Rate the Sig

8/10

LOVE the PB. But perhaps a colouring or a texture could add to it ?​
<i>
</i>

10/10

I adore this banner! One of your best yet Em! :wub: :wub: The coloring is to die for and I really like the border :D :frantics:

9/10

I like it but I think something more could've been done with the background...​
<i>
</i>

8/10 - Really good banner, just something off with it for me :erm:

PS, the person below me, rate the siggy in my spoiler ;)

9/10

The pictures of Pat are gorgeous and it has sparkles, and we all know how much I love sparkles. ♥

9.8/10

this banner is super gorgeous. It's really well made, good images and more or less perfect. It loses .2 marks because of those little golden blotches in front of the small zefron. Apart from that Awesome!

9/10. I think it could use a little bit more colour? Thats just me though :)

I love Paris ♥

I like it! It's cute and the sparkly bits are cool. Points off because of its overall brightness, there's not really one thing to focus on. But yeah, it's cool. :D

I rated the wrong person's. xD

Yours is really nice too, Riley. :lol: I'd like it better if it was bigger so we could see her better, but it's still good. :D

7/10

I don't like Zac Efron much plus I think the banner could flow together more...​
<i>
</i>

10/10
I really like that banner! It's awesome.

(Note to below poster: Please be honest. I am not good at graphics yet but I hope to improve. And I can't improve if you just tell me I did a great job. Thank you.)

9/10 I love the new play by and the picture, but I think the text could flow a little more? I'm not sure. The colors are lovely though ^_^

10/10

This banner is so pretty. The soft coloring and the writing are so cool.
It's very good.

10/10 Gorgeous! So simple, yet so effective! Love the font and the pic :)
<i>
</i>​

8/10

Tom Sturridge! :woot:
:lol: I love him. Anyway, I like your banner, it's nice and simple. Maybe you could have done a bit more with it, like to snaz it up a bit, I don't know. :lol: I like it.

6/10-I like the idea but I don't really like the banner much and the cutting out is a bit rough. Plus, I'm not too keen on the font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back