Kingsley Ranch

"No problem." he said getting up. "Well I must take my leave than, nice meeting you sir." he nod than made his way towards the front of the door than turn around to look at Kirea. "So"

"Yeah gotta get back and do some stuff." he said replying a little slow. "It was nice seeing you again.." he took her hands and kissed her on the cheek.

"Well I dont want to promise you anything, maybe I can meet you somewere or something. " he suggested back. He like seeing her too, but at time it was just hard to travel and just meet up anytime.

"Me too" he open the door than let himself out. "See you soon than." he sliped out as he looked back giving her a grin for thr first time. He knew she would be sad but he had to go, maybe writing to her won't hurt.

Harri smiled as Kiera introduced herself, then made herself scarce, she went back upto her bedroom and laid on her bed thinking about Kevin. She wasn't sure how Caysi really felt about the two of them and so she would have to make sure she would ask her. She heard the front door closing and sat up, as she heard Kiera running up the stairs she jumped off her bed and ran out to her "Tell us everything!" she squeled excitedly.

Kat was sitting back on the bed reading when she heard the front door shut and then she heard Harri practically squeal, which gave Kat a bit of a startle. She reluctantly set her book down and then went to see what all the commotion was about. "What in the bloody name of Merlin are you two going on about?" she teased.

Harri laughed as Kat came out "Didn't mean to disturb you! But I'm just finding out about Kiera and that boy, who appeared to like Kiera alot!" she said laughing.

Tears were streaming down her face as she looked back at her house. It started to rain, her clothes were going to get wet, she hoped that Kiera didn't mind that. She walked down her street looking from side to side, seeing as where she should go. She decided that she would go straight and turn.

Caysi couldn't believe that her parents were fighting, half a year back together and they were fighting. She didn't want her mother to leave again but she had the feeling that they might. She sighed and looked at the playground that was near Kiera's house. She used to play on one of those in Ireland but she missed it so much. She sighed and turned down Kiera's street. She ran now because it was raining harder and harder, and so her tears were coming harder and harder.

She came to Kiera's door and knocked hard on it. She was crying like a crazy person. She would love to be comforted by Cam right now, even better.. Kiera. She sighed and cried and waited for someone to open the door for her.

Harri heard the door bell ring, she wasn't sure whether is would be rude to answer it or not she looked at Kiera "Do you think thats Caysi?" she asked excitedly and ran down the stairs and opened the door before she saw who it was she looked up the stairs "Oh gosh sorry, I'm so rude opening the door in your house..." she said and then looked around and saw Caysi dripping wet "Oh my gosh Caysi are you okay?" she asked, her face splattered with concern.

Caysi looked up when the door opened, it was Harri. She leaped into Harri's arms and cried even more. " I came fast you guys." She mumbled.

Kat heard the commotion that was going at the front door and decided to be nosey. It was Caysi, soaking wet and bawling her eyes out, latched on to Harri. "Caysi! What in the world is wrong?" she asked concerned for her friend.

Caysi let go from Harri softly and rampaged into Kat's arms."Parent's...fighting...back..together..only...few..months." She said through her sniffles.

Kat was caught off guard by Caysi leaping onto her, but regained her balance and squeezed her friend into a hug. "Oh Caysi i'm so sorry." was all she could muster up to say. This was Kat's second friend who's parents were having marital issues.

Harri hugged Caysi back tightly, "It's all right!" she said softly, then as she jumped into Kats arms she quietly closed the door, she looked at her symphathtically.

" I just don't understand!" She said letting go of Kat softly and wiping her tears. " They just got back together and their fighting!" She said. " This can't be happening." She said.

Harri walked over to Caysi "I'm sure it's nothing series, it's probably just a little misunderstanding," Harri said soothingly, not sure whether this would help or make the situation worse.

Kiera was startled as Harri ambushed her with questions. She laughed until there was a knock at the door and a crying Caysi appeared. "Aww Shammy. Its okay! Your here now!" she said taking Caysi into a hug.

Caysi hugged Kiera back, hoping that they wouldn't see her make up. " Your right, I'm here now and I'm not going to let that get the best of me." She said giving a weak smile.

Harri smiled back at Caysi "Remember you can talk to us if you ever need to though!" she said matter of factly.

Caysi nodded. " I know, I know, you guys are all my best friends." She said smiling. She looked around. " Peachy? Where's Cam?" She said , she took out a skateboard out of her bag and it was wrapped in gift wrap. " This was for his birthday, because I forgot it." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back