Quidditch Chat

Very true, but never to be underestimated xD

Lauren is gonna kick and smash everyone out so angry haha. I hope she is a better beater than Liam xD

well, that was quick. less than 24 hours between posting start of arrivals and a catch. 🦁

R i p house points

I've never had a character feel upset about winning something but here we are :lol:

Sorry. I was actually quite shocked at how quickly it happened. I clicked catch snitch but was not really expecting it to say successful.
sorry (But not really)

well, that was quick. less than 24 hours between posting start of arrivals and a catch. 🦁
And like an hour after the game actually started, this is the fastest I've ever seen xD

Omg no no no I was a sleep that is so terrible. What a difference with last game xD But go Gryffindor!

Ilija barely got into the air =))

don't worry pheeb. i don't think anyone actually touched the quaffle.

also, kudos to everyone in the stands being true Hufflepuff and sporting both yellow and red. 🦡 🦁

It seem the badgers anxiety juju did a bad

Beauxbatons & Ilvermorny players: If you could make sure to note which school your character goes to in your member title or something else that will make it clear which school your character is in, it would be super helpful for me!

Would the buttons help? :p

I'm happy that Mualla is hitting people but I'm less happy with Mualla hitting her own people as well :drat:

Mualla was on fire with those bludgers. I’m almost disappointed Adam survived :p

I feel slightly bad when the match ends pretty quickly, but at least Elliot has redeemed himself after that last game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back