Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Study periods had become tense to say the least since Nicole had broken up with Eric. She had been endlessly grateful for her friends support, but there were a few other notable exceptions that had been less than vocal about denouncing Eric Holland. Nicole had been silent for a few minutes, staring resolutely down at her revision guide, quill tapping quietly, until she couldn't take it any longer. "So you're siding with your brother then," She said sharply to Connor, throwing her quill down on the table and looking over where Connor had been sitting. "I can't believe you still support him after what he said," Nicole added, crossing her arms and looking around the room to gauge anyone else's reaction. It was clear that Eric had done something terrible to her, and she couldn't believe anyone would still support Eric, sibling or not, after what he'd done.

The last thing that Connor wanted, frankly, was anything to do with the drama plaguing his friend group ever since Nicole and Eric's breakup. His... former friend group, he had to recontextualise it as, with no small amount of bitterness. He couldn't believe someone he had trusted for so long would go out of her way to hurt his brother, even going so far as asking Connor for help doing it, however inadvertent his participation may have been. Worst of all, everyone else he had thought he could trust seemed to be abandoning him one by one, with the exception of his housemates. The van Houten twins, Ajax, Jenna, even Poppy, just about everyone seemed to have bought Nicole's lies about Eric. He had never felt so alone in his life, and Connor hated it.

He hated being alone, he hated hating his friends, he hated only having Eric, Kas, and Freya to turn to. As grateful as he was that they had at least seen sense, it hadn't left him with the most trustworthy group of friends. Connor just wasn't in the mood for Freya's elaborate stories about gullible being written on the ceiling, or Kas making fun of Eric's situation, even if they both meant well. Studying, at least, wasn't going to let him down. He had hoped to find some peace and quiet away from his problems, and focus on keeping up the grades he had worked so hard for this year. But the peace didn't last long, Connor's head snapping up in disbelief at the sound of the one voice he wanted to hear the least. He froze for a moment, taken aback by the venom coming from Nicole's mouth. How could she be so horrible, even now?! He gawked at Nicole in disbelief, before feeling his face shift into a glare. Connor hated being angry, but it would always be warranted when it came to cases of bullying, and as far as he was concerned, Nicole was the worst bully in the entire school right now. "What HE said?!" Connor exclaimed, eyes bulging slightly. "I can't believe you'd even show your face after the horrible things you said! How could you do that?! You pressed me for information about my brother, just so you could use him!" Connor snapped, rising up out of his seat slightly. "You're heartless!"

Rose was usually quiet at these things. But when Nicole Fisk brought up the fiasco with Eric Holland, she sighed, setting her quill down. "I'm with Connor. I heard the things you were saying before Eric blew up. I'd be surprised if any guy wasn't upset after his 'girlfriend' announced she was only dating them to look edgy. You were sitting there insulting him and you really think his brother is going to be on your side?"

Poppy could feel the tension between her friends ever since Nicole and Eric's break up. But she wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do about it, and it wasn't like she knew much about what happened between them. No one but them would know that, so she decided to keep all of her opinions to herself for now. She was in the middle of chewing on the end of her pen and flipping through a text book when Nicole spoke first. Poppy flinched at the sudden sound and looked cautiously between Nicole and Connor. She had heard from the twins a more first hand account of the situation and she couldn't deny what Eric said wasn't horrible. But part of her knew that probably wasn't the whole story and considering they way Connor responded, she was on to something. Her eyebrows furrowed when Connor mentioned using him for information about Eric. "What is he talking about?" she asked quietly, not sure if anyone would hear her or answer just as another girl pipped up. Poppy frowned, suddenly very confused.

Iris hadn't been sure if a study session with the fourth years was a very good idea right now, as she knew tensions were high between Nicole and Connor, to say the least. Though she also hoped they could all remain friends, and maybe just hanging out together without bringing up Eric was a step in the right direction? Iris was actually a little bit hopeful for that, until Nicole brought it up. Iris resisted the urge to put her face in her hands, though she did shoot Nicole a look. Was this really the time and place? "Nicole-" She started, but then Connor interrupted. It didn't take long for Rose Lockwood to say something as well, and Iris winced when it became clear she had also overheard Nicole. How loud had they been? Iris cleared her throat and spoke calmly, but firmly. "I think this is not the right time or place to get into this." She said, shooting Nicole a warning look. "It's not strange of Connor to defend his brother, and I don't think anyone can ask him not to side with his family." Iris said. "But Nicole is also within her right to feel upset after what happened in the great hall. She ... may have said some things she didn't entirely mean in her frustration, but that didn't mean Eric should have yelled at her like that." Iris said, trying desperately to stay neutral in this. Though she had a sinking feeling it was no use, especially when she saw Emma look at her like she had betrayed her.

