark CloudWith Stella Wright and Zoe TsujiThe Hogwarts Garden
Third Year Marks
3rd Year History of MagicE
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
3rd Year CharmsE
3rd Year HerbologyE
3rd Year PotionsE
3rd Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
Grade Point Average5 (E Average)

House points earned during year: 170
Third Year Photos
LrIBv28.png

Fourth Year

PGnWy0z.png

"What happened wasn't just my fault. Maybe I went too far, but it was all I could think of to do. Edmund was the one who left me first, he abandoned me. Getting him to break up with his girlfriend was cruel, but it needed to be done. I just wish he hadn't found out."

After their fight during their third year, a rift started to appear between Theodore and Edmund. Even though they were still speaking and spending time together, it felt to Theodore like Edmund was drifting away from him. He didn't know what he could be without his brother by his side, and in his desperation he pulled an unforgivable stunt. He pretended to be Edmund to destroy his relationship with Diana Holland, something that went very well. The only downside to it was that Edmund found out quickly and completely banished Theodore from his life. If he had felt like he had lost his brother before, it was nothing compared to now. They no longer speak, and even switched beds so they wouldn't be next to each other in the dormitory anymore.

Roleplays
Drifting SeperatelyWith Norton GillespieFlourish and Blott's
Hiding in Dusty CornersWith Marlowe MoorsThe Library
A Venomous SpiderWith Diana Holland The Fourth Floor Corridor
Broken ReflectionWith Edmund WestwickThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Lonely TwinWith Zoe TsujiRavenclaw Common Room
A Common MistakeWith Analei LouwThe Courtyard
All This YellowReceiving a Rose
With Gwen Owens-Lee
Ravenclaw House Table
Distanced from the WorldWith Madeline KaimaramaThe Courtyard

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year History of MagicE
4th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
4th Year CharmsE
4th Year HerbologyE
4th Year PotionsE
4th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE

House points earned during year: 230
Fourth Year Photos
Theodore has no photos in the yearbook in his fourth year

LrIBv28.png

Last edited:
LrIBv28.png

Fifth Year

jFJLTU6.png

"I missed my brother for most of the year. While it was sad that Victor died and I mourn him still, I can't help but be glad it brought me and Edmund together again. I'm glad about Zoe too. I... I really like her."

For most of Theodore's fifth year, he had to be without his brother. The two only had one interaction near the start of the year, where they had a duel in the corridors. The rest of the year was mostly spent apart, with Theodore getting closer and closer to Zoe Tsuji. Eventually, Zoe confessed her feelings for Theodore, though she admitted to being hesitant because of his mean nature. He promised her to try to be nicer, though he's not sure how to do that. He was saddened by the death of his pet spider, but glad that Edmund came to the funeral. Their relationship slowly restored after that.

Roleplays
Put My Walls Up HighWith Kira WolfThe Library
Shoot it TrueWith Edmund Westwick and Analei LouwThe Second Floor Corridor
Deadly DevelopmentsHalloween Feast
With Zoe Tsuji
Great Hall
Want You In The PictureWith Zoe TsujiRavenclaw Common Room
Picture PerfectYule Ball
With Zoe Tsuji
Great Hall
We Become the FlowersWith Zoe TsujiThe Hogwarts Garden
Pink rose for the creepy boyReceiving a rose
With Leda Layton
The Third Floor Corridor
An Arachnid FuneralWith Edmund WestwickThe Great Lawn

Fifth Year Marks
5th Year History of MagicE
5th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
5th Year CharmsE
5th Year HerbologyE
5th Year PotionsE
5th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
House points earned during year: 300
Fifth Year Photos

LrIBv28.png

Sixth Year
ELH8WtB.png

"My sixth year was relatively quiet, which is how I liked it. It was a little strange to see Edmund with Analei, but at least we're talking again. I'm glad to have Edmund back, and glad to be with Zoe too. Most other kids know to leave us alone by now, which is good."
Theodore and his twin Edmund reconciled during the end of their fifth year, so they went into their sixth year together as they used to. Things still weren't completely back to normal immediately, but they definitely mended over time. The twins have an unspoken agreement not to meddle in each other's romantic lives anymore, which seems to be for the best. Theodore had an embarrassing encounter with the Herbology professor in the library, but besides that he feels like his year has been alright. He hopes his last year will be much like this one.

