Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello Hello everyone!

The votes for Minister for Magic have been cast, verified and counted. But, before I launch into the results, I would like to thank all of the RPers who have had candidates during this election cycle, you've all been excellent candidates and watching the election unfold has been pretty a amazing. So let give all of them a huge round of applause. That being said, the winner, with the largest share of the votes is.......
Claudia Holland

The second in command, and deputy minister for magic is.........
Alexander Cade

A huge congratulations to them both for their victory. We can't wait to see what they do. For now, candidates should expect their group changes to happen in the very near future and the winners should expect an additional PM with that with lots of extra fun information.

I think now would also be a good time to thank everyone who took part in the election process, from those who moderated debates, submitted questions, to those who voted. I'd also like to thank all of the little helpers in the behind the scenes who helped count up and verify and count votes.

Thank you to everyone who took part, congratulations to our winners and till next time!

~Emzies

Aaahhh congratulations you guys!!! :party: :hug: So much hard work went into this election from everybody and it has been amazing to follow. Can't wait to see what happens next :p

Congrats to Daph on a very deserved win. I was even rooting for you, and congrats to all the candidates and every one who took part, it was a lot of fun.

That was so fast! :o
Congrats guys! :hug:

8fdtn5J.gif
Oh my god I swear I had a near-heart attack when I saw this post. And after seeing the result I had to go freak out for a bit I'm so excited xD

Thank you everyone who voted! And congratulations Dan!! I'm very eager to see how Claudia and Alexander will work together :D :party:

Congrats you two!
It was fun taking part of this election, even though I lost focus and became busy due to RL.
I still enjoyed being apart of the democracy process! I hope I'm able to read how you'll develop your characters into their new roles. Fingers crossed. I'm probably backed up on what's happening now, anyways good luck!! :D :woot:

:party: Congratulations! The election has been so much fun to follow and the amount of work everyone's put into making this plot exciting is really impressive. I can't wait to see what happens next for the new leadership. Congratulations again! :woot:

Weee yay!!
Cat is very happy for Claudia :r :p Congrats guys and thanks to everyone for getting involved and helping out :wub:

Congrats Daphne and Dan :party: :woot:

It's been a real exciting election process and I can't wait to see what happens in the future with Claudia as minister and Alexander as the deputy :D

Congratulations to all who took part in this! The threads were a truly great read for a newcomer to catch up on!

Well done Daphne and Dan!

Congrats guys!! :hug:

Congratulations both of you! :party:

Congrats to the winners, and kudos to everyone who chose to be involved in this series of plots. These type of events don't continue to happen without site support.

All candidates have now been promoted or returned to their pre-candidate groups. Candidates and former officials, if you could, please check to ensure you are in the group you were in previously or the right group for your current circumstance.

Thanks!

Omg that was so much faster than expected! :frantics:

Ahhhhh congrats to Daphne & Dan!! :party: :party:
This was so fun to keep up with! ^_^

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Bethany Zanders said:
Omg that was so much faster than expected! :frantics:
We try. :p
:lol: I thought for sure you would keep us waiting in agony suspense until the BWU :p

Congrats both! Watching the debates and everything unfold has been really fun! Here is to a hopefully great term for both! :)

Omg congrats guys, this is so exciting!! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back