Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
26256.jpg

Conan Elliott | First Year Gryffindor​
27222.jpg

Toby Oikawa | Y44​
First up we have my new little lion cub, Conan. He's the eldest son of Charlie's character Derrick Elliott, though has a very strained relationship with his father and hasn't seen him since he was little (or that was the case until he showed up out of the blue just before Conan was set to go to Hogwarts). For most of his life it's just been him and his younger siblings being raised by their single mother. After the divorce, his mother moved to Dunedin and Conan still currently lives there with his family and for all intents and purposes, it's a very happy and loving home and he would do anything to make his Mama proud. He's a kind boy with a big heart, though loves finding adventure and often ends up getting into trouble for being in places as he shouldn't be.

Looking For: Friends, future relationships, any drama involving his father (people who follow British Quidditch and recognize the surname and resemblance to one former long-standing Arrow's beater for example), adventure buddies. Basically anything! have very few plots with this kid and really want to write him so more because I'm already loving him.​
Joining in with the peer pressure we have my new character to sort next year, Tobio Oikawa. Or, just Toby if you don't have time. He's a brat, the long and short of it. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and from a very prestigious Japanese family known for their magical Import/Export company. The family have only recently immigrated to New Zealand after the family company came under fire for... let's say some rather illegal practices. So basically his parents packed up and booked it to try and avoid the heat as much as possible. Toby, of course, knows none of this and all he knows he has absolutely doesn't like it here and wants to go back home. Toby is absolutely unpleasant, does think he's better than most people and treats most people like servants.

Looking for: Future classmates, kids from other 'prestigious' families their parents are trying to mingle with, other kids he can order around the place in return for 'friendship', kids he can bully/pick on, enemies, any future romance plots (even of the arranged kind). I've had the kid for a couple of days and already I hate him, but I really want to flesh him out some more and make more connections before he reaches Hogwarts!​

Hey Vicky!

So, I'm gonna go first with an obvious offer. Georgia and Conan, they seem quite different but they could try to be friends? They have put the ground for that already

Then Toby - I have Skyler Choi who's starting school next year, she's a pure-blood and thinks that she's better because of that but I can totally see them having a common ground because of being better than others or being enemies for the same reason

Helllloooooo Vicky!!! I think I have a couple I could offer you!

Conan x Eliza - I would be happy to offer you my firstie, Eliza to Conan! Eliza is also in Gryffindor. She's still a little bit new to magic - Her family life is a bit complicated as she grew up with a mother who also left to pursue her career, so I guess they have a common ground with that, though Eliza doesn't really open up or talk about it. Eliza is always open to adventure and fun, so I am happy to offer Eliza as an adventure buddy or something like that! Eliza needs friends bahaha

Toby x Marley - I have a character named Marley being sorted next year, so I'd like to offer Marley to Tby! I don't think they'd get along lols! So I'd be happy to offer Marley as an enemy or someone that Toby would highly dislike. Marley is very outgoing and crazy lols!

That's all I have so far! But I'm always happy to discuss more if you'd like!

Hi Vicky!

I wanted to plot with you. So I got something to offer.

Conan x June: Well I got my first year June who's an slytherin. She is not very adventurous but she wants to meet as many people possible. Kind of two faced, but we can see how they match or not?

Hey Vicky!

For Toby, I have Audrey Beauchamp who will also be starting next year? Her parents were both professional Quidditch players from well-to-do magical families so basically she's a bit of a spoiled brat and a poor little rich girl. She's extremely bright and incredibly bored and loves to act out for attention - pranks, being hurtful, anything that will get people to notice her. They could be horrible at each other and possibly be enemies or pretend to like each other for status sake or something? :lol:

Hey Vicky!

So, I'm gonna go first with an obvious offer. Georgia and Conan, they seem quite different but they could try to be friends? They have put the ground for that already

Then Toby - I have Skyler Choi who's starting school next year, she's a pure-blood and thinks that she's better because of that but I can totally see them having a common ground because of being better than others or being enemies for the same reason
Hello!

Georgia x Conan: Oh yes absolutely. I think they got on pretty well and they do have the base for a friendship even if they are different. It could certainly be interesting if they do hang out more and become friends. I mean, Conan is totally down for it!

Skyler x Toby: It could either be a very interesting them both thinking they are better than each other, or actually getting along judging literally everyone else. What is her familiar situation? Because it could be their parents 'mingle' so of course force their two kids the same age to hang out and play nice.

Helllloooooo Vicky!!! I think I have a couple I could offer you!

