Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Edmund)
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello my lovelies! :wub:

It's been awhile since I've done a PD. I've had a lot going on over the past yaer, but I'm finally on Christmas break and am keen to do some RPs!! I'm also trying the fancy table thing so hopefully that works hehe okay

Unsorted Students
1ca7502e4730644f62bb4f5e16e2b2de933912af.gifv

Ruby Maeve Louw
Sorting in Y43 | Niffler Scout

The younger, and very different cousin to Analei. Ruby is a confident and brave girl, with no inhibitions. She lives unapologetic-ally, and it's often 'Her way or the highway' - unless she can get something better from the deal. A lack of boundaries at home often means she gets away with everything which has led her to believe that she can do anything, that she deserves everything she wants, and that everything she does is the best. Ruby loves adventures. She is fiercely loyal to her friends, who she will often treat like siblings - she can mess with them, and fight with them, but Merlin help those who try to do the same.

Needs: Friends, Enemies, future romances (Any gender)

7032115438773b4e638283dfdb3d469c9fbc5e3d.gifv

Astraea Vale
Sorting in Y43
At first glance, Astraea can be seen to be a socially awkward person. The truth is that she isn't awkward, she generally just doesn't like, or understand people. She prefers her own company however she is endlessly loyal to those she does love. Astraea is confident in who she is, and does not care if people dislike her - it has been said that Astraea finds joy in discovering someone's hate for her. Astraea doesn't have a filter, and will say exactly what she thinks, when she thinks it. She is stubborn, though she sees this as commitment. Once she finds a love for something, she will often obsess over it. Nothing can come between her and her beliefs, and she will always stand up for what she believes in. Astraea knows what she wants, and will often not let anything get in her way.
Needs: I'm unsure what I'd like for Astraea. I think she will need a friend or two, but I'm happy for anything. I just want to RP with her!

Sorted Students
ezgif-4-960adf8fe7.gif

Andi Hart
4th Year Slytherin

Andi likes to be silly and have fun, and her fun often pushes boundries. She loves pranks and dares, and she's pretty determined and competitive, so if someone dares her to do something, she'll do it. Although she doesn't take many things seriously, she is pretty ambitious once she sets her mind to something; her main ambition is to have fun.
Needs: Everything please!

d991313af72719bf26f9a8758106bbc0bad0a2ff.gifv

Kate Kensington
2nd Year Hufflepuff

Kate is inherently shy. The main interactions that she has had in her early childhood was with her mother, nanny and sometimes her father. She was brought up to be polite and kind and a 'proper lady'. Her parents have a very old fashioned view of upbringing. In staying mainly around her parents and house, Kate hasn't been exposed to bullies, or any kind of 'meanness', but knows what it is to be nice and kind to others.
Needs: Everything! I would love to see how she responds to bullies, whether they're bullying her or someone else. She also definteily needs some friends!

3165fcd56afa4dc9167d5b829e78ec3a83ef2814.gifv

Bea Sparkles
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Unfortunately for Bea, I haven't spent too much time with her, so I'm not entirely sure what she's like. I know that she loves to have fun, she talks a lot and is very loud. She definitely loves people, but is also very competitive.
Needs: Everything please!

Other Characters:
Analei Westwick - 24, Auror, Stickler for Rules
Daisy Parker - 29, Dog Handler, Engaged to Lizzie <3

Let me know if any of these sound fun, or any plot ideas please ^_^

Love Donna :donna:

I was wondering who would be the first to post a pd 👀

For Ruby and Astrea I have my future firstie Santiago. He's a bit reserved and grumpy but can be quite competitive even if he tries to act like he's too cool to care about anything. I think for Ruby I can see him maybe being a friendly rival of sorts. I think he'd like her over all but might be a little overwhelmed by her energy haha. And for Astrea it's a bit harder to say. I think he'd be impressed by her confidence but still think she is very odd. I was probably going to do a train thread with him if you wanted to throw one of them in?

I could also make Astrea's little brother if she would like to torment him one last time before she leaves for school.

Felix + Andi: He's a fun loving guy and would probably get along with her. It's been a while since he's gotten into any kind of mischief which is something I'd like to more with him. I don't have any specific thing in mind but I'd love tot throw them together and see what happens??

