Rate the Sig

10/10

It's awesome. I love how the bottom is set up, but it isn't taking away too much from the PB. You have a very nice PB. And it's an awesome banner. :p

love the blending.the colors and the brushes or textures

9 I love always love the way blends look :D

8/10

Very cute but could be a bit more creative. Love the colors though :)

9/10 I love how soft the banner looks. ^_^ The only thing I would change is the block writing between the cursive. I think it takes away from the overall feel of the banner. I would have used a curlier font or something. :)
Other than that, I love it. :D

10 / 10

I am in bloody love with this sig (that is, this style of sig). The simplicity just makes it, and the colours are quite subtle as well. That, and Raffael is smokin' :r

10/10 of course all your siggy's are brilliant and make me very envious hence why I like to try and improve my own skills, I love it when I get to see the artwork of someone whom inspires me to do more!

10/10

Amazing. :p

That Triwizard Banner is amazing as well. :r

10/10

I have to say the thing I like most from it is that merger of the two Chase's, I love it for some reason XD

seven.png

7 of 10 HNZs

I guess, like all other works of art, it's a matter of opinion. To me, this signature seems too busy - nothing for me to focus on specifically. I couldn't do any better at all, and it does look good, but it's busy to be sure.
(Still love the modified userbars, though. ^_^ )

a link banner that speaks of authority..magnificent..

8/10
very nice but the lines across the face is a bit strange

7/10

I like your banner! The picture on the right and the butterflies are cool, but since I'm a spelling/grammar Nazi, the spelling error kinda throws me off a bit xD There's quite a lot going on, but I do like it!

9.simplicity wins.love the fonts.
just minus the crest.

8/10
i like the pic, and the font but the big black hole over the left hand side spoils it for me a little

9/10

I really like this banner. It's simple and imaginative. It reflects how I imagine the character.
The eye inside is also very cool.
I don't like the colour of the font, I think it would be a better, in a little/softer shade of Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back