Conan x Eliza - I would be happy to offer you my firstie, Eliza to Conan! Eliza is also in Gryffindor. She's still a little bit new to magic - Her family life is a bit complicated as she grew up with a mother who also left to pursue her career, so I guess they have a common ground with that, though Eliza doesn't really open up or talk about it. Eliza is always open to adventure and fun, so I am happy to offer Eliza as an adventure buddy or something like that! Eliza needs friends bahaha

Toby x Marley - I have a character named Marley being sorted next year, so I'd like to offer Marley to Tby! I don't think they'd get along lols! So I'd be happy to offer Marley as an enemy or someone that Toby would highly dislike. Marley is very outgoing and crazy lols!

That's all I have so far! But I'm always happy to discuss more if you'd like!
Hello Maria!!

Eliza x Conan: Oh they absolutely have something in common with their upbringing, but Conan also doesn't like to really talk about his father so I don't really think they would even know about each other's parental situation XD But I am absolutely down for them being friends! Conan also needs some and he's always up for making new ones.

Marley x Toby: Yes I can already imagine Toby absolutely disliking Marley and not being afraid to hide that fact. So I think it would be quite interesting. I see Toby thinking she's a brainless idiot or something, lol.

Hi Vicky!

I wanted to plot with you. So I got something to offer.

Conan x June: Well I got my first year June who's an slytherin. She is not very adventurous but she wants to meet as many people possible. Kind of two faced, but we can see how they match or not?
I would also quite like to plot with you.

At least they both have something in common with wanting to meet new people. I'm not sure how they would get along, though Conan is pretty much nice and friendly with everyone so that's something. But I would be interested in throwing the two of them together in a thread and seeing how they get along!

Hey Vicky!

For Toby, I have Audrey Beauchamp who will also be starting next year? Her parents were both professional Quidditch players from well-to-do magical families so basically she's a bit of a spoiled brat and a poor little rich girl. She's extremely bright and incredibly bored and loves to act out for attention - pranks, being hurtful, anything that will get people to notice her. They could be horrible at each other and possibly be enemies or pretend to like each other for status sake or something? :lol:

Camilla!

Well, they both have the spoiled rich brat thing in common and Toby is rather interested in Quidditch, so I can see him trying to play nice (can't promise if it will work, though) if he thinks it might benefit him in some way with future connections. So if he did find out her parents were pro players he would lay on the 'niceness'. Though his idea of being nice is not ordering you around. That's about it.

Hello Vicky.
For Conan, I have Hugo here. He also grew up in Dunedin, so they may know each other beforehand. Maybe they can be friends. He is not the loudest or most social person ever his favourite kind of adventure comes between the covers of a book.

Hello!

Georgia x Conan: Oh yes absolutely. I think they got on pretty well and they do have the base for a friendship even if they are different. It could certainly be interesting if they do hang out more and become friends. I mean, Conan is totally down for it!

Skyler x Toby: It could either be a very interesting them both thinking they are better than each other, or actually getting along judging literally everyone else. What is her familiar situation? Because it could be their parents 'mingle' so of course force their two kids the same age to hang out and play nice.
Georgia x Conan - yay, then it's settled!

Skyler x Toby: judging everyone else and knowing each other even before school, heck yes. I'm so down. Well, her family are "prestigious" too so yes, they could 'mingle' as prestigious families meeting. So the first thread could actually be them visiting one or another? Maybe his family comes over and she could just grab his hand not long after meeting him and then leave with him?

I can start Skyler x Toby?

I would also quite like to plot with you.

At least they both have something in common with wanting to meet new people. I'm not sure how they would get along, though Conan is pretty much nice and friendly with everyone so that's something. But I would be interested in throwing the two of them together in a thread and seeing how they get along!

Great! I don't mind starting it. So gonna send the link once done.

Hello!

I have Riley to offer for Conan! They are both in Gryffindor and have some matches here and there. Riley is pretty adventurous and always has a camera with her to capture the perfect moment. She does want to explore every nook and cranny of the castle to make sure she hasn't skipped over something beautiful/important.

Hello Maria!!

Eliza x Conan: Oh they absolutely have something in common with their upbringing, but Conan also doesn't like to really talk about his father so I don't really think they would even know about each other's parental situation XD But I am absolutely down for them being friends! Conan also needs some and he's always up for making new ones.

Marley x Toby: Yes I can already imagine Toby absolutely disliking Marley and not being afraid to hide that fact. So I think it would be quite interesting. I see Toby thinking she's a brainless idiot or something, lol.
Eliza x Conan - That's totally okay! I mean maybe if they've been friends or good friends for a while, maybe they might be open to talk about it? But we can figure out about that later bahaha! But yes!! I'm totally keen for them to be friends!!

Marley x Toby - Bahaha! This is great!! Oh, yeah, from the outside she's a brainless idiot, very carefree and may sometimes ask stupid questions lmao! but she does surprise people bahaha! But I'm also keen on this!