If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them!

As promised, I am giving you a reply. xD

We have Astraea x Horror already, so your other one... Ruby x Loki would be a fun pairing because she would drive him nuts - as discussed in discord. I think we should.

Only other one I have could be Monday x Kate as friends. He is currently a 3rd year, new to HNZ, and an overachieving academic who takes everything apart. He is also fiercely overprotective over those he cares about.

That is pretty much all I have.

Awh yay thank you for replying guys :wub:

Kadi:
Santiago; I would absolutely love to chuck Santiago and Ruby together, a friendly rival would be so much fun! I would love to try him with Astraea as well, but I've already got a train thread with Astraea, so maybe later when the year starts we can do a thread with them? I’ve got one with Ruby too, but she’s someone I imagine might float so might chuck her in your train one too!

Felix + Andi; Omg yes pleeeease let's put them otgether and just create some mischief hehehe. Should we pop them together in the new year too?

Kaitlyn
Ruby x Loki; Yes plzzzz

Monday x Kate; That sounds absolutely amazing, I feel like they'd be great friends.

Do you have a preference of any of them to start? ^_^ :hug:

Last edited:
I have Evianna Angel unsorted character. Hoped they can be friends with

Donna ♥️

I can offer Chris to Ruby. I feel like they could make a great duo as he's quite similar to her, only more grumpy.

And for Astraea - Georgia. I feel like Gigi would feel intimidated by her but would like be the sort of person to accept her and just stick by her side because Georgia likes to see good in people.

And Andi - Tim. They could quite interesting, he could totally have a crush on her. They're in the same year but Tim is a Gryffindor

We could always give 'em a shot and see what happens! Let me know what you think!

Hey Donna,

So for Astraea or Ruby tbh, whichever you wanted to do, I have Fraser Fergusson. He is obsessed with quidditch, it is his life and his drive. He is a sweetheart, will always try and do the right thing, but he's the sharpest tool in the shed so he will not often get it right, but his heart is in the right place.

For Andi, I have Seamus Reid, he's a fourth year in the same house as her. He's stubborn and a little blunt. He doesn't have too many friends but he's not unfriendly, he just isn't very good at putting himself out there. He's also pretty competitive too.

For Kate, I have two options, one is Gregory Friend, Gregory has a target on his back for bullies, so he's not had a great run of it. He's a kind and friendly boy generally, whose now very nervous around new people and finds it difficult to not see himself as less than everyone because of his muggleborn status. He's also half deaf so this helps nothing. He could be a friend for Kate. And the other option i have is Savannah Walters, who could be a bit of an antagonist. She's a very self reliant person, thinks group projects are a waste of time. She comes from a very poor background, her parents generally don't work and don't have money, so everything she has is second hand and she is very aware of it. She's also quick to anger and to fight people.

Finally, for Bea, I have a couple of things, I have some fifth years, Valeria Iglesias (whose a very smart, and driven young woman, who loves boys and being feminine) and Eugene Nestor (who is a music obsessed, has no time for things Accio leader) Both of whom could be friends.

So, yeah, that's something for all of them, happy if you only wanna do one thing or two things. Just whatever takes your fancy.

Hiya Donna!

For Ruby I could offer my 43 sortee Jupiter. He's also in the niffler scouts so they probably would have met before now. He's a little more on the quiet side of things but he is quite capable of a conversation and will happily chat your ear off about astronomy or comic books if you get him going on the subject. So I'm thinking maybe they could be friends, though it depends on how they would actually interact.

I'm also happy to chuck Jupiter at Astraea as well to see how they mesh.

As for Andi I have Jingyi. Same year, but a Gryffindor and quite similar in the fact he's always up for adventure and getting into trouble so I could see them being quite good friends and getting into all sorts of mischief together.

Finally I could also offer Mischa as a potential friend for Kate? Though he could be a bit much, he's a Slytherin, never thinks before he talks, and talks way too much. He's also a bit of a compulsive liar and will say anything to make himself look good. But he's friendly enough and will happily do enough talking for two people.

Kadi:
Santiago; I would absolutely love to chuck Santiago and Ruby together, a friendly rival would be so much fun! I would love to try him with Astraea as well, but I've already got a train thread with Astraea, so maybe later when the year starts we can do a thread with them? I’ve got one with Ruby too, but she’s someone I imagine might float so might chuck her in your train one too!

