Rate the Sig

8 / 10

not sure about this at all :erm:
the pictures are really nice except for the bottom center one, it seems to throw out the others completely. No text, no na​
me except for the tiny thing underneath, it all just seems to be lacking some how. Sorry :(

am going to post a copy of my signature that I currently using and that will be getting rated on after I post this. I have noticed that when I read back over many of the comments alot of them don't pertain to the current siggy in use. So perhaps it's a good idea if we all post a copy of the siggy we're having rated at the time ;) just a thought :r
<i>
</i>
andyotherdrk.png

9/10 I like it, it's really cool, it just doesn't sit with me...But overall it's very good. :) :p

8/10- i think its a good idea but im not too keen on the middle pics and the font isnt really too great

8/10

'tis cool, but fairly basic. Nothing pops out at me.

Also, problems with this game:
1) Signatures change. xD So going back over old pages is silly.
2) Most people don't make their own stuff, so we're judging other people's work, who might not want their work judged by us. xD

Alexis Richarde said:
Is it me or is "Admin" crooked? Either way it irritates me because of my OCD.​
<i>
</i>
I put it. On. An angle.

Anyhow... 9/10

8/10
I like it but I think the pictures could have a little more work on them so they flow better like a painting rather than a photoshoot also perhaps something a little more Artistic in the Font...​
<i>
</i>

8/10

I like it, and I like the choice of playby and font. There is just something off about the front picture. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is just odd about that picture.

9.5/10

It's great but I don't like the way the "H" looks in that font. Very picky. :p

NEWRealBreeBanner.png

Just to avoid confusion. Like if someone says I should change the font and I go back after making that, I'll get confused and change it again.

Bree Devine said:
9.5/10

It's great but I don't like the way the "H" looks in that font. Very picky. :p

NEWRealBreeBanner.png

Just to avoid confusion. Like if someone says I should change the font and I go back after making that, I'll get confused and change it again.

7/10​

I honestly see potential for this Siggy, It's good but I know it can be better!

7/10

Personally I don't like the colour scheme, I've never liked black and red together.
And I'm not a fan of placing a picture on an entirely different background, I'd layer the effect in instead.
That being said, kudos on the cutting. It's well done ^_^ And the linking too! I'm yet to attempt that :lol:
<i>
</i>

Kat looks like she's 25 not 18. :r
For this reason I give you 8 of 10. -nods-

Leo Shephard said:
9/10.

This is a really cool banner, the font suits the banner, but I personally don't like it, but that is just personal opinion. :D
7/10
I really don't like Zach Efron...​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back