Emma wished she could go back in time so she could shove stupid Eric Holland away before he had humiliated Nicole. The way he had yelled at her in front of everyone had made her so mad, and she really couldn't blame Nicole for still being angry as well. It was difficult to focus on her studies with Connor right there. And Emma was almost glad when Nicole broke the silence and brought it up. "Yeah!" Emma said vehemently. "He was such a jerk!" But then Connor yelled back, which was a bit of a surprise. And to Emma's annoyance, Iris then stepped in to smooth things over. It was annoying, sometimes things were just black and white. Eric being a jerk was a fact. Emma frowned when her roommate Rose piped up as well, in Eric's defence. "Excuse you, did you hear him? Nicole was talking to her friends, he called her stupid in front of the whole SCHOOL." Emma said, finding it easier to argue with Rose than with Connor. Then she turned on her own sister. "Oh my god ,you don't like him either Iris so stop pretending! You know he was the worst boyfriend to her and Nicole was right to say so." Emma said hotly.

As someone who had been eating at the complete opposite end of the Gryffindor table when the Nicole/Eric drama had gone down, most of Lysander's information, outside of the screaming match that everyone had heard, was mostly second hand. It didn't make it any harder to know who was in the right. Sander had never been thrilled with the idea of Nicole dating Eric, and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't glad to see it end. He wasn't enjoying the fallout as much. A study session was mostly a good excuse to get to hang out with everyone, but the tense atmosphere was ruining it, and he just wished everyone could move on. When Nicole spoke up he blinked in surprise, almost grateful someone was saying something. He set down his quill, looking back and forth between Nicole and Connor during their exchange. He had never seen Connor look angry before, and it was weird to see now, because he was so wrong. The whole school knew what his brother could be like. The reasoning made more sense when Iris explained it. "So Connor's only defending him because he's his brother? Yeah, I don't think you'd be on his side if you weren't." He said, directing the last part at the Hufflepuff. "He's Eric Holland. Everyone knows how much of a douche he is. He's always starting fights for no reason. Are you gonna act like he hasn't done way worse?" He asked. Nicole dating him had always been so dumb, but he couldn't get behind her being the one in the wrong with Eric's entire history.​

Jenns walked her but she didn't know if she wanted sty. Becouse of her mood. She looked around and there and see all her friends. Mayby she walk away and dissapier.

This whole Eric thing was, to put it simply, a mess. A mess Kas would be enjoying far more if he didn't reluctantly care deeply about Connor and Eric Holland. He had hoped that Connor would mostly keep himself out of the line of fire until the main drama had simmered down, but he knew the second Nicole Fisk opened her mouth while everyone was studying, that wasn't going to happen. Kas hadn't actually managed anything close enough to study in about 20 minutes, so the distract was almost welcome until he heard Connor respond. And then everyone else got involved. "I wasn't aware this was a group discussion," He said flatly to the others, shifting subtly in his seat, closer to Connor. "Eric always has a reason," He added, frowning at Lysander. Usually they weren't always the best reasons, but Kas wasn't going to argue who was right or wrong here. His support was firmly behind the Hollands and he'd happily back Connor up if any jinxes started flying.

Freya was only at the study session because she would have been in the library anyway, and at least this way she'd get front row tickets to the inevitable . Of course, Freya knew about the drama between Nicole and Eric. Spending most of the year stuck with these people like a tin of sardines made it hard not to hear about every tiny thing going on, and Freya only slightly regretted she hadn't put money on how long the relationship would last. Freya had never been particularly fond of Eric Holland as she simply didn't think he was good enough and Connor deserved someone less of a garbage fire as a brother. Frankly, Freya didn't care about who was in the wrong here, but she was mad that Nicole had supposedly involved Connor in her own schemes. Anyone who messed with him was immediately in Freya's line of fire. She rolled her eyes as Emma defended Nicole, entirely unsurprised that the Gryffindor would be the one calling accusations on literally everyone else. "Using people for your image certainly worked, Fisk, just not in the way you wanted," Freya said mildly, glancing up from her revision to shoot a disinterested look towards the Slytherin.