Roleplays
Field of StudyWith Professor Angel Castillo The Library
I'm About To Have A Come ApartWith Zhivka HarcourtThe Second Floor Corridor
Creatures of the NightHalloween Feast
With Edmund Westwick and Kira Wolf
Great Hall
Last Summer SwimWith Norton GillespieThe Lakefront
Love's in the AirReceiving a Rose
With Chloe Chan
Ravenclaw House Table

Sixth Year Marks
6th Year History of MagicE
6th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
6th Year CharmsE
6th Year HerbologyE
6th Year PotionsE
6th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
6th Year ApparitionO
Grade Point Average5.1 (Between an E and O)
House points earned during year: 273
Sixth Year Photos

LrIBv28.png

Seventh Year

MGCWNNR.png

"My seventh year was a lot like the six before it, but perhaps a little more melancholy. I won't exactly miss any of my classmates, but there were parts of Hogwarts I did enjoy. I'll miss some of the lessons, and I'm sad to leave Victor behind. I hope to never see some of my more annoying classmates again, though."

In his final year, Theodore continued avoiding most social interactions. He spent a bit of time with his young cousin Augustus who had joined Hogwarts this year, and had a relatively nice chat with Kira Wolf. But for the most part, he stayed close to Edmund and Zoe. Theodore slowly started to accept Edmund's girlfriend, though he still doesn't understand what he sees in her. He enjoyed his final year at Hogwarts, and was surprising to find himself a bit sad to be leaving it. He's looking forward to a future in entomology, though, and hopes to get started soon.
Roleplays
A Small FriendWith Augustus Westwick and Zoe TsujiMagical Menagerie
Ravenclaw House Meeting Y35/S1 With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Edmund Westwick,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
No Time to WasteWith Simon Vanity, Charlotte Harper, and Leda LaytonThe Library
Quiet DaysWith Kira WolfRavenclaw Common Room
A Cluster of WestwicksHalloween Feast
Edmund Westwick, Augustus Westwick, Analei Louw and Nicole Fisk
Great Hall
On Two FeetYule Ball
With Zoe Tsuji
Great Hall
Notice My Red DeliveryReceiving a Rose
With Corey Edogawa
Ravenclaw House Table
Final GoodbyesWith Edmund Westwick and Zoe TsujiThe Great Lawn

Seventh Year Marks
7th Year History of MagicP
7th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
7th Year CharmsA
7th Year HerbologyA
7th Year PotionsA
7th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
Grade Point Average4 (A Average)
House points earned during year: 208
Seventh Year Photos
The great hall was crowded, which Theodore never liked. He focused on the people near him, Edmund and Zoe. He was glad he would be graduating together with both his brother and his girlfriend by his side. He sat quietly and waited for the ceremony to begin. Professor Alicastell gave some sappy speech, but Theodore didn't think she meant a word of it. She had never seemed like she really cared about the students, at least to him. The boy couldn't help rolling his eyes when Simon Vanity took the stage. He had never liked his roommate, and thought his speech was very generic and boring. Then it was Leda Layton's turn, and she kept going. And going. And going. Mostly about herself, as if anyone cared. Everyone remembered how annoying she had been, and he didn't really understand why she was reminding everyone of it. Her entire speech was basically about herself, or at least that was how it seemed to him. He pointedly didn't clap for either of the speeches, they had both been horrible in his opinion. After this, it was time for them to get their diploma's. Theodore glanced at Edmund, wondering if he was also remembering their sorting. When Theodore's name was called, he stepped forward quietly to accept his diploma. He returned to his seat without a word, though there was a slight hint of a smile on his face. He'd done it, and he couldn't deny being a little proud.
LrIBv28.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back