Felix + Andi; Omg yes pleeeease let's put them otgether and just create some mischief hehehe. Should we pop them together in the new year too?
Sounds good! I went ahead and started a thread for Santiago and Ruby! I made it open after you but I can change it if you'd like? https://hogwarts.nz/threads/not-far-enough.114257/

But yeah I'm good with doing something with him Astrea a little later as well as Felix and Andi. I think you have me on discord if you want to chat about those!

You guys are amazing :wub:

I have Evianna Angel unsorted character. Hoped they can be friends with
Ruby would probably be a better option for friend than Astraea! However I'm happy to try either of them with Evianna, so just let me know if you'd prefer either or both! They're both in open train threads too if you want to join those, otherwise we can wait until the school year??

I can offer Chris to Ruby. I feel like they could make a great duo as he's quite similar to her, only more grumpy.
And for Astraea - Georgia. I feel like Gigi would feel intimidated by her but would like be the sort of person to accept her and just stick by her side because Georgia likes to see good in people.
And Andi - Tim. They could quite interesting, he could totally have a crush on her. They're in the same year but Tim is a Gryffindor
We could always give 'em a shot and see what happens! Let me know what you think!
I love all of these ideas! Is there a specific one you'd be keen to start with first? (I'm trying to pace myself :p ) Perhaps we can do Andi + Tim when IC school starts, one of the others now and another one when shopping starts?
So for Astraea or Ruby tbh, whichever you wanted to do, I have Fraser Fergusson. He is obsessed with quidditch, it is his life and his drive. He is a sweetheart, will always try and do the right thing, but he's the sharpest tool in the shed so he will not often get it right, but his heart is in the right place.

For Andi, I have Seamus Reid, he's a fourth year in the same house as her. He's stubborn and a little blunt. He doesn't have too many friends but he's not unfriendly, he just isn't very good at putting himself out there. He's also pretty competitive too.

For Kate, I have two options, one is Gregory Friend, Gregory has a target on his back for bullies, so he's not had a great run of it. He's a kind and friendly boy generally, whose now very nervous around new people and finds it difficult to not see himself as less than everyone because of his muggleborn status. He's also half deaf so this helps nothing. He could be a friend for Kate. And the other option i have is Savannah Walters, who could be a bit of an antagonist. She's a very self reliant person, thinks group projects are a waste of time. She comes from a very poor background, her parents generally don't work and don't have money, so everything she has is second hand and she is very aware of it. She's also quick to anger and to fight people.

Finally, for Bea, I have a couple of things, I have some fifth years, Valeria Iglesias (whose a very smart, and driven young woman, who loves boys and being feminine) and Eugene Nestor (who is a music obsessed, has no time for things Accio leader) Both of whom could be friends.
Awh yay I'd love to RP with Fraser! Do you personally have a preference for who you'd like to RP him with? Ruby i imagine would be easier to get along with, I can definitely see her getting very involved and passionate about Quidditch too, she is very competitive so that could be fun with them two!

I think Seamus and Andi were in a RP once before, down in the Forest - I think it was their first year. Would be cool to put them together again.

Yes to both of them for Kate please! Kate would love to be Gregory's friend. And Savannah sounds perfect to antagonate Kate hehe. I love both of these.

I would also love friends for Bea! I can imagine Bea annoying Eugene while he's trying to get stuff done, and she wouldn't really understand Valeria's love of femininity so that could be a fun conflict to work through!

So I want to do them all, but obviously not all at once hehe! Are there any you have preference for that you'd like to do sooner rather than later? And the others we can slowly work our way through in the New Year!

For Ruby I could offer my 43 sortee Jupiter. He's also in the niffler scouts so they probably would have met before now. He's a little more on the quiet side of things but he is quite capable of a conversation and will happily chat your ear off about astronomy or comic books if you get him going on the subject. So I'm thinking maybe they could be friends, though it depends on how they would actually interact.

I'm also happy to chuck Jupiter at Astraea as well to see how they mesh.

As for Andi I have Jingyi. Same year, but a Gryffindor and quite similar in the fact he's always up for adventure and getting into trouble so I could see them being quite good friends and getting into all sorts of mischief together.