I asked you for advice because I wanted to get to know him better! I can’t believe you’re making me out to be a bad guy when your a**hole brother dumped me in front of the whole school. I should be allowed to complain about my own sucky boyfriend if he’s being sucky!” Nicole said hotly, betrayed that Connor was showing his true colours now. It had never made sense before that someone like Connor could be related to someone like Eric, but she could see the resemblance now.

Of course, Nicole should have known speaking up would invite other people to the conversation, and she glowered when Rose stuck her nose in too. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, I dated him because I thought he was cool. I’ve since learnt that was a gross mistake,” She crossing her arms. Nicole felt like she was under attack, Eric had hurt her terribly and now everyone was just piling up on her for no reason. Just because she cared what other people thought. Even Iris seemed to be defending Eric’s actions and she looked at her, eyes hurt, as she went on with that same calm, measured tone she always had about everything. At least Emma seemed to have the right way of things. Nicole gave her a grateful look as she called out everyone including her sister. At least some people knew when to call out their siblings when they were in the wrong. Lysander also chimed in and Nicole nodded fervently. “I’d call out my brother if he was being a jerk to one of my best friends,” She said hotly, glaring pointedly at Connor. She couldn’t believe even more people were still defending Eric, letting out an outraged noise when even Freya Song decided she needed to chime in. “Oh butt out, Freya,” She said sourly. “Jenna, you’re on my side too, right?” She asked, turning to the other Hufflepuff in the room. All the other Hufflepuffs seemed to be siding with Eric, but hopefully Jenna was actually loyal like her house was supposed to be. @Jenna Jusantrea

Shoot and Nicol see her and she just find the book and wanted fast go back the coomon room. "Am? Hey! I just wanted take a book and go back. But what you talking about?" Jenna was not mood today stay here and she just a little time wanted be alone. @Nicole Fisk

Library suddenly turned into absolute chaos, Kiara didn't know reason why and didn't anything until she got there. When she opened the door she froze in the door and weirdly looked around library. She almost decided to turn and go away, but she noticed Jenna, got in and closed door after her. She tried to understand what was going on, all she understood is that the main persons here are Hufflepuff Holland and Nicole, others just got in. Kiara leaned on the wall while trying to understand what was going on. All the drama because of break up? All she knew was that they did it on public and it was pretty horrible, but that day she skipped meal. "Why are they picking sides? Both of them were wrong," she quietly whispered her opinion, that was based on rumors, to people that were closer to door. She was extremely confused and invested in this.

Rose shook her head, listening to the debate a bit before interjecting. "It's a group discussion when people start fights during study sessions in front of everyone," She told Kas, shrugging. "Everyone knows Eric has a temper. It's hardly a secret. I'm not going to say he's a good or bad guy- my brother is in his dorm, and Ren woke up to the other boys in the dorm dumping worms or something on Eric while he was in bed, like last year or something." Rose shut her book, unsure anyone would get any studying done.

"Then his girlfriend sat down basically right down the table from him and started talking trash where at least two dozen people could hear. You can't say she was just ranting to her friends- sure, it was directed at her friends, but in the most public place possible. I'm not saying I'm a huge fan of Eric, and I've never had issues with Nicole, but the whole class can't just turn on Eric because he reacted badly to the person that was supposed to care about him tearing him down in front of at least a dozen people. He was a jerk about it, sure, but I think he was provoked."
She shrugged, gathering her things. Rose didn't really have any friends anyway, so she really didn't care what anyone thought of her opinion.

