Kingsley Ranch

Caysi felt a tear go down her cheek as Cam grabbed her. " What if he's hurt?" She asked.

((wow slow down guys! Im way behind!!))

Kiera grinned crookedly as her brother walked the door. "Cam!" she said as she jumped into his arms and he swung her around. "You grew!" she accused him with a laugh. "I missed you too!" she said before looking at her watch. "Oh wow! I gotta get going! Im going to be late for my gymnastics training. I will be back in a few hours!" she said as she gave her brother a peck on the check before running upstairs to change.

Harri smiled "So do you like living in New Zealand then?" she asked, then raised her eyebrow as Kat paused before continuing, she decided not to say anything and so just nodded in agreement "Yeah I'm a little jetlagged too!" she said "I think I'll sleep well tonight!" she said laughing.

"Okay, bye Kiera!" Cam said, concern written all across his face, he still wasn't sure if he was okay with Kiera competing in gymnastics. He watched he go upstairs and then cupped Caysi's chin in one hand pulling her face upwards to look at him and with the other he wiped away her tears "He's fine Caysi, I mean what would he be doing to get hurt?" he said smiling croakedly at her.

Caysi sighed. " You never know with that kid." She said. " I'm just worried, but he'll probably be fine." She said.

"He will be fine," Cam said smiling at her. "So how've you been?" he asked straightening up.

Caysi nodded. " I guess so, I've been ....ok." She said remembering her scene from about 10 minutes ago. " How've you been?"She asked softly.

"Oh I've been fine!" Cam said smiling warmly, "Just okay?" he asked, concern masking his face.

" My parent's have been fighting and they just got back together about 4 months ago!" She said crying. " I don't understand!" She said with tears coming down her face.

Cam listened as Caysi spoke "Shhh it's okay, don't worry!" He cooed, wiping away her tears and hugging her "Everyone has arguments at some time or another!" He said softly in her ear.

Caysi nodded. " I supposed your right." She said wiping the rest of her tears. She brought a nice smile across her face. " Do you want to go swimming?" She asked.

Cam smiled glad he was able to help "Sure thing!" He said happily "You going to show we some of your dives?" he asked laughing.

Caysi nodded. " I'll be one minute." She said running up the stairs and changing into her bikini. She put her hair up in a ponytail. She took out a towel from the luggage and put it on her back. She came down the stairs. " You ready?" She asked.

Cam walked up to his room changed into his swimming stuff and met Caysi down in the hall again "Yup!" He said grinning. "Lets go!" He said beginning to walk towards the pool.

((holy crow i'm like waaaay behind...you guys are way too fast for me :p ))

Kat smiled at Harri and replied, "Yeah it's not so bad, though I do miss England terribly at times." She was quiet for a moment, gazing out of Harri's bedroom window. "I'm sure i'll sleep like an infant with a full stomach." she replied, slightly delayed, with a chuckle. Kat then heard someone coming upstairs and then back down the stairs and then she heard a door shut. "Hmm, looks like they've forgotten that we're here." she said laughing.

Harri laughed "I think they have!" she said "But Kiera probably has training tonight and Caysi well I think Caysi is in every sense of the word, preoccupied!" she said laughing. "Whats Cam like then? Is he good for Caysi?" she asked.

Kat hadn't even thought about Kiera having training tonight since her gymnastics contest was coming up soon. And Caysi was very preoccupied at the present. A smirk broke across Kat's face as she thought about Caysi and Cam...she couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "I'm not really sure to be perfectly honest. I've never met him before. All I know about him is what Caysi has told me, but Mark said that he talks about her all the time." Kat replied, thinking back to the letters.

Harri grinned "Thats good!" she said happily, she was pleased that one of her best friend had found someone right for her. "So how did you and Mark meet then?" she asked.

Kat giggled, "Well, we haven't actually met yet. I was having a bit of a rough patch about a month or so ago and was talking to Caysi about it. One thing led to another and we've been writing ever since." She thought back to the day that she and Caysi had first talked about Mark. It had been one of those typical teenage girl emotional days. In fact, the entire week had been one emotional rollercoaster.

Harri smiled "Wow!Thats so romantic!" she said, Harri loved everything romantic. "When are you going to meet him?" she asked.

Kat snorted at Harri's comment about it being romantic. She wouldn't really call it romantic, but it was kind of sweet when she thought about it. Afterall, she was only 13 and the whole concept of relationships confused her greatly. "He's supposed to be here actually, but I don't know when he's going to get here." Kat replied to Harri.

Harri chuckled as Kat snorted "Oh your joking! So I'm going to be completly forgotten about!" she said in mock despair trying to keep a straight face but failing.

Caysi did two backflips leading into the pool and landed in without a splash. " You coming too?" She asked playfully.

"Show off!" Cam said laughing, "Maybe in a bit!" He said smiling and sitting on the edge with just his feet in the water.

Caysi smiled. " Don't be silly!" She said. She went near him and pulled him in and laughed under the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back