Finally I could also offer Mischa as a potential friend for Kate? Though he could be a bit much, he's a Slytherin, never thinks before he talks, and talks way too much. He's also a bit of a compulsive liar and will say anything to make himself look good. But he's friendly enough and will happily do enough talking for two people.
Yay these sound so good!
I would love to chuck Jupiter and Ruby together and see how they go! I'm not sure how she'd react if he did talk lots about comic books and astronomy hehe but that could be fun to do anyway! And yay for Niffler Scouts!
Astraea actually loves astronomy so maybe Jupiter and her could find a common interest in each other in the new year?

Funnily enough, Andi and Jingyi dueled each other in the competition (Andi was terrible). I could imagine them becoming archnemesi or working together and creating mischief everywhere.

And yes for Mischa and Kate! I'm super keen to get Kate into all sorts of situations to see how she reacts because I honestly don't know haha! I would love to do these.

Do you have a preference for who you want to do first? Ruby is in open train RPs if you wanted to join those, otherwise I'm happy to do something else. LMK ^_^
Sounds good! I went ahead and started a thread for Santiago and Ruby! I made it open after you but I can change it if you'd like? https://hogwarts.nz/threads/not-far-enough.114257/

But yeah I'm good with doing something with him Astrea a little later as well as Felix and Andi. I think you have me on discord if you want to chat about those!
Thank you :wub: Open is absolutely fine! Yay aweomse thank youuuu ^_^

We can start shcool post when be open with Evianna :) i can wait.

Kaitlyn
Ruby x Loki; Yes plzzzz

Monday x Kate; That sounds absolutely amazing, I feel like they'd be great friends.

Do you have a preference of any of them to start? ^_^ :hug:
Not me forgetting about this xD
Anyway, I can start both if you like, since neither are the approaching type?

I love all of these ideas! Is there a specific one you'd be keen to start with first?(I'm trying to pace myself :p ) Perhaps we can do Andi + Tim when IC school starts, one of the others now and another one when shopping starts?
Yay! Totally! Tim and Andi down to new school year. And I think we can start with Georgia and Astraea and then leave Chris and Ruby for the shopping time! I can start the thread, if you want? Totally willing to start it!

Not me forgetting about this xD
Anyway, I can start both if you like, since neither are the approaching type?
Yayyyy thank you :wub:
Yay! Totally! Tim and Andi down to new school year. And I think we can start with Georgia and Astraea and then leave Chris and Ruby for the shopping time! I can start the thread, if you want? Totally willing to start it!
That would be amazing, thank you!! :wub:

Awh yay I'd love to RP with Fraser! Do you personally have a preference for who you'd like to RP him with? Ruby i imagine would be easier to get along with, I can definitely see her getting very involved and passionate about Quidditch too, she is very competitive so that could be fun with them two!

I think Seamus and Andi were in a RP once before, down in the Forest - I think it was their first year. Would be cool to put them together again.

Yes to both of them for Kate please! Kate would love to be Gregory's friend. And Savannah sounds perfect to antagonate Kate hehe. I love both of these.

I would also love friends for Bea! I can imagine Bea annoying Eugene while he's trying to get stuff done, and she wouldn't really understand Valeria's love of femininity so that could be a fun conflict to work through!

So I want to do them all, but obviously not all at once hehe! Are there any you have preference for that you'd like to do sooner rather than later? And the others we can slowly work our way through in the New Year!

Happy with all you've suggested and to spread them out. Maybe Fraser and Ruby first, given they will be new first years?

We could then also do Seamus and Andi over the break maybe? Leaving the rest for the new school year?

I know there's been a lot already but I'm going to throw this in here anyways

For Kate I could offer Senna Overby, who's my second year Gryffindor. Senna is loud, exciteable and keen on making friends.

For Bea I could offer Isaiah Thompson because I very much feel like they're quite alike and could (or could already be seeing as they've been at school for a while) friends.

Happy with all you've suggested and to spread them out. Maybe Fraser and Ruby first, given they will be new first years?

We could then also do Seamus and Andi over the break maybe? Leaving the rest for the new school year?
Yes! That sounds good! I can imagine Ruby being at the Quidditch shop even if you want to RP there?