Connor had known Nicole confronting him so publicly would draw attention, but he hadn't been prepared for everyone in his entire year to have something to say. The sudden chaos was overwhelming, and any sorrow he had felt at the fact of one of his closest friends speaking so cruelly to him was completely overshadowed by growing frustration, as what felt like half the school chimed in to give their two cents on what had to be one of the most humiliating events of his brother's life. Connor couldn't even imagine the embarrassment and horror Eric would feel if he were here to see this, and his heart sank as he realised there was no way it wasn't going to get back to Eric. Eric, who was already in so much pain from being used by Nicole, was going to have to carry all of this humiliation.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Connor snapped as a girl whose name he couldn't even remember decided it was somehow her job to give everyone her version of events. "This is a library, people are studying!" It was a silly complaint to open with, but rules and politeness were much easier to focus on than the tangled knot of anger and disappointment and betrayal Nicole had woven of his gut. "This is none of anybody's business! None of you even know Eric except Kas! Stop talking about other people's business! RRRRRGH!" He growled, hands curling into fists and triceps flexing as he tried hard to keep his frustration under control. He had really never understood how Eric felt about the world until now, and Connor hated it. "This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?!" He snapped, taking a step towards Nicole. "You knew Eric's reputation would make you look tough for dating him, and when things ended everyone would just assume he was the bad guy, and let you play the innocent victim! You didn't even consider his feelings, this was all about you and what you could gain from him! Eric's not perfect but he has feelings! He's a person, not a thing! It's so easy to go on like he's just a mindless jerk when you're not the one who saw how hard he was crying after what you did! How hurt and used he feels! Wouldn't you be angry if you trusted someone and all they thought you were good for was tough image?! You're a bully, Nicole, and you think nobody's going to notice because you bullied someone stronger than you." He spat, looking down at Nicole in disgust, near the edge of her desk now. It hurt to look at her, to see one of the first people in New Zealand who had ever reached out to be his friend, and realise she had become so callous and cruel, someone who would use his brother, would humiliate him so publicly and deliberately. Drag Eric's pain out for the whole fourth year to examine, as if nothing that happened to him actually mattered. It made Connor sick, and made him desperately want to get away from Nicole. But if he left nobody would be here to stand up for Eric. Nicole could sob and cry about how cruel and heartless he was, and pretend none of it was her fault. No. Connor was going to stay and fight for his brother, just like Eric had always fought for him.

Poppy sat there awkwardly as more and more people joined the argument. When she had agreed to study with her friends she hadn’t expected a fight to break out in the library. But as everyone shouted, she was quickly learning that maybe she really didn’t know the whole story. She also couldn’t fault Connor for standing up for his brother. Especially when it seemed like most of their class was against him from the beginning which felt unfair. She had never spoken to the boy since Nicole was always off with him, and never brought him around to spend time with her friends. At the time she just figured Nicole was excited but maybe it was because it looked better than hanging around with friends. Despite her growing unease Poppy did want to roll her eyes when Kasim and Freya spoke up. She flinched when Connor yelled to get everyone’s attention. She hadn’t realized how stressful the shouting was until it was blissfully quiet for the first time in several minutes. She was so confused but could see how upset Connor was. “Is that true?” she asked Nicole, point blank. She was tired of all the yelling but desperately wanted to get to the bottom of this. “Did you really just date him to seem...cool?” She wasn’t sure what to think anymore and she had no idea if Nicole would even be honest.

Juniper didn't necessarily participate in the drama at school, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to silently enjoy it. At the supposed study session with her year, the chaos that unfolded almost gave the Ravenclaw whiplash. People talking over one another and interjecting their opinion into some teenage relationship that wouldn't have lasted longer than school anyway. While she didn't know Eric personally, she enjoyed his aggressive nature, especially when it came to duels. Plus, this school needed more bad guys. It would be boring without them. She was a tad surprised when Connor started yelling at the group, popping her gum in the moment of silence after. Juniper figured everyone had their breaking point. If it wasn't for the Hufflepuff's monologue, she probably would have taunted Rose about, what looked to Juniper, almost like an apparant crush on Eric. The way she talked about all of it was just in too much defence of the boy. When one of her roommates added another dig at Nicole to the list, Juniper popped her gum again as she sat back in her chair, waiting for more chaos to arise.

