Rate the Sig

9.5/10

this banner is really nice. Well made and good use of images. It's got good clear writing and the font you picked is super nice. It's just a little dark, but I'm guessing that's the style you were going for which is why it only loses half a mark.

9/10
I love it. I love the sparkles/dots/glitter type thing lol. It's blended perfectly.
You only loose a mark, because I don't like Kristen Stewart xD

9/10
that really nice and tasteful but is hasn't got full marks because it doesn't quite have the zest of a 10/10, but it is sooo close. very nice and simple

9/10

It's a nice banner. Really colourful and good use of effects. I'm just not keen on the text or Justin Bieber.

6/10

It's okay, but nothing about it really stands out..Just kind of bland..

10/10
this is one of my favorate banners on the site right now. It is briliantly construsted and Kate mcgrath is a wise choice of pb I love it

((Is also Leah)) OMG. Katie Mcgrath just seemed perfect for her pb. You can thank Bella for the amazing banner, she's a super hero when it comes to graphics. :D

Anyhoo. Yours is 9/10

The banner is awesomely awesome. I love the outfit she has on. ^_^

9/10

LOVE the colors! And the pictures are soo pwetty. I think it really suits the character too. Plus its simple, which is always a plus ^_^

6/10

I like your PB, and the photos you've chosen, but you lose a few points because of the cutting and dots on his face. It's a good start, though! ^_^

((i know i was considering changing elvera to her but couldnt find any but i have found some now so i may try makeing one.
7/10
a first glance it looks a bit odd but it has grown on me a bit. i like the dots behind the name and the pb

6/10
For some reason I just don't like it. :erm:
Personal opinion, no insult meant to your graphicz making skillzz. ^_^

>.> What am I rating? xD

I like the Accio little banner going on there.

Not sure what to score it though. >.<

Oh what the hell, Causes it's Accio
10/10.

8/10. It looks goodish, but it's kind of dull. ;)

10/10 I love it. It looks amazing. I love the way the pictures have been blended.

9/10

I like this banner alot, though I do wish it were a little lighter...​
<i>
</i>

9/10
I feel like a border would make it moar excellent. :r

10/10
The Accio! Perfect, correct size and good font, plus it leads to something awesome.
And the Signatures in the spoiler, are really cool. And I likes them all a lot.

10/10
I love how simple it is! And I like the coloring too, I don't know if it was changed much from the original picture, but it looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back