Let’s get to know each other IC!

I still think Hooward for my owl is pretty good

I called my owl Shade, so I'm not known for funny names, but I'd love to get a big dog and called it Sir, just to confuse Mason considerably. :lol:

Next question—- You suddenly get a super power...what is it??

"I would be able to make it snow on the hottest days."

In the book I have been listening to after night shifts one of the characters has the power to heal people. And pretty much manipulate all biology with a touch. I would like that power. Even her super hero name is cool. Panacea. It means the universal cure.

I want to be a seer. It would be great to be able to see events from the future before they happen.

Love the answers! Keep them coming!

What’s the funniest name you can think of for a pet?

Mr. Owl for my brother's owl. :tut:

It's a reference to an old muggle advert that sold tootsie pop, I believe.

What is your most unusual talent?
I really don't have any super unusual talents, but I can crab walk!

Bob. Why would you name your pet Bob? Unless it's a lizard. If it's a lizard, Bacon would be kind of funny.

You suddenly get a superpower...what is it??
If I suddenly got a superpower it would be omnilinguilism. I'd like to think it also includes being able to talk to animals since I could potentially speak their language. Being able to speak any language would allow me to help anyone and make friends everywhere I go, I love to travel and I love to help people!

I did not follow this thread and thought there wasn't going to be more questions. oops. I'm excited there are.

Last edited:
Love the answers! Keep them coming!

the lady I used to stay at after school some times had a dod called bear. which would be quite a cool name for a big dog like a husky or retriever but this was a tiny chiwawa.

Keep it coming! Feel free to go back and answer other questions too if you missed one!

If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?

If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
I would be a trapeze artist because I think it would be fun to fly through the air and work alongside a team-mate. I think the thrill would be exhilarating.

A curiosity. I wouldn’t need an act. I could just walk around in a circle.

Animal tamer for sure! (Except I would free them all!)

For a more magical question, what is your favorite spell?

Professor Hezekiah Mowry: "I find the Confundus Charm to be fairly entertaining to cast."
Kengi: "The cleaning charm comes in handy a lot, since my room is often a mess."
Rama: "The Silencing Charm is very fun and satisfying to use on those who are annoying."

The Silencing Charm. It's not so much the spell I enjoy. It's the excuse for my consequences that come after.

Dudes, accio is probably the dopest spell ever to be invented, come THROUGH! 👏🏼👏🏼

I apologize for the delay in questions! Here’s a new one for you.

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be a Healer, but then reality hit, and I realized I didn't like helping people as much as I thought.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a pro quidditch player.
I guess I am still a kid.

Magical. Olive told me stories about her at school and I just wanted to be a witch too and join her. Once I started though, I decided I’m going to be a journalist for the Daily Prophet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back