Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi all,

I've been rather MIA, but I'd like to commit to a few plots to keep me active while I try to figure out the grad school/work life/HNZ balance. I quit my other side gigs (besides pet sitting) so hopefully that will help! I might not take all the suggestions just so I don't have too many things - please don't take offence as I love RPing with everyone! Anywhoooooo, here's who I'm looking for things with:

Adorah Zuwmalt - (tldr: romance, post grad ideas, friends, last hurrahs) My baby is gonna graduate soon! I'm looking for romantic interests for her either now (it could be a date and not long term) or even setting up things for after Hogwarts. I might have her take some internships abroad so she's not limited to the NZ dating pool. Also, any friends or younger students she's socialized with over the past 7 years who want a "good-bye" type thread, hit me up.

Michael Newton - (tldr: date, relationship, adventures) My other chaotic 7th year. He definitely needs a date to the Valentine's Day Dance and could also use some last minute chaos. He will be going into some dragon and magical creature career paths once he graduates so any younger student looking for a "mentor" (not exactly the term I'd use for Michael but you know...) can let me know!

Seraphina My - (tldr: more people to bully, maybe crushes?) Seraphina is a 4th year who most other students hate because she did or said something mean to them. If you need a bully, she's up for it, but also she's starting to realize she likes girls and is angry about all that. So someone she can crush on or maybe even someone who has interest in her could be fun. But also be prepared for it to end up disastorously. Just ask Tilly :r

That's all I'm posting for now... :hug:

Hey Kiersten!

I'm more than happy to RP Adorah and Hattie here. It would be nice if they could still be friends after Hogwarts too as Hattie really likes Adorah.

For Seraphina, I can offer my fourth year Hufflepuff Estella. I'm not sure how exactly they would get along, but I'm happy for any drama with them if you are ^_^

Hiii Kiersten! I have two characters I would like to offer you hehe!

Adorah x Sam - I would love to do a thread between Sam and Adorah - I think a sweet "goodbye" thread would be cute since they have been friends for a while hehehe

Michael x Charlie - I would like to offer Charlie to Michael. They could do some sort of prank thread i guess or something - literally up for anything hehe

Let me know what you think! hehe :D

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

hi hello im here for Plots

Michael & Finn: They met at the speed dating, tho I was too slow to reply :V Would be nice for them to hang out again & see how it goes? Finn is available for casual flings but he's not interested in Long Term Romance

Adorah & Bijoux: It'd have to be some time after Hogwarts because there's a bit of an age gap (Bijoux is 20) but if you don't mind that I can volunteer her as a possible romance? She's a sweetie, likes to just Join In On Things and have fun, more of a follower than a leader. She's a former Beaux student looking for her estranged family, based in France but will be spending some time in NZ soon looking for answers :V

Seraphina & Hester: Please Bully My Daughter :V They're roomies so they should defs know each other.... Hester's a big loudmouthed sweetheart & friends with Tilly, which is plenty of space for conflict. I can defs see them clashing, and Hester's a pretty easy target for bullying. (Though she's got 4 older brothers, so she knows how to hold her own!)

I also have a Secret Idea for Seraphina and Jenna that I'll message you 👀

Seraphina and Liusaidh could hang out more...as enemies? They are pretty fun and I don't think Liusaidh would immediately do anything, if anything she's keen to know more about the Jenna dynamic.

also we could do a possibly, less sweet goodbye for Adorah and Minnie?

I'm more than happy to RP Adorah and Hattie here. It would be nice if they could still be friends after Hogwarts too as Hattie really likes Adorah.

For Seraphina, I can offer my fourth year Hufflepuff Estella. I'm not sure how exactly they would get along, but I'm happy for any drama with them if you are ^_^
Hey Kaye!

I'd love for Hattie and Adorah to continue to be friends. We could do a roommate friend or studying for NEWTs maybe?

We could always see what happens with Seraphina and Estella. Estella seems very nice comparatively to Seraphina, but maybe she'll make a new friend haha. It could be a random encounter? I don't mind starting something outside maybe?

Adorah x Sam - I would love to do a thread between Sam and Adorah - I think a sweet "goodbye" thread would be cute since they have been friends for a while hehehe

Michael x Charlie - I would like to offer Charlie to Michael. They could do some sort of prank thread i guess or something - literally up for anything hehe
Yes please! I would love a cute thread with them. Maybe they could meet up in Heta?

And I'd love Charlie to join in. Maybe its sort of a passing the torch thing with some kind of prank? I'd love to think of something unique if you have any ideas. Maybe we can toss some stuff around on Discord?

Michael & Finn: They met at the speed dating, tho I was too slow to reply :V Would be nice for them to hang out again & see how it goes? Finn is available for casual flings but he's not interested in Long Term Romance

Adorah & Bijoux: It'd have to be some time after Hogwarts because there's a bit of an age gap (Bijoux is 20) but if you don't mind that I can volunteer her as a possible romance? She's a sweetie, likes to just Join In On Things and have fun, more of a follower than a leader. She's a former Beaux student looking for her estranged family, based in France but will be spending some time in NZ soon looking for answers :V

Seraphina & Hester: Please Bully My Daughter :V They're roomies so they should defs know each other.... Hester's a big loudmouthed sweetheart & friends with Tilly, which is plenty of space for conflict. I can defs see them clashing, and Hester's a pretty easy target for bullying. (Though she's got 4 older brothers, so she knows how to hold her own!)

Michael x Finn - Casual works! I'm down for them hanging out. Where would Finn hang out?

Adorah x Bijoux - OOoooh, I love that idea. It could be that Adorah visits France randomly and then they end up running into each other in NZ again?

