Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
A few people know about this already, but for those who don't, Jasmine and I are moving into our new place this weekend! :party:

Unfortunately, we won't have the internet set up until the 16th, which will mean a bit of a slow-down from both of us. My dad's place is nearby and he's fine with us visiting to use his internet, so we'll be dropping in from time to time to keep up with things like lessons, prefect meetings, ect, so there are no worries regarding our characters responsibilities, but actual replies/responses to messages may be slow coming! Knowing me I'll probably save a bunch of threads and write replies to them offline to post when I have internet xD

If anything comes up in the time drop us a message & we'll do our best to get around to it when we have time! Love yall!

Good luck with the move!

Yey:D hope it all goes well!!

:woot: Hope the move goes well!!

Ahh good luck with the moving! Quick tip: remember to take a pic of how your electronics are connected so you can quickly set them up again. Hope you get settled in nicely :wub:

Thank you everyone! (And thanks Ellie, that's a good tip!)

All things going well, we'll be officially into the house tonight, so from today on Jasmine and I are gonna become pretty scarce online for a while. We'll be around occasionally to post things we're responsible for and hopefully a few replies, but may take longer than usual to respond to messages ect. We'll be back to normal internet access on the 16th, all things going to plan!

IPAc1CV.gif

Our internet got hooked up four days early!!!!!! We're obviously still in the middle of unpacking and settling in, and the move has coincided with a busy time for both of us in general, but we Have internet and will be able to be at least somewhat present now!

Omg so nice!! Have fun together. Good luck with everything still! Glad that the internet is workinggg yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back