Quidditch Chat: Y41

Reeve Buchanan

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor1-1160
Hufflepuff1-1160
Ravenclaw0-20
Slytherin2-0320

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch for this IC year!

Quidditch will begin again in a few days!
Any predictions for the season?

Last edited:
Liusaidh looking at Ares as she leaves the pitch

giphy.gif

Taking the quaffle because nobody else is on to grab it rn but I only did practice as a beater so :r Sorry, Hufflepuff, I'm here to ruin the game. =))

The game isn’t ruined. A lot of people don’t score. If you had managed to catch the bludger it may have been a different story. (Ouch)

I know, I'm being silly. :lol: I don't expect to actually score, I just don't know if any other chasers are actually around atm.

My ((absolutely terribly unlikely)) prediction for the game.
Ravenclaw beaters have a sudden stroke of luck and manage to win by wiping out the Hufflepuff team.

My ((absolutely terribly unlikely)) prediction for the game.
Ravenclaw beaters have a sudden stroke of luck and manage to win by wiping out the Hufflepuff team.
That would be an unpleasant surprise :r

Damn, Tilly, remind me not to be a seeker on the opposing team :r

The snitch felt bad after takimg 1000000 years to show up in practice. :lol:

The snitch is in a hurry this year! :lol:

Finally a Beaux win though, I'm glad since I'll get to play again :r

Amazing

How much you guys wanna bet the snitch stays away forever now in the final match?

(also get in your bets, Slytherin or Hufflepuff??)

obviously Hufflepuff

We'll get 'em next year, boss.

Either the snitch stays away forever or it gets handed directly to Lucas when the captains shake hands thus preventing either team from needing to even take to the air. :r

I'm predicting maybe 1st v Beaux will be the long game. I am mostly saying that because I would like to actually play. :lol:

I'm predicting maybe 1st v Beaux will be the long game. I am mostly saying that because I would like to actually play. :lol:
The HNZ vs. Other School games always tend to be a little dramatic haha. Last irl year there was a game that lasted like a whole week haha

Bets on how fast someone gets KOed in Slytherin v Hufflepuff?

Someone needs to nerf these seekers for real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back