Kas didn’t think he’d ever seen Connor this worked up about anything. It was equal parts fascinating and concerning to watch as he tried to hush the whole group before tearing into Nicole more. Kas had been ready to defend Connor as need be, but watching him crowd over Nicole, every inch of him conveying him as much as threat as he could be when he was playing Quidditch, Kas was starting to think maybe Connor didn’t need as much back up as he thought.

It was also crazy to hear Nicole continually try to defend herself and play the victim during all this, and Kas felt his own temper ratchet up as Connor rightfully took the Slytherin down a peg. He wished Eric had never given her the time of day, but at least someone was getting to put her in her place now. "She would need the help," Kas snarked when Poppy asked about Nicole dating Eric to seem 'cool'. The whole thing was beyond pathetic and Kas hoped Nicole got what was coming to her.

Iris had hoped that her attempt to smooth things over would help, but it seemed to have the opposite effect, if any. Emma was now clearly angry with her, and it irritated Iris. Emma was loyal, and usually that was a good quality. But no situation was black and white, like they were all pretending it was. Lysander was, predictably, entirely on Emma's side, and Iris knew Kas was friends with both Connor and Eric, so it was't a big surprise when he argued against him. She appreciated that he said they shouldn't discuss this as a group, because Iris felt the same way. The argument went on, and Iris frowned when Nicole called to Jenna, asking her to be on her side. Connor went on a rant, and it reminded her of her conversation with him when she was trying to see if Eric would hurt Nicole. He was clearly defensive of his brother, and the resemblance between them when Connor was yelling at all of them was clear. Poppy questioned Nicole, and Iris glanced between them uncertainly. It wasn't so black and white, surely Nicole had liked Eric a little. At least at first. "I don't think we should all be involved in this." She said pointedly. "This argument is between Nicole and Connor, it shouldn't involve our entire year group." She knew she should be defending Nicole, and that the Slytherin would likely be upset that she wasn't. But to Iris this just felt wrong. They needed to talk it out in private, after the heightened emotions had cooled down a bit.

Emma was growing more and more infuriated, especially with the Hufflepuffs that were involved in the argument. She had thought Hufflepuffs were supposed to be loyal? Clearly that wasn't true. She nodded grimly at Lysander's words, glad he was backing her up. Of course Kas and Freya picked the wrong side, as if Eric hadn't been a terrible boyfriend. Emma glared at Rose as she told the story, as she totally gave a biased version of events. "Who cares what his stupid roommates did ages ago!" She yelled at her own roommate. "That has nothing to do with it. He was a terrible boyfriend to Nicole." She said, rolling her eyes. "He's not going to date you because you defende dhim, you know. And you shouldn't want to." She snapped at the blonde. But then Connor raised his voice, quieting them all for a moment. Emma crossed her arms, scowling when he went on about how Eric was not terrible. He was! Everyone knew it. Emma highly doubted he had cried, it didn't seem like him. "Yeah right, he was bullying Nicole by shouting like that in the great hall!" She shouted back at Connor. "He said she was dumb!" Emma then looked at Poppy in disbelief, before that expression was aimed at her twin instead. "Iris!" She said, unable to understand her sister. "Stop trying to act all neutral! They're WRONG." She said, pointing to the people defending Eric angrily.

Lysander could only spare Kas an unconvinced look. "Sure." He muttered. It never seemed like Eric had needed a reason to be awful, from what he'd seen and heard in the past. He snorted in amusement at Rosalind's mention of the whole worm debacle, again, a totally fair and justified situation. Bullies getting their comeupance was karma, It was what happened in the end when people got sick of being pushed around.

The Gryffindor shut his mouth quickly as Connor blew up, taken aback by him yelling in a way he'd never seen from him before, or even thought possible. This wasn't that same cute guy helplessly fretting over an injured bird, this was...well, almost more like his brother. He didn't think he'd start throwing fists like Eric, but at that moment he couldn't be entirely sure he wouldn't. It felt like any minute now, quiet and reserved Bruce Banner was going to completely hulk out. He could see those muscles flexing as he yelled on about his brother's feelings. Sander thought he might have sympathised if Eric had ever seemed to consider anyone else's feelings, but no. He was a mindless jerk, one he couldn't imagine crying or having real, deep feelings. If someone had told him that Eric Holland was just some dense statue someone had brought to life as a joke, he wouldn't have batted an eye. He had the emotional complexity of a rock, and you couldn't squeeze a tear from a stone. Sander sat back, unable to find anything else to say, unsure he even wanted to.​

Nicole couldn’t believe Jenna didn’t even know what was going on right now. She’d probably be the only one in their year who’d missed Eric dumping her, which was maybe a good thing for Nicole. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, Rose-“ Nicole started hotly, furious that Rose was trying to put words in her mouth, but she was cut off abruptly when Connor lost his temper.

