Just wanted to say Hello!

Aurelia Jameson

OOC First Name
Jodie
Wand
Straight, 10" Hawthorn Wand, Unicorn Hair Core, Flexible
Good afternoon everyone!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say hello, I'm Jodie ^_^

This site seems absolutely amazing! Massive congratulations to everyone running it, it's fantastic to see a RP site like this going so strong after so long.

It's been a really long time since I've done this but I'm quite looking forward to getting stuck in. So excited!! :D

Welcome to HNZ Jodie. You've joined at a great time as sorting is just over a week away. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me. :)

Hi, Jodie! Welcome! :hug:

I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all getting back into it. :woot: as Cyndi said, sorting is just around the corner, so you've joined at a great time! If you haven't already found them, there's a whole load of useful information to read here in the site docs, but if you have any questions you can't find the answer to, feel free to drop me a PM also ^_^ I'm sorting a new student this year so we should totally plot and RP some time!!

See you around :hug:

Thanks for the welcomes!

I've been reading everything that I can to get to know how the board works and such. I'm slightly amazed at my luck of joing just before a sorting. At least won't have to wait too long before can get properly stuck in.

Aye we'll certainly have to come up with something :cool:

Welcome to the site, Jodie :hug:

Welcome! :D I hope we get to rp!

Thank you! Thank you!

Aye, me too. Maybe Aurelia will end up in the same house as Amber :D #badgersrock :cool:

Badgers do rock! I also have 3 upcoming firsties, so I'm sure we'll have a lot to do!

Welcome to HNZ!
Happy to have you with us and at exactly the right time! Hopefully we can RP some time in the future!

Welcome to HNZ Jodie! I have two upcoming firsties so I'm open for new plots with Aurelia. :D

Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time here. I'll be sorting a charrie this time (note that: just one D: ), so I look forward to any potential plots! ^_^

Welcome :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back