Would you like to start one and I can start the other?

Hi Vicky! Very excited to plot with you!

First I have my second year Leah for Conan. She is quidditch obsessed and grew up around London so she would probably be Very Familiar with a certain former beater, and would pester him with all kinds of questions. Probably to his dismay haha. But she's also down for an adventure and would be willing to show him around to all the cool spots she's already found.

And I can also offer Conan some more time with his roommate Santiago. They already know each other a little bit by now but it might be fun to throw them into so trouble. Maybe they can get stuck on the moving stairs together?

But I'm open to anything, just let me know!

Hello Vicky.
For Conan, I have Hugo here. He also grew up in Dunedin, so they may know each other beforehand. Maybe they can be friends. He is not the loudest or most social person ever his favourite kind of adventure comes between the covers of a book
Ah a connection from before coming to Hogwarts would certainly be interesting so it's totally possible they could know each other. Maybe they went to the same primary school before Hogwarts if Hugo wasn't home-schooled. While their personalities are different, Conan doesn't mind reading so long as they're fiction books about pirates and adventure stories and the like. And he's generally just friendly so would still try and talk to Hugo even if he was more interested in his books.

Georgia x Conan - yay, then it's settled!

Skyler x Toby: judging everyone else and knowing each other even before school, heck yes. I'm so down. Well, her family are "prestigious" too so yes, they could 'mingle' as prestigious families meeting. So the first thread could actually be them visiting one or another? Maybe his family comes over and she could just grab his hand not long after meeting him and then leave with him?

I can start Skyler x Toby?
That sounds absolutely perfect with me! I can start something for Georgia and Conan and shoot you a link when it's up!

EDIT: Link to a thread! here+

Hello!

I have Riley to offer for Conan! They are both in Gryffindor and have some matches here and there. Riley is pretty adventurous and always has a camera with her to capture the perfect moment. She does want to explore every nook and cranny of the castle to make sure she hasn't skipped over something beautiful/important.
Hiya!

I imagine that Conan would be pretty interested in the camera (and would absolutely offer to feature in some of her pictures as well XD ) But I can also see him offering to go on adventures to find all the secrets of Hogwarts so I can see the two of them absolutely getting along and being friends!

Eliza x Conan - That's totally okay! I mean maybe if they've been friends or good friends for a while, maybe they might be open to talk about it? But we can figure out about that later bahaha! But yes!! I'm totally keen for them to be friends!!

Marley x Toby - Bahaha! This is great!! Oh, yeah, from the outside she's a brainless idiot, very carefree and may sometimes ask stupid questions lmao! but she does surprise people bahaha! But I'm also keen on this!

Would you like to start one and I can start the other?
Both of these sound absolutely perfect with me!! Going halfsies sounds good to me, I could start something up with Toby and Marley if you don't mind starting for the Hogwarts kiddies? Or I can take the Hogwarts kiddies if you prefer!

Hi Vicky! Very excited to plot with you!

First I have my second year Leah for Conan. She is quidditch obsessed and grew up around London so she would probably be Very Familiar with a certain former beater, and would pester him with all kinds of questions. Probably to his dismay haha. But she's also down for an adventure and would be willing to show him around to all the cool spots she's already found.

And I can also offer Conan some more time with his roommate Santiago. They already know each other a little bit by now but it might be fun to throw them into so trouble. Maybe they can get stuck on the moving stairs together?

But I'm open to anything, just let me know!
I am equally as eager to plot!

Leah x Conan: yessss I love the potential drama. He really doesn't like talking about his father and never mentions him, so he would be quite dismayed if someone worked out the connection and started asking too many questions about it XD But I think he may put up with it if she's willing to share some cool spots around the school he can explore.

Santiago x Conan: Yes they have briefly met and I think Conan has already decided he wants to get to know all his roommates really well so I see him trying to see out Santiago to bother befriend him in some way. But them getting stuck on the stairs sounds quite hilarious.

Last edited:
Both of these sound absolutely perfect with me!! Going halfsies sounds good to me, I could start something up with Toby and Marley if you don't mind starting for the Hogwarts kiddies? Or I can take the Hogwarts kiddies if you prefer!
Would it be okay if you did the hogwarts kiddies and I started the unsorted kiddos? If not, that's totally all goods!

I'd offer Oz to Conan but I need to wait on an app for him first, but if you're down we could try to see how Audrey and Toby get on? They'll probably not get along at all but that's fun too :r happy to start something if you'd like?