Nicole opened her mouth to defend herself as Connor ranted at her, but she shut it again as he towered over her. She’d never seen Connor so angry, and for a moment, she almost thought Connor might hit her or something, feeling tears prick at her eyes. She couldn’t understand why someone she thought was her friend for so many years would think so horribly of her.

Of course not,” Nicole said, taking a shaking hand to wipe at her eyes. “I thought he was cool and he actually wanted to talk to me, but then he was being a bad boyfriend and I was annoyed! And then he yelled at me in front of the entire school and now half my friends are calling me awful names and saying I’m bully,” She said, feeling a tight lump in her throat as the tears started fall. “Why are you being so mean, Connor!” Distantly she could hear Emma defending her, which helped a lot. It hurt that Connor seemed so ready to attack her, and that other people, like Poppy or even Iris seemed to believe him. “You and your brother are just the same, you just lash out at people without thinking about how they feel,” Nicole said, voice trembling as she started to grab her things. She couldn’t be here any more, study period be damned. She needed to go somewhere where everyone wasn’t judging and yelling at her all the time. Or just anywhere that wasn’t here.

"I'm sorry if i don't know and i was all the time sit coomon room and you know. " Jenna told Nicol and take deep breath and she was broke up with Daintree and she hated so much drama but she don't wanted jugde Coonor and he always was so nice to her and she felt bad for him. "You know i always be there for you and you always was my sad when i was sad." She smiled Nicol but she was take book the hand and she wanted find Stefan and go. Jenna say goodbay Nicol and she don't feel good be there and her fight she still missed Daintree and she need some time alone and she hoped that Nicol won't be mad at her.

@Nicole Fisk

Connor's anger began to break at the sight of Nicole's tears, but as she spoke he felt his blood start to boil. "You're doing it again!" Connor snapped, throwing his hands up in frustration. Now that she was standing he and Nicole were around the same height, and it was much easier to talk without feeling like he was looming over her. "This is exactly what you did to Eric, you started off saying a bunch of mean stuff, then when someone gets mad at you for the things you said, you cry and make out like you're the victim and you didn't bring any of this on yourself! We've been friends for years Nicole, you know me! You yelled at me for looking after my own brother! You can't pretend I'm somehow the bad guy here! Did you think about how Eric would feel hearing you gossiping about him being a bad boyfriend? Calling him boring and telling Emma and Iris you only dated him so people would think you were cool? Are you two just gonna pretend she didn't say that?" He added, looking to the van Houtens in disbelief. The three girls had been Connor's first friends in New Zealand, and his heart broke to be fighting with them, but he just couldn't see any of them the same anymore, and he looked away back to Nicole. "You were horrible to Eric, and you snapped at me today. This is your fault." He said firmly, glaring at his former friend. Part of Connor wanted to cry, wanted to apologise, to hug Nicole, to... he didn't know, but right now it was more important to Connor to protect the person who wasn't here to stand up for himself, and it was getting harder and harder to feel bad for Nicole now that he had seen the pattern of what she was doing.

Poppy frowned at Kas, she didn’t want to hear from him right now. She didn’t really want to hear from anyone right now except Nicole, and maybe Connor. She thought about when she went to comfort Nicole after it all happened, and how she seemed to be more upset about people talking about her then the actual break up. She hadn't thought much of it at the time. Being publicly humiliated no matter the situation couldn't be easy. At the same time, Connor had no reason to lie about any of this. Eric was his brother but if everyone was right and he was in the wrong there was no way Connor would be making such a scene, even if it was his brother. Poppy nodded and agreed with Iris. She was starting to wish she had never come to study hall today. She opened her mouth as Nicole and Connor started to go at it again, but no words came. This was all becoming too much and she wanted to be anywhere else than here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back