Reaching out (for plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be totally wrong, but maybe Viktor and Sophie could get along a little? They're both quiet and a bit strange, but Sophie is also pretty blunt/honest which might help with his paranoia about lies? I would be fine with them not getting along at all too, though xD That seems like a likely outcome.

You start :r
Sierra won't be particularly flirty for a couple more years but she is veeeerrry friendly :lol:

All right, so here is the one for Cyrus x Ren: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/beautiful-day.89296/
And here is the one for Cyrus x Samantha: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/watching-the-birds-fly.89297/

Violeta x Sam:
Ahh great!! Would Violeta approach someone first, or would you want Sam to? She would probably be in the library prepping for the new year, or something.

Brayden x Sam:
I think the relationship between them would be amusing, Sam might get quite frustrated and annoyed after a while xD Would you like to start something or should I?

Cyrus x Chloe:
Sounds good! I like the idea of him trying to make her like magic! I can start this one?
Violeta x Sam: I think that Sam would approach first, since Violeta doesn't really initiate conversations very well. I could start this one if you like.
Brayden x Sam: Sure, I would love for you to start this one!
Cyrus x Chloe: If you don't mind. I'm almost run out of ideas on starting topics with Cyrus xD

I could be totally wrong, but maybe Viktor and Sophie could get along a little? They're both quiet and a bit strange, but Sophie is also pretty blunt/honest which might help with his paranoia about lies? I would be fine with them not getting along at all too, though xD That seems like a likely outcome.
I was reading your PD and about to suggest Viktor for Sophie. xD I would appreciate it if you could start a thread for them so that he may come in and...not talk? XD

You start :r
Sierra won't be particularly flirty for a couple more years but she is veeeerrry friendly :lol:
I'll link it here when I am done!

I'd love you to pile on more. :r Then again, I could go to yours and I'll pile on more for you. xD
I would love another seer thread for Bryce x Kauri! I need to brush up on seer lessons myself so that I know what to actually rp, but would love to see the development!
Yay, that's awesome :D I can start a new thread for them and PM you the link once the semester's underway?

I was reading your PD and about to suggest Viktor for Sophie. xD I would appreciate it if you could start a thread for them so that he may come in and...not talk? XD
Ahaha they do seem like a fun set xD that's going to be a very quiet thread :r

Yay, that's awesome :D I can start a new thread for them and PM you the link once the semester's underway?
Sounds like a good plan, can’t wait to see their development ^_^

Ahaha they do seem like a fun set xD that's going to be a very quiet thread :r
Luckily, I am good with such threads. He might actually be more open to talk now, hopefully.

Hey! If you ever need more friends for Cyrus in first year, I have Amy who really needs some friends :D let me know!

Violeta x Sam: I think that Sam would approach first, since Violeta doesn't really initiate conversations very well. I could start this one if you like.
Brayden x Sam: Sure, I would love for you to start this one!
Cyrus x Chloe: If you don't mind. I'm almost run out of ideas on starting topics with Cyrus xD

Violeta x Sam: yes please! That would be a help haha

Brayden x Sam/Cyrus x Chloe: sure, I can start on these hopefully tonight and if not then sometime this week! ^_^ I’ll post them here for you once they are up.

Hey! If you ever need more friends for Cyrus in first year, I have Amy who really needs some friends :D let me know!
Cyrus is always open to having lots of friends! Since I owe some people some topics, would you mind starting something for me?

Clara: Perfect! I got them down in my watch list, and should have the Violeta one up soonish.

I have you all down on my list to start, and a list to get to so don't worry. I do have another firstie to offer if Cyrus didn't match anyone!

Hades here is just like his dad if anyone remembers Hades Styx II. Even in the same house. This little guy is a fan of hunting animals, watching people, pushing their buttons to tests their boundaries, and is all around a little on the strange side. He is expressive which is entirely different. He smiles, laughs, but who knows what he is really thinking about. In case anyone needed someone strange.
He needs friends, enemies, short termed love interests in the future, but the long term one is fixed.

I have you all down on my list to start, and a list to get to so don't worry. I do have another firstie to offer if Cyrus didn't match anyone!

Hades here is just like his dad if anyone remembers Hades Styx II. Even in the same house. This little guy is a fan of hunting animals, watching people, pushing their buttons to tests their boundaries, and is all around a little on the strange side. He is expressive which is entirely different. He smiles, laughs, but who knows what he is really thinking about. In case anyone needed someone strange.
He needs friends, enemies, short termed love interests in the future, but the long term one is fixed.
Oooh, I reckon I'd love to mix him with Nova. I have zero idea on how they would mix, she's very independent so I think he'd weird her out, but that could be fun, he could just keep pushing her buttons :p

Katia x Selene: I have no idea how they would turn out since she already interrupts Katia's sleep xD But she would find it interesting to see what it was that causes Selene's nightmares. We could try them out and see how it works?
Bryce x Elvera: We can wait on them until you decide to apply or not, but she did actually train him a long time ago too. He'd remember her fondly and would visit her store from time to time. So, if you don't apply, he could stop by the shop for a visit.

I know it has been a while since i replied. but i was waiting to see what would happen with elvera.

Katia x Selene: we could see how they go. an argument or some form of competitive not quite friends would also be another way to go.

Bryce x Elvera: well Elvera is blue. and she has moved into the office next door to Bryce. I could totally see her popping around with some kind of sweet food to say hello and introduce herself to the other divination professor not knowing who it was and get a surprise when she sees him.

Here is the one for Athena and Zennon

Oooh, I reckon I'd love to mix him with Nova. I have zero idea on how they would mix, she's very independent so I think he'd weird her out, but that could be fun, he could just keep pushing her buttons :p
I would love this! I want to get him out and rping and I think whatever comes from him and Nova would be a blast!
I know it has been a while since i replied. but i was waiting to see what would happen with elvera.

Katia x Selene: we could see how they go. an argument or some form of competitive not quite friends would also be another way to go.

Bryce x Elvera: well Elvera is blue. and she has moved into the office next door to Bryce. I could totally see her popping around with some kind of sweet food to say hello and introduce herself to the other divination professor not knowing who it was and get a surprise when she sees him.
Katia x Selene: We can definitely try them out and see. I have no idea how Katia would react with a one on one talk.

Bryce x Elvera: I figured you were waiting on your prof results (congrats!!). I think it would be a pleasant surprise for him as well, and probably chat her up.
Here is the one for Athena and Zennon
I shall add it to my list! Thank you!

Everyone else: I’m slowly recovering from my back and head cold, so I should be getting to yours eventually. Thank you for your patience!

did you want me to start one in his office. then you can reply to it whenever you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back