Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hey Everybody !!! I have been gone since quite some month from HNZ so i was hoping for a new start with some fun plotline and that you guys will like to somes with me ! :teehee:

15376.jpg

Gryffindor-ENFP
Bio
So my "first child" Hilda need some drama in her life (positive or good) so some crush or maybe a first relationship(not to long maybe a few months or a year). Maybe some ennemies too (i love ennemies).
Or if you have any other proposition i'm in .​
15658.jpg

Hufflepuff-INFJ
Bio
My shy child Benjamin really need some other friends or close friends (he want to work on his shyness), maybe something to shook him a little.
Maybe a small crush...
And some study buddies .​
7e9e7db2a754aecef3387698df87abf3.gif

Slytherin-INTJ
Bio
Melusine.... SHE NEED SOME FRIENDS
AND SOME FIGHTS.
17720.jpg

Ravenclaw-ENFP
Bio
Annie need ... ANYTHING LET'S GIVE THIS GIRL A SOCIAL LIFE.​
18706.jpg

Roxanne Easterling
Optimist|Stubborn|Artist
Ravenclaw-INFP
A new firstie so really anything is good.​

18876.jpg

Charlie Stark
aka golden retriever boy

Hufflepuff-ESFP
Firstie so again anything !​

Hi Janna! I don't think we've RPed much before, so I'm here to fix that :D

Hildegard & Hester - These two are roommates, and I feel like they'd get on like a house on fire! Hester's very rambunctious and lots of fun, so I'd definitely be keen for them to be friends and get into adventures together some time!

Benjamin & Manaia - Manaia's in the same house but a year younger than Benjamin, and I think they'd get along well! Manaia's musical as well and he's usually very outgoing and laid-back, though he's about to go through some rough times that'll make him more introspective, and I reckon he could really use a quiet buddy to help him through that time if you're keen?

Roxanne & Giulia - Again, these two are roommates, which could be interesting! Giulia is quite nerdy and struggling a bit with Hogwarts. She's only just moved to NZ from France and doesn't speak much English (though she's getting better!) so she could use friendly people around her. Alternatively I can see their personalities clashing a bit because Giulia is quite pessimistic, so there's a potential source of drama there, if they wind up not getting along 👀

Let me know if you like any of these! :D

Hi Janna! I really want to RP with.

Firstly, I can offer my Hufflepuff Fourth Year Estella Fuentes for Hilda. I'm thinking they could be friends or acquaintances depending on how well they get along.

I can also offer my third year Hufflepuff Louis Vernier for Benjamin. They seem really similar so I'm thinking perhaps they could be best friends!? They're both a bit shy, so it seems fitting that they only become best friends now after sharing a dorm together for almost three years :teehee:

And finally for Charlie I can offer my first year Gryffindor Genevieve Fuentes. She's fun and adventurous and the pair of them could be good friends, and maybe even future lovers?

Let me know what you think! ^_^

Hello hello!

I can offer you a couple of things, for Benjamin, I can offer Branson Archer as a friend, they're in the same year, different houses, but he's also a book worm, so they could study together/talk about books together etc.

Second, is Melusine, I have Seamus Reid, he's a first year Slytherin who could be a wee rival. He's also competitive and driven. He's a little rude and quick to judge, but independent too. He's a twin who might often be around.

Third, Charlie Stark, he could be friends with either my second year, Eugene Nestor, whose a very happy and excitable, musically inclined boy or Leonardo Orr, a very serious and fairly lonely first year hufflepuff.

Hello Guys and Thanks for all your idea (sorry for being late college life is tiring my poor soul xD )

