Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
The Truth

Full Name:
Lily Fossil

Birth Date:
29th February

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Build of a Dancer (skinny, finds it hard to gain weight and easy to lose it)
Average height
Long Brown Hair, (depending on her mood depends on how it is styled, normally her hair will be straight but sometimes she will curl it)
Hazel Brown Eyes

Parents:
Mother - Dead
Michelle Skye Fossil
Born in England, moved to new Zealand at 4, Where she became the most promising dancer, Both of her parents had been dancers. At the English Ballet school. They were the best dancers of the generation. Michelle is an only child and both her parents are now dead. They died in a car crash, on the day of Jamie's birth. She was of course a Muggle, tall, with flowing red hair and sparkling blue eyes. She has the small and skinny build of a dancer. She was a Professional dancer in London, at Royal Ballet for 4 years, where she got all the many roles, this was where she met Colin Fossil. They got married later in the year and moved back to New Zealand. Michelle was 21 years old. She joined the School of Dance in New Zealand and was recongised as one of the best new dancers. When She was 24 Michelle gave birth to Lily. Michelle, then gave birth to Lily's younger Brother when she was 26 and Lily was two, and already showing big talents in dance. Michelle, then got straight back into dance and worked harder than ever. It was too hard however and when Lily was only 5 her mother died, from malnutriention. She'd been in the middle of a dance and her heart just couldn't keep up and gave out. Lily is deeply affected by this and is disgraced by her mothers actions.

Father - Colin Fossil - 34 - Muggle - brown hair - Brown eyes - Tall - Well Built - Choreographer at Auckland finest Dance school.

Siblings, if any:
Half Brother - Oscar Fossil - 10 - Brown hair - small - Brown eyes - Attends The Ballet School For the Elite

Pets, if any:
N/A

Area of Residence:
Auckland, New Zealand

Blood status:
Muggle Born

School
Hogwarts House (And why:(

Slytherin, It's where the hat put me, so I must belong

Best school subjects (And why:(
Classical Ballet Practical or Modern Languages in the Ballet World

Worst school subjects (And why:(
Maths, doesn't enjoy it.

Random
What would their Patronus be?:
Swan

What would their Boggart be?:
Not being able to dance

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one:(
Swan

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?:
Her mother and her, dancing

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?:
Going with her ballet instructor to get her first point shoes at the age of 7

What Languages can they speak?
English, French, Italian, Russian

Favourite Past Time?
Dancing, Singing, Playing the Piano

[font][/font]

Diary Entry said:
Dear Livia,

I got this letter today. Of course I couldn't read it until about two minutes ago and it is late at night now. I had an intense one on one session with my ballet instructer. I loved it. I was on point again and I was learning the solo dance I'll be doing in the show this year. A lot of spinning and jumps. It's quite a hard dance but I think I've got it. Then this afternoon, I had ballet history and russian. I really enjoyed classes, but I'd much rather dance all day. After classes, I went to run the modern dance group for the young ones. I really love it here at my school.
Anyway, after my day was over I picked up this strange letter. I don't get mail too often as daddy, doesn't really want to speak to me since I stayed at school. This letter said I was a witch, a witch! And that I had been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I don't know what to do, I don't want to go. I don't think I'll go, but I know that daddy will make me go. Also, when I go out during the weekends I have off here at school, I never introduce myself to people as Lily Fossil. It'll be easy. My professors in this school, will tell me to not ever talk about this school too, so it'll just be much easier if I become someone else.
There is so much on my mind right now. I don't know whether or not to go. Who to go as. I should get to bed, I have a long day tomorrow. Lots of classes to attend
I love you Livia,
Lily

[br]
The Lies

Full Name:
Livia Delaney

Birth Date:
28th February

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Build of a dancer - Average height - brown hair - brown eyes

Parents:
Mother - Ella Delaney - Maiden Name Summers - Witch - Gave up magic - Teacher - Modern Languages teacher - Tall - Brown hair - Brown eyes - Only One left in her family

Father - Kevin Delaney - Wizard - Gave up magic - Teacher - Maths Teacher - Tall - Brown hair - Grey Eyes - Parents still alive - Brother

Siblings, if any:
None as of yet

Pets, if any:
None

Area of Residence:
Wellington, New Zealand

Blood status:
Half Blood

School
Hogwarts House (And why:(
Slytherin

Best school subjects (And why:(
Potions

Worst school subjects (And why:(
Herbology

Random
What would their Patronus be?:
Swan

What would their Boggart be?
Losing her family

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
Swan

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
A little brother or sister

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
Her first day of muggle primary school where she met someone who's became her best friend

What Languages do they speak?
English, French, Italian, Russian

Favourite Past Time?
Reading, Shopping, singing, playing the piano

[[A little side note to better understand this character: Lily Fossil introduces herself as Livia Delaney to everyone she meets as she is disgraced by her mother, doesn't want people to know about her dance school which she was meant to attend until she was 18 and because her ballet school on her first day when she was 4 told them all that outside the school they were to be completely different people, they weren't to introduce themselves as dancers, until they were 18 they were to be under an alias.]]

[[Still working on it]]

Last edited:
Hello Lily,
I am quite intrigued with your character, and would like yo ask you questions about her. Feel free to respond OOC or IC [out of character/in character]

1. You've mentioned that at the age of seven that Lily got her first pointe shoes. Were they demi-pointe of full pointe? I am asking this because when you are dancing en pointe it is typical for young dancers to be restricted to ballet slippers or demi-pointe until their muscles and bones are full strong and ossified.

2. Do you have a middle name?

3. Why wont Lily introduce herself as Lily when she starts at HNZ?

4. Who taught her the languages she speaks?

5. Dancer's are usually thought of as vain, snobby people, would you say this is a stereotype Lily posseses?

6. Will your character adapt well to Hogwarts and being a witch?

7. Which Hogwarts house do you think/want Lily to get in?

8. Why would Lily/Livia's animagus and patronus be Swan's?

1. You've mentioned that at the age of seven that Lily got her first pointe shoes. Were they demi-pointe of full pointe? I am asking this because when you are dancing en pointe it is typical for young dancers to be restricted to ballet slippers or demi-pointe until their muscles and bones are full strong and ossified.

1. She has both but on that day she bought demi-pointe shoes, Lily does own pointe shoes and during this year at her current school she will begin learning with pointe shoes

2. Do you have a middle name?

2. No, Lily doesn't have a middle name and she doesn't want one.

3. Why wont Lily introduce herself as Lily when she starts at HNZ?

3. After so long of introducing herself as Livia it's become almost natural for her and she was told when she was 4 that outside her school she was not introduce herself as some one else. [[when Lily is a little older and becomes a little more trusting of people]]

4. Who taught her the languages she speaks?

4. The school teaches Italian, French and russian when the students first begin at 4 so after about 7 year Lily is quite good at them all

5. Dancer's are usually thought of as vain, snobby people, would you say this is a stereotype Lily posseses?

5. Lily is snobby at times. She is really vain. Lily is a little naive at times. So Yeah

6. Will your character adapt well to Hogwarts and being a witch?

6. She will get used to the school but it might take a little time and Lily will take sometime to get used to the magic

7. Which Hogwarts house do you think/want Lily to get in?

7. Lily doesn't know anything about the houses until she knows about the magic but I think Lily would want to be in Slytherin

8. Why would Lily/Livia's animagus and patronus be Swan's?

8. her first main part in a ballet show was a swan in swan lake and swan are seen as elegant creatures and Lily/Livia are both quite elegant
[/font]

[[Thanks for the questions]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back