Rate the Sig

10/10 because you can never fail with Sleepy Hollow Jonny Depp :D

7/10
it is striking and symple but I can't read the writing (that prabably because I am viewing on my iPod)

9/10

the blending is really well done, the middle shot of her is great btw
all round nice siggy ;)

9/10

I really love it, I love the white colour and the fadedness. I think it's really elegant and simple. I just don't like the font.
But I'm really picky with fonts.

PhEnOmInAl/10

cant decribe it.. just so good.. I want one

10/10
wow this is awesome, the only thing i can pick up is that the text is too small to read but i guess this is the plan.
it looks so sheak and i love the flowers in the corner. very nice it just softens it up perfectly

9/10

(Damn, I love your pb)
The pictures are of good quality, and the blending is superbly done. I heart this banner!
Not a massive fan of the font, but the overall look is sweet as.

10..love the blues,really reflect her being ravenclaw..how the complexy-linky banner comes out is magnificent..

9/10
that is cool i like the shadow of a face and the glow behind the text

9/10

I like that the whole forest theme has been brought into the font as well
the pictures are real nice quality
over all sweet siggy ;)

8/10
I've always adored the no-background complex banner things (wow, what the heck do I call them? =)) )
And I really think less is more, so I'm obviously loving this banner. ^_^

10/10.

The siggeh is pretty, although the images are a teeny bit blurry. But surely all that coding counts for sooomething? xD ^_^

10/10

I love this, love this, love this
it's simplicity rocks :wub: :woot:
<i>
</i>

9/10

I really like your banner! The textures or brushes (whatever they're called) look cool, and the colouring's great too. She looks fierce *puts on Tim Gunn voice*. :lol:

9 /10

I love him

enough said xD

ok, love the picture, the smudge marks, the background that appears wrapped, the text is majorly funky too. Ttly suits the siggy ;)
<i>
</i>

10/10
I like the colours and the font. It's all very balanced out so my OCD approves of this siggy.
*Big thumbs up*

9/10

I love the colours, and the heart in the eye. I love that.
It's simple and prettyful.
The only problem I have is, I'm not too keen on the font, but it's a very lovely banner.

9/10

I love how simple it is, and the purple is to die for! Especially with the butterfly! Thumbs up :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back