Hildegard & Hester - These two are roommates, and I feel like they'd get on like a house on fire! Hester's very rambunctious and lots of fun, so I'd definitely be keen for them to be friends and get into adventures together some time!
Hilda really need a new chaoticfriend ! So her and Hester will get along very well! Maybe they could break almost all the rules together as a year challenge (let me know what you think :teehee:)
Benjamin & Manaia - Manaia's in the same house but a year younger than Benjamin, and I think they'd get along well! Manaia's musical as well and he's usually very outgoing and laid-back, though he's about to go through some rough times that'll make him more introspective, and I reckon he could really use a quiet buddy to help him through that time if you're keen?
Oh Benjamin would love to be a quiet buddy for Manaia , he know how time can be really rough even more when people are young. He could be a good listener if Manaia need to vent and do some music to cheer him up !
Roxanne & Giulia - Again, these two are roommates, which could be interesting! Giulia is quite nerdy and struggling a bit with Hogwarts. She's only just moved to NZ from France and doesn't speak much English (though she's getting better!) so she could use friendly people around her. Alternatively I can see their personalities clashing a bit because Giulia is quite pessimistic, so there's a potential source of drama there, if they wind up not getting along 👀
Roxie would really help Giulia with her english if she need to as she has a lot of free time . A lot of possitive people are around Roxie so i think she will be suprise when she will talk to Giula (she's not used to Miss Pessi Mistic . So i will be a new and good experience and i'm not against some clash:devious:
Firstly, I can offer my Hufflepuff Fourth Year Estella Fuentes for Hilda. I'm thinking they could be friends or acquaintances depending on how well they get along.
Yes they could do some nices friends/acquaintances ! Hilda is very social so she will not have any problem befriend Estella (except if you want to ... ) and Estella look pretty fun to have around .:D
I can also offer my third year Hufflepuff Louis Vernier for Benjamin. They seem really similar so I'm thinking perhaps they could be best friends!? They're both a bit shy, so it seems fitting that they only become best friends now after sharing a dorm together for almost three years :teehee:
YEAH !!! He's need a new best friend ! He would be like " Are you sure with spend three years in the same place ?! Oh my Merlin i could have someone to relate to since 3 YEARS !!!"
And finally for Charlie I can offer my first year Gryffindor Genevieve Fuentes. She's fun and adventurous and the pair of them could be good friends, and maybe even future lovers?
Ooh they would be cute together !!! So yeah i'm totally down for a friendship or maybe a friends to lovers (slowburn?) 👀
I can offer you a couple of things, for Benjamin, I can offer Branson Archer as a friend, they're in the same year, different houses, but he's also a book worm, so they could study together/talk about books together etc.
They could totally help each other with homework and exchange books like " I thought you would like this one so ..." Library woud be their HQ 👀
Second, is Melusine, I have Seamus Reid, he's a first year Slytherin who could be a wee rival. He's also competitive and driven. He's a little rude and quick to judge, but independent too. He's a twin who might often be around.
Mel can be really rude too when she feel threatened , she think rival can bring a better version of themselves when working to surpass each other . So she's can be lost beetween "do i respect him or do i crush him ?" can be be a fun dynamic :teehee:
Third, Charlie Stark, he could be friends with either my second year, Eugene Nestor, whose a very happy and excitable, musically inclined boy or Leonardo Orr, a very serious and fairly lonely first year hufflepuff.
Charlie is also a social butterfly so he can really talk to any kind of personality but i think as first i will look to people more like him so i will first go towrad Eugene but if Leonardo need a buddy now or late is always free ;)

And if you want you can totally message me when you want to talk about the plots , hope you guys having a great day !!!!:party:

Yay! Would you like me to start the first two and you start the other?

Hello Janna.
I have niamh here i feel like we could try her with any of the students but i think tha she would possibly be best as a friend for sky. She is also an IFNP (I think she was probably close to being in Ravenclaw) Sky is musical and while she comes across as being quiet and shy, I think she isn't really but she prefers the company of one or two people at a time and not a big group. so she will often find the outlier and hang out with them.

Hilda really need a new chaoticfriend ! So her and Hester will get along very well! Maybe they could break almost all the rules together as a year challenge (let me know what you think :teehee:)
Yesss I love that!! Hester's not especially focused on breaking rules, but she's not particularly interested in them either so I think if Hilda suggested breaking all the rules she'd be happy to go along :p
Oh Benjamin would love to be a quiet buddy for Manaia , he know how time can be really rough even more when people are young. He could be a good listener if Manaia need to vent and do some music to cheer him up !
Ohhh yes that sounds perfect! I've just started the plot where things get rough for Manaia, so can I maybe drop you a message in a little while once that thread has moved on a little bit so he & Benjamin can meet then?
Roxie would really help Giulia with her english if she need to as she has a lot of free time . A lot of possitive people are around Roxie so i think she will be suprise when she will talk to Giula (she's not used to Miss Pessi Mistic . So i will be a new and good experience and i'm not against some clash
Awww yes I like the idea that they might not get along perfectly! I'm definitely keen to throw them together and see what happens :D

Would you like to start one thread and I'll start the other? And we can do Benjamin & Manaia a little later in the semester?

Hello Janna.
I have niamh here i feel like we could try her with any of the students but i think tha she would possibly be best as a friend for sky. She is also an IFNP (I think she was probably close to being in Ravenclaw) Sky is musical and while she comes across as being quiet and shy, I think she isn't really but she prefers the company of one or two people at a time and not a big group. so she will often find the outlier and hang out with them.
I'm sur Roxie would love to hear her music !!! So if you want us to plan the rp send me a message :party:
Ohhh yes that sounds perfect! I've just started the plot where things get rough for Manaia, so can I maybe drop you a message in a little while once that thread has moved on a little bit so he & Benjamin can meet then?
Okay ! take your time !:D
Would you like to start one thread and I'll start the other? And we can do Benjamin & Manaia a little later in the semester?
yeah totaly !!! which character do you to rp first ? :party:

OMG JANNAAAAAAAA!!!!

We have a lot of planned plots, so I'm not going to offer way more but let's go with the old ones.
So, Hilda x Blair and Hilda x Anna
Ben x Kaia
Melusine x Nate
Annie x Michelle
Roxanne x all the Easterling clan
Charlie x Kaia!!!

Let me know for which ones you're ready, kisses :*

OMG JANNAAAAAAAA!!!!

We have a lot of planned plots, so I'm not going to offer way more but let's go with the old ones.
So, Hilda x Blair and Hilda x Anna
Ben x Kaia
Melusine x Nate
Annie x Michelle
Roxanne x all the Easterling clan
Charlie x Kaia!!!

Let me know for which ones you're ready, kisses :*
Yes of course Soso ! I didn't forget ! i will send you some messages in dm :teehee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back