Kingsley Ranch

"I know i'm ready!" Kat said as she gave her friend an encouraging nudge and a smile. "I'm starving too. I sure hope we are going to eat when we get back."

Caysi's laugh started to die down, she would never tell anyone why she was laughing, so she would simply forget over time. " Ohh, my I'm ready." She said breathing in. She got up and brushed her self off.

Kiera smiled. "Alright. Lets leave." She said as she started walking. She assumed Daniel was coming and spending the rest of break with them.

((Can we skip to my birthday since this closes tomorrow?))

Caysi woke up to a wonderful morning. " It's Kiera's birthday!" She said. She crept out of her room and went to Kiera's room. " Happy Birthday Peachy!" She said jumping on Kiera's bed. Caysi had Kiera's present wrapped in a box, there was a " I'm up to no good" t-shirt, a Gryffy belly ring, a beclace and Gryffy earrings. And a Gryffindor ring. " Here you go!" She said handing her the box with a big hug.

Kiera was shaken away by something jumping on top of her. It didnt take long for her to realize that thing was Caysi. She groaned and looked at the clock. It was 8 in the morning. Her mood automatically brightened at the mentioning of presants.

She quickly sat up and took the giant box. Kiera tore the wrapping off and threw the lid aside. She took in all her wonderful presents. She immediately starting putting on everything but the shirt. She had a special birthday dress to wear today. She squeeled with delight! "Thank you so much Sham!!" she said happily.

((Wooooah guys! I have so much to catch up one!))

Harri woke groggily remembering it was Kieras birthday, she jumped out of bed and ran into Kieras room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she said excitedly running over and handing Kiera the present. She had wrapped up the gymnastics book and stuck a little bow on top of it. "Mornin' Cays!" she said grinning and handing Kiera the present.

Kiera grinned at Harri as she took the present. She tore off the wrapping paper. "Oh wow!! Thanks!" she said excitedly as she flipped through the gymnastics book. "This is great!" she said happily.

((ps Kiera will get second in her competition which will be amazing for her since she hasnt competed in almost 3 years.))

Harri grinned as Kiera opened the presents "Hope you like it!" she said happily, "The others still asleep?" she asked, hearing no sounds of movement.

(( And we'll just say Harri's birthday was good fun :lol:!))

Caysi laughed as Harri came in. " I guess they're all still sleeping, what time is it anyway?" She asked.

"No idea!" Harri said looking around, she caught a glance of herself in the mirror "Yikes I look awful!" she said inspecting her bed head and scruffy pyjamas.

Kiera laughed. "Come on lets go downstairs. I bet my dad has breakfast ready." she said as she got out of bed. She bounded down the stairs to find everyone who was missing. She laughed in joy and surprise.

Kat was awakened by the sound of mumbling coming from across the hall. She looked at her clock and saw that it was still fairly early in the morning, but figured that everyone else must be awake already. She hopped out of bed, looking an awful mess, but she didn't have time to straighten up. Kat grabbed Kiera's present, which she had put in a gift bag and headed out into the hall and then to Kiera's room, where Harri and Caysi were already giving her presents. "Happy Birthday Kiera! Here you go!" she said brightly as she handed Kiera the bag which contained a headless hat and one very noisy pink pygmy puff.

Kiera grinned as Kat gave her a present. She squeeled happily as she opened it. "Oh Kat its wonderful!! And its magical!" she said excitedly. "Thank you so so much!" she said giving Kat a big hug.

Kat laughed at Kiera's reaction. She'd never seen anyone get so excited over magical things, especially a pygmy puff. She hugged Kiera back and then said, "So...you think breakfast is almost ready? I'm starving." Her stomach was growling loudly and she couldn't help but laugh at it.

((ignore previous post of this))

Kiera laughed. "Come on lets go downstairs. I bet my dad has breakfast ready." she said as she got out of bed. She bounded down the stairs to find everyone who was missing. She laughed in joy and surprise.

"Right behind you! Me and my gurgling stomach!" Kat laughed as she followed Kiera and everyone else downstairs. If she wasn't mistaken she smelled bacon and she had to admit to herself that it smelled heavenly.

"Mr. Kingsley you're my new hero!" Kat said as she sat down at the table and began to put pancakes and bacon on her plate. She crammed a piece of bacon in her mouth as she poured syrup over her pancakes. With a full mouth she added, "Thanks Mr. Kingsley! This is all delicious!"

Kiera laughed as she too dug into her plate. "Ummm. Yummy in my tummy!" she said grinning happily. She really apprecitated the fact her dad could cook. It made up for having a mother like Jacqueline.

Caysi laughed. " Amazing Mr. Kingsley!" She said smiling, she ate her bacon and pancakes. " That was one of the best meals I've ever had in my life!" She smiled.

Harri bounded down the stairs after the others, taking a seat she began eating "Mmmm Thanks Mr.Kingsley! Its great!" she said munching on her bacon and pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back