Kingsley Ranch

Link turned around and felt Kiera hugged him in a tight embrace. At first he wasn't sure if he should hug her back, but his arms made around her back and hugged her back. "No I didn't hear no one inside the house." he finally responded looking at the two other girls who were looking at him confused.

"No worries I won't be here long." he said looking at her again."Just wanted to stop by and pay you a visit." he folded his amrs taking a good look at how much she looked different. "So how you been?" he asked her.

Kiera pouted slightly. "How short?" she asked. "I am great! Exams werent too hard. Oh guess what?" she said almost jumping up and down with excitement. "I am going to compete in a gymnastics competition for the first time since I went to hogwarts. Hopefully I wont get hurt!" she said more happily.

"Just can't stay long." he said with a smirk. "That great I hope you win, I don't know nothing about muggel sport so please forgive me." he said spiking up his hair up more.

Kiera tilled her head. "Oh." she said. "How are things with Raziel?" she asked with a smile. "I hope I win too. Maybe if I practice hard enough and add more difficult tricks.." she said thinking to herself.

"Things are okay." he shrugged his shoulders. He barley bother him at all, Link always kept to himself for the most part, but that just becuase he hasn't cause trouble yet. "So are those your friends." he asked looking at the girls again.

Kiera turned to see who he was pointing at. Kiera hadnt even realized they were standing there. "Oh yeah! Sorry for being rude! Thats Kat and Harri. They are two of my friends." she said grinning as she waved to them.

"Oh." Link said giving them a slight nod than turn back to Kiera."So am I going to meet your bro and father?" he asked her. She had said he would meet them when he came to visit, now to get alongg with them was the hard part.

He followed her as she took his hand, he gripped it tight so that she can slow down a little. He wasn't that much nervous, he just barley got along with older dudes, espically when your digging his daughter.

Kiera felt Link trying to slow her down. She rolled her eyes. He must be worried. Kiera slowed slightly as they made it to the porch. She winked at Harri and Kat as she walked inside the house. "Daddy! Cam!!" she called out into the house. "Come to the living room!" she said. Kiera turned to grin at Link before leading the way to the living room.

Kat smiled as Kiera finally acknowleged her and Harri's presence and gave Link a small wave of her hand. She looked at Harri, still confused as to who this boy was and how on earth Kiera knew him.

Link looked around Kiera home, it was well kept and spotless, he figure she would live in such a glamrous enviorment. He follow her into the living room, besides Raziel this was the first real home he was invited too. He sat down on a couch waiting for her father and bro to arrive.

Kiera smiled as Link sat down. "Hold on one second. I think my friends need an explaination." she said grinning. She ran into the other room where her two friends stood. "Sorry guys I didnt mean to ignore you. That is Link. Hes a boy that I met about a year ago. I think he sort of likes me.." she said with a sly smile. "I will be back in a few minutes!" she said before she walked back into the other room. She sat beside Link and waited on her family.

Sean was suprised to hear his daughter calling for both him and Cameron in the living room. He was in his office doing paperwork. He put it all down to see what Kiera wanted. He walked into the living room and saw a boy. He smiled broadly. "Oh Hello!" he said plesantly.

Link stood up quickly on his feet taking out his hand for a shake. "Oh hello you must be Kiera father." he said looking the man directly in the eyes.

Kat listened to Kiera's brief explantion and watched dumbfounded as her friend ran back to the living room. She then tossed a glance at Harri and shurgged her shoulders, yet again, before going back to her room to unpack.

Link stood back blushing a little, she really does like him, he thought to himself. "Nice place you have here." he said looking around some more.

Sean smiled and shook Link's hand. "Its nice to meet you son." he said with a nod to Kiera. "Thank you. I think we like our home." Sean said as he went and sat down in an armchair.

Kiera sat down on the couch and motioned for Link to do the same. "Daddy is Cameron not here?" she asked wondering why he hadnt come down when she called. She glanced and Link and threw him a grin.

Sean shook his head. "No honey. He is off playing football with some of his friends. I'm sorry." He said with an apologetic smile.

Link sat back down and waited for her brother, if he didn't show he would have to miss him, cause he really needed to get back to Raziel. "Its okay if hes not here, I will just see him some other time." he replied to Kiera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back