OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
So two weeks ago I posted a Busy weekend notice and since then life has been all sorts of busy. Since I'm just a lowly worker where I work my hours are constantly changing and some weeks I've been rather tired and I try to get on and snoop but thus far my characters are lacking in activity this year I know. I'm trying to keep up with the topics I'm currently in but....

the big but is we're moving at the end of the month. Life is crazy and I don't want to go into much detail and bore you people but we're moving a couple hours and hopefully soon after we will be moving again. So please go along with me as I try to keep up with life xD I think I can handle everything I've got on the site right now and what's planned but if I haven't replied in say 5 days but you see me on just pm me or like my last post in the topic as a reminder :r

Thanks,
-Steph ^_^

I hope all is ok and that moves go smoothly! If you need a chat, I'm always a PM or Skype message away. :hug:

Best of luck with the move :hug:

Good luck with the move!

Good luck with everything Steph!! :wub:

Booo moving is not fun! Hope it all goes well Steph, take care!

Thanks ^_^

We aren't moving until the end of the month but the process of getting everything ready and the place we are moving to ready is a hassle with also me still working until probably our last day up here before transferring to the new work place.

Late reply, but good luck with everything Steph! If you wanna chat, you can always hit me up :D

The majority of our stuff is now out of our current place and props to my husband as he is on route to our new place with the stuff and coming back up tomorrow for the rest, feels weird to be in the house with all the big furniture pieces gone but glad to say we have progress done and excited to be over this soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back