New Language Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleting my post because it goes swimmingly well with this madness. No fair. :glare:

So,uhmm, where do I start?

I love emojis, I really do. It gives a splash of color to our long post, whenever we do have long ones. It also emphasizes the feeling we put into that post, like joy and excitement. It's also true that emojis are the IN thingy in the generation and yes, HNZ is already an old site that should attract new members to join.
There is just a downside to this update, in my opinion. I am sure it only needs getting used to the new update but I think it is a bit too much to replace everything with emojis. OOC posts are fine but to replace IC posts is too much. It's like we are decoding a secret message and doing that while reading a great topic loses the momentum for that.
I joined this site and has been a member here because it also helps me improve my writing skills. English is not my first language and reading my old posts makes me see that I have really improved over the years, both English and writing - wise. I even recommend this site, as well as other similar sites, to people who want to improve their writing skills in a fun way.
I love the update but in my opinion, it is just a tad too much.

Please tell me this is a joke because I cannot cope and this is making me feel so overwhelmed.

✅, of course it was a 🤡.
HNZ remains a semi-📖 ⚡ 🎲 , and not a completely-illiterate ⚡ 🎲 . :p

Hopefully we've all gotten emoji thoroughly out of our system for a little while and people can 🥶 with their abundance everywhere on the 🛹 .

🦁 🐍 🦅 🦡

1️⃣ I grudgingly respect your dedication 💪 to your Hufflepuff hate even during a joke
2️⃣ this only made me use emoji's more 🙊 sorry 🙇‍♀️

(I really enjoyed this joke, good job!)

You got me there :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back