I know there's been a lot already but I'm going to throw this in here anyways

For Kate I could offer Senna Overby, who's my second year Gryffindor. Senna is loud, exciteable and keen on making friends.

For Bea I could offer Isaiah Thompson because I very much feel like they're quite alike and could (or could already be seeing as they've been at school for a while) friends.
I love these ideas! Kate would be so overwhelmed by Senna but so eager to be her friend too, it would be fun to RP!

And yes please! It would be cool if they were already friends too :p Make up for my lazy RPing with her hehe

Yes! That sounds good! I can imagine Ruby being at the Quidditch shop even if you want to RP there?
Yeaah that sounds good! I can start it if you'd like?

Donnaaaaaa!!!

Ofcourse I wanna plot.

Ruby x June: I think this can go both ways. I think she will be something June would not hate and hang out with and have fun with. But two alpha girls can also go the wrong way. Would love to let them meet. I have some unsorted stuff already but would be fine with meeting before sorting?

Astraea x June: I guess will not be an match but fun. I think they will clash in more ways. Would be fun to let them meet at Hogwarts.

Donnaaaaaa!!!

Ofcourse I wanna plot.

Ruby x June: I think this can go both ways. I think she will be something June would not hate and hang out with and have fun with. But two alpha girls can also go the wrong way. Would love to let them meet. I have some unsorted stuff already but would be fine with meeting before sorting?

Astraea x June: I guess will not be an match but fun. I think they will clash in more ways. Would be fun to let them meet at Hogwarts.
YAY!

Ooooh interesting choices!!! I am super keen to have both of them interact with June. I can definitely see Astraea not liking her at all, but I would love to see the dynamics between Ruby and June play out. Ruby is in an open train topic if you want to join that, otherwise I'm happy to do another RP if you're keen?

Yay these sound so good!
I would love to chuck Jupiter and Ruby together and see how they go! I'm not sure how she'd react if he did talk lots about comic books and astronomy hehe but that could be fun to do anyway! And yay for Niffler Scouts!
Astraea actually loves astronomy so maybe Jupiter and her could find a common interest in each other in the new year?

Funnily enough, Andi and Jingyi dueled each other in the competition (Andi was terrible). I could imagine them becoming archnemesi or working together and creating mischief everywhere.

And yes for Mischa and Kate! I'm super keen to get Kate into all sorts of situations to see how she reacts because I honestly don't know haha! I would love to do these.

Do you have a preference for who you want to do first? Ruby is in open train RPs if you wanted to join those, otherwise I'm happy to do something else. LMK ^_^
Jupiter would probably notice if someone wasn't actually into the subject he was talking about and lay off... a little so it might not be too bad XD Or he'd try and get her interested in it. Either way lol. But if Astrea loves astronomy then they should definitely meet as that is something they have in common. Jupiter's family are astronomers and he and his brother were literally named after planets. Astronomy is like his main 'thing'.

Tbh Jingyi has probably completely forgotten about that duel by this point xD I don't think he thinks he could ever have an archnemesis. He's far more interested in befriending people and then causing chaos everywhere.

Well if you want to be overwhelmed by someone who doesn't know when to shut the heck up and stop being so loud, then Mish is definitely your guy!

Hmm for the incoming sorties we could throw up some threads now. I think your train threads are getting too far along now for me to barge into them so it's probably better to start something new. As for the Hogwarts kiddies maybe we could save them for next year? Or for the holidays at least because there isn't much time left for threads.

YAY!

Ooooh interesting choices!!! I am super keen to have both of them interact with June. I can definitely see Astraea not liking her at all, but I would love to see the dynamics between Ruby and June play out. Ruby is in an open train topic if you want to join that, otherwise I'm happy to do another RP if you're keen?

Oh lol I see you reacted to my PD also with Ruby. I believe we spoke there with Claire about an topic. So If it's okay I can jump into that? And for Astraea we will sure run into eachother and after sorting we can look for something!

I love these ideas! Kate would be so overwhelmed by Senna but so eager to be her friend too, it would be fun to RP!

And yes please! It would be cool if they were already friends too :p Make up for my lazy RPing with her hehe
Awesomeee! I'm up for anything when it comes to starting etc so let me know what you wanna do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back