Ah a connection from before coming to Hogwarts would certainly be interesting so it's totally possible they could know each other. Maybe they went to the same primary school before Hogwarts if Hugo wasn't home-schooled. While their personalities are different, Conan doesn't mind reading so long as they're fiction books about pirates and adventure stories and the like. And he's generally just friendly so would still try and talk to Hugo even if he was more interested in his books.
That sounds good. Hugo would have been to muggle primary school so they could well have known each other there. I would imagine even if they were different personality wise the fact that they were two of the only wizards in the muggle school would be a good bonding excuse for them. It would be fun if they sort of drifted away now they were at Hogwarts and that commonality is no longer relevant.

hello! I'm late to the party lol but here I am.

We could do Conan and Wyatt? Wyatt is a Hufflepuff but he's quiet and reserved, it could be interesting if maybe Conan pulled him out on adventures?

And as for your next year firstie, hm... I have two, both of which he'd probably bully. Amodeus is- well, not the brightest boy in the world. He ate an entire bowl of wax fruit once. And Elodie is independent and sweet, but I can see him looking down on her?

Would it be okay if you did the hogwarts kiddies and I started the unsorted kiddos? If not, that's totally all goods!
Sure sure! I can add it to my list!

I'd offer Oz to Conan but I need to wait on an app for him first, but if you're down we could try to see how Audrey and Toby get on? They'll probably not get along at all but that's fun too :r happy to start something if you'd like?
You have me intrigued with Oz. But yes always down for throwing Toby at people he probably won't like, haha. And if you could start that would be amazing thank you

That sounds good. Hugo would have been to muggle primary school so they could well have known each other there. I would imagine even if they were different personality wise the fact that they were two of the only wizards in the muggle school would be a good bonding excuse for them. It would be fun if they sort of drifted away now they were at Hogwarts and that commonality is no longer relevant.
Oh yes bonding over a shared magical background could totally have been what brought them together in the first place. And now they're at Hogwarts they don't have that special 'something' anymore. That sounds really interesting (and also painful to see old friends drifting apart as they get older). But love me some pain.

hello! I'm late to the party lol but here I am.

We could do Conan and Wyatt? Wyatt is a Hufflepuff but he's quiet and reserved, it could be interesting if maybe Conan pulled him out on adventures?

And as for your next year firstie, hm... I have two, both of which he'd probably bully. Amodeus is- well, not the brightest boy in the world. He ate an entire bowl of wax fruit once. And Elodie is independent and sweet, but I can see him looking down on her?
Late is still better than never!

Wyatt x Conan: Conan is pretty good with doing all the talking and trying to bring people out of his shell, so he'll happily try and drag people along on his misadventures.

As for your two other's yes, Toby will probably dislike the both of them (poor Amadeus how can you eat a whole bowl of wax fruit? XD ) But honestly I don't have a preference as to which, I'll happily thread with either of them if you want to pick which one you have more muse for!

Oh yes bonding over a shared magical background could totally have been what brought them together in the first place. And now they're at Hogwarts they don't have that special 'something' anymore. That sounds really interesting (and also painful to see old friends drifting apart as they get older). But love me some pain.
Fantastic. would you like me to start something? maybe the great hall or the lounge?

Late is still better than never!

Wyatt x Conan: Conan is pretty good with doing all the talking and trying to bring people out of his shell, so he'll happily try and drag people along on his misadventures.

As for your two other's yes, Toby will probably dislike the both of them (poor Amadeus how can you eat a whole bowl of wax fruit? XD ) But honestly I don't have a preference as to which, I'll happily thread with either of them if you want to pick which one you have more muse for!
Lol I can start Wyatt then if you want, and as for the other two I think I'd prefer Amodeus to start, I have an app I keep meaning to do for Elodie.

I am equally as eager to plot!

Leah x Conan: yessss I love the potential drama. He really doesn't like talking about his father and never mentions him, so he would be quite dismayed if someone worked out the connection and started asking too many questions about it XD But I think he may put up with it if she's willing to share some cool spots around the school he can explore.

Santiago x Conan: Yes they have briefly met and I think Conan has already decided he wants to get to know all his roommates really well so I see him trying to see out Santiago to bother befriend him in some way. But them getting stuck on the stairs sounds quite hilarious.
Cool cool, that all sounds good. Do you want to do both now? I can start one if you take the other if you'd like?

Fantastic. would you like me to start something? maybe the great hall or the lounge?
If you could start something that would be fab! Great hall or lounge sounds perfect I have no pref!

Lol I can start Wyatt then if you want, and as for the other two I think I'd prefer Amodeus to start, I have an app I keep meaning to do for Elodie.
Sounds good to me! If you want to start for Wyatt, then I can start something up for the Toby x Amodeus if you would like!

Cool cool, that all sounds good. Do you want to do both now? I can start one if you take the other if you'd like?
I am totally up for both if you are (no pressure haha). I don't mind which I can start so you can have the choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back