OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera stood at the end of the driveway. She was tired from the long trip back to her home in California. She smiled as she looked at her house. She missed it so much while she was away. This summer would be packed full of fun. She had some of her friends with her and she was to start her gymnastics training back tomorrow. She began the walk up the driveway.
((I am not sure when the rest of you are coming. Caysi is the only one I know coming late. You can post arriving with me or wait and post later!))

KH2.jpg

The owl swooped down to Kiera. Hopefully she knew that it was from Caysi.
Dear Kiera,
I'm sorry hun! My parent's are super strict! But I'm planning on leaving earlier, after dinner I shall be there. It has planned to rain but, I shall run..you aren't that far and I shall be fine. I miss you soooooooooo much. Tell 'hi' to everyone.

Love,
Shamy.

PS. Tell Cam I say hi :)

Harri walked slightly behind Kiera as they approached the house. It was beautiful! She looked at it slightly taken a back, her house had such a boring exterior compared to this lovely white house. She stopped staring and ran up besides Kiera "Your house looks fantastic! This summers going to be so much fun!" she said happily bounding around Kiera in circles.

"Yes it's amazing!" Harri grinned "Lead the way!" she said, she was so excited to look around the inside

Kat arrived in a cab in front of the house at the address that Kiera had given to her. This whole trip was a new thing for her. She'd never been on an airplane before and had to practically beg her mum to let her go alone. She paid the cab driver with the muggle money she'd been given and then grabbed her trunk, dragging it to the front door.

"I sure did!" Kat said as she looked at the monstrous house in front of her. "Kiera your house is so big and pretty!" she added in awe.

Sean heard his door bell ring as well as talking from the other side of the door. He rose from his arm chair and hurried to the door. He was sure it was his daughter Kiera. He opened the door and beamed out at everyone on the other side.

"Hey Kat!" Harri said happily as she arrived, she was so excited about her summer here."Kiera I think you have a letter!" Harri siad pointing to the owl swooping towards her. As the door opened Harri beamed back at the man who had opened "Hey!" she said smiling, not quite sure who it was.

Kiera took the letter from the owl as the door opened. Kiera squeeled and threw herself into the man's open arms. "Dad!" she cried joyfully. She hadnt seen him in over a year. Kiera turned back to her friends. "Sorry. Dad this is Harri and Kat. Kat and Harri, this is my dad, Sean." she said grinning happily.

Harri smiled, it was clear how much Kiera loved her dad "Hey Sean!" she said happily.

Kat gave a small wave and said, "Hiya Harri!" She then turned her attention to the man who had just answered the door and when she was introduced to him she smiled and replied politely, "Hullo Mr. Kingsley! Thank you for allowing me to spend some time here this summer!"

As Kiera bounced towards Sean, he laughed. "Kiera my love!" he said as he hugged her tightly. He put his arm around Kiera's shoulders and extended his other hand to Kat and Harri. "Its very nice to have you two here. Your welcome anytime. If you need anything just ask!" he said kindly to the two girls. "Come on in!" Sean said as he ushered them in the house.

((Sure :D))

Harri smiled it was easy to see why Kiera loved her dad so much. "Thanks!" she said to Sean then turned to Kiera "lead the way!" she said excitedly dragging her trunk across the ground.

Harri walked into her room "Wow!" she said "It's lovely! Thank you!" she said happily, she hadn't expected to get her own room! "It's really great!" she said to Kiera before rushing in and unpacking.

Link folded his arm looking left than right as the muggel cars passed by him. He had travel by portkey, given to him by someone who had lived here. Kiera had asked him to come over, so he didn't want to blow her off again. Once he had recognize the house from the picture she had sent him, he walk up towards the front door knocking real loud, he step back waiting for a responde. Than hit it again, unsure if anyone was home, he waited more just to make it clear. He sighed, than turn to leave slowly making his way back towards the port key.

Harri was unpacking when she heard someone knocking on the door, she thought it was probably best to let Kiera or Sean answer but after a while it seemed no one would answer so she walked down the stairs and opened the door "Erm Hello?" she said her English accent sounding out of place here. She looked at the boy walking away and wondered why he hadn't waited for someone to answer.

Kiera rushed down the stairs from her room when she heard a knock on the door. At the bottom of the stairs she saw a confused Harriet looking outside. Kiera followed her gaze and saw Link walking away from the house. Kiera frowned and ran out the door after him. "Link!" she called as she caught up. She threw her arms around him in a hug. "Are you leaving already?" she asked.

Kat had been getting things unpacked in her room, which was absolutely beautiful and done in her favorite color, when she heard knocking at the door. She then heard Kiera calling after someone and when she walked out into the living room she saw out the window that Kiera was hugging a boy she'd never seen before. Kat looked at Harri with a confused expression on her face. Who's that? she thought to herself.

Harri returned Kat's confused expression as Kiera hugged the boy "Whos that?" she mouthed to her. Thinking he obviously didn't go to Hogwarts NZ.

Kat shrugged her shoulders at Harri because she too had no idea who he was. Not wanting to be rude, but slightly curious Kat cleared her throat a little louder than necessary and waited for a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back