Seraphina and Hester - LOL. Seraphina thinks it's cool that she has a toad but also despises her bagpipes so I'm all for that. :lol: If you wanted to make one for Hester somewhere, Seraphina can pop in.

Seraphina and Liusaidh could hang out more...as enemies? They are pretty fun and I don't think Liusaidh would immediately do anything, if anything she's keen to know more about the Jenna dynamic.

also we could do a possibly, less sweet goodbye for Adorah and Minnie?

I think Seraphina isn't quite sure what to make of Liusaidh so definitely hanging out with a weird dynamic is cool. I could start something if you'd like?

And I'd love and awkward good-bye between them. Maybe in the dorms?

Michael x Finn - Casual works! I'm down for them hanging out. Where would Finn hang out?

Adorah x Bijoux - OOoooh, I love that idea. It could be that Adorah visits France randomly and then they end up running into each other in NZ again?

Seraphina and Hester - LOL. Seraphina thinks it's cool that she has a toad but also despises her bagpipes so I'm all for that. :lol: If you wanted to make one for Hester somewhere, Seraphina can pop in.
Michael x Finn - Yisss! Finn hangs out pretty much anywhere haha he's usually skulking around the castle somewhere or other painting :3

Adorah x Bijoux - Yesssss that sounds perf!

Seraphina & Hester - ahahaha love that! I'll add it to my to start list! :D

Yes please! I would love a cute thread with them. Maybe they could meet up in Heta?

And I'd love Charlie to join in. Maybe its sort of a passing the torch thing with some kind of prank? I'd love to think of something unique if you have any ideas. Maybe we can toss some stuff around on Discord?
Yesss!! That sounds good!

Haha yesss! Yeah, we can totally do that! I don't particularly have any ideas at the moment, but yeah we can totally do that hehe!

Hey Kaye!

I'd love for Hattie and Adorah to continue to be friends. We could do a roommate friend or studying for NEWTs maybe?

We could always see what happens with Seraphina and Estella. Estella seems very nice comparatively to Seraphina, but maybe she'll make a new friend haha. It could be a random encounter? I don't mind starting something outside maybe?

Oh I like the idea of studying for NEWTs together! They both do Ancient Runes. Maybe they could do a practice reading on each other? Hattie would definitely be down xD I can start something for them!

And yay I'm excited to see how Seraphina and Estella get along! Can't wait ^_^

/slinks in

I was thinking it might be nice to get some sort of closure on Adorah and Nicole. Like perhaps an acknowledgement that Nicole definitely has a thing for her but it's not gonna happen this year and it's a little sad. Kiss on the cheek perhaps etc :r Even if it doesn't happen till grad I still think it'd be a nice something for the end of the year.

I think Seraphina isn't quite sure what to make of Liusaidh so definitely hanging out with a weird dynamic is cool. I could start something if you'd like?

And I'd love and awkward good-bye between them. Maybe in the dorms?

Yessss to both! We do the seraphina one now, and then wait for the Minnie and Adorah one?

A little late to the party but I thought throw some things out there, or at least one thing.

Seraphina x Delilah, they've interreacted a few times and I don't think they hate each other haha. But Delilah is also going to be really reckoning with her attraction to girls, mostly starting next year even as she's still trying to find a boy she can tolerate, which I think could be something fun to plot about if you're interested. Or maybe just someone to bully? She's quite soft and wouldn't really know what to do with that.

Let me know what you think!

Michael x Finn - Yisss! Finn hangs out pretty much anywhere haha he's usually skulking around the castle somewhere or other painting :3

Adorah x Bijoux - Yesssss that sounds perf!

Seraphina & Hester - ahahaha love that! I'll add it to my to start list! :D
I shall start one for Michael and Finn and send it your way!

Yesss!! That sounds good!

Haha yesss! Yeah, we can totally do that! I don't particularly have any ideas at the moment, but yeah we can totally do that hehe!
Okay, if you want to start one in Heta for Sam and Adorah, that would be great.

And I actually have an idea for a prank and could start a thread for Michael/Charlie to maybe plan?

Oh I like the idea of studying for NEWTs together! They both do Ancient Runes. Maybe they could do a practice reading on each other? Hattie would definitely be down xD I can start something for them!

And yay I'm excited to see how Seraphina and Estella get along! Can't wait ^_^
I'll start something for Seraphina and Estella and tag you!

/slinks in

I was thinking it might be nice to get some sort of closure on Adorah and Nicole. Like perhaps an acknowledgement that Nicole definitely has a thing for her but it's not gonna happen this year and it's a little sad. Kiss on the cheek perhaps etc :r Even if it doesn't happen till grad I still think it'd be a nice something for the end of the year.
ummmm yeeees. I could start something if you want?

Yessss to both! We do the seraphina one now, and then wait for the Minnie and Adorah one?
That works! Would you mind starting the one for Minnie and Adorah? And I can start the one for Seraphina and Liusaidh in a week or two?

A little late to the party but I thought throw some things out there, or at least one thing.

Seraphina x Delilah, they've interreacted a few times and I don't think they hate each other haha. But Delilah is also going to be really reckoning with her attraction to girls, mostly starting next year even as she's still trying to find a boy she can tolerate, which I think could be something fun to plot about if you're interested. Or maybe just someone to bully? She's quite soft and wouldn't really know what to do with that.

Let me know what you think!
Definitely not late to any party haha. That might be fun to explore. Seraphina has only really noticed her attraction to girls with Tilly so it would be interesting to maybe have another girl she starts noticing. Would you like to start something, or shall I?

Okay, if you want to start one in Heta for Sam and Adorah, that would be great.

And I actually have an idea for a prank and could start a thread for Michael/Charlie to maybe plan?
Okay cool! Sounds great! And yep! I can start something for Adorah and Sam :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back