Rate the Sig

10/10
Not just because I am biased, because I do wish I did more with the banner, but that family just warms my heart. :wub:

11/10 ^_^
Don't know why I love it so much, just do :D

7/10 - I like the colors and the style. :wub:

8/10
classy
simplistic
but nit very exiting

9/10,

I love your signature, I love the mystical kinda feel you get from it, which then suits the quote which you have chosen. I love the butterfly wings, cute! I don't really like the font, but I am very picky when it comes to fonts.
^_^

10/10

I love it! ^_^ The colors....the celeb and just everything about the banner screams Aly xD Suits her to a tea and it's just so pretty :p

Katalina Vanderhol said:
20/10

C'mon...it's mother effing McDreamy...*swoons*
10/10!

I looooooooove the cropping and coloring! <3

10 / 10
again massive fan of your work too
I love how you always make your banners seem like their snapshots of some moment in your characters lives or maybe that's just my perspective on them ^_^

the picture is actually a wallpaper I found ages ago of kristen and robert.
It took me ages to photoshop zac in there just right ;)

Amaahzing/10

Zat's de sit!​

8/10

Really nicely blended. Such a cute play-by to! However, a personal liking of mine is thinner signatures. But im a fuss-pot. But it works with them pictures. So it's cool!

9/10

I really like the background and the images. They work wonderfully together. Not a huge fan of the font, but that is just a personal thing. :D

10/10

And you can shut up :p I didn't make the last 2 siggies that were up when I posted in here so neener neener on you *shuns Linda*

eight.png

Eight of Ten HNZs

I'm not a fan of "blends", generally, but the more I look at yours, the more I like it. ^_^ Quirky. :p
The only reason I made it eight was because the quote isn't as catchy as I like quotes to be. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back