It's been a very long time ...

Minerva Khulik

OOC First Name
Linda
Sexual Orientation
from reality
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
This feels harder than the time I said goodbye. Not sure how many would remember me, if any do at all but I was once upon a time a very active member here... characters like Andromeda Fiorelli and Sakura, Thorine and Amzurah among a gazillion others that I cant recall off the top of my head.

It's been a whirlwind few years, ups, downs and so forth. I'm leaving all baggage at the door before entering because I feel that my life is chaotic and returning to writing is the escape I need.

I know I lost touch with all of you, it wasn't done lightly but I did need to step away completely for my own personal reasons. I hope I can in time be forgiven for that.

It took me the best part of two months to convince myself to return to my old home of HNZ, I procrastinate a lot. At any rate I am starting from scratch with a wee first year again, lets hope this one doesnt turn out like Andy.

I hope you're all keeping well and that I get an opportunity to write with some of you again.

Linda x :linda:

Oh. My. God.

THIS IS CHRISTMAS!

Okay I hope I didn't scare you with my enthusiasm, but no way did I forget you, or any of our roleplays and old pairings.

:hug: I'm so happy you're here.

Oh I forgot, hit me up on Skype, guuuuurl!

Hjdfbkja1erbdskjfhbshDBKUSDBGKBASGJKBADFGKB

LINDA HELLO I MISSED YOU! :hug:

LIN. DA. Oh my!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is so wonderful to see you again. We didn't really talk, but I remember you well! You already know HNZ's motto, and I'm glad you took the time away you needed. BUT I AM ALSO VERY GLAD YOU'RE BACK :woot: :woot: I'd love to RP with you some time! ^_^

:hug:

LINDA WE MISSED YOU :woot: :wub:

Linda! I was just thinking about you the other day, and wondering how you were doing! We missed you so much!

Welcome back!!! :hug: :woot:

HOLY poop! LINDA!!! Omg! Omg! Omg!

Ohmegosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

LINDA OH MY GEEE
IM SO EXCITED! PLEASE HIT YO GIRL UP BECAUSE I DEFINITELY WANT TO PLOT AND CATCH UP! OUR RPS WERE ALWAYS MY FAVOURITE AND YOURS WERE THE BEST TO READ SO YAY

Skype: Alexis.marie83 (I tend to delete people randomly if I haven't spoken to them in a while so I don't know if we would still have each other)

Yes, today has been the best, and this is just icing on the cake! Welcome back, Linda! :wub:

Yaaaaas ;D Welcome back Linda! :wub: Hope all is well with you and can't wait to see you around again!

I thought I had given myself enough time to pop in and do a little bio stuff but then I popped in here and became seriously overwhelmed. I didn't expect this, none of it. Thank you.

You honestly have no idea how much all of your sentiments and comments touch me.
Have spent too long wiping tears and being all tugged from my heart strings that I've run out of time.

Thank you all very much again though.
It will take me a while to get used to everything and exercising my writing skills, so I will have to beg for your patience with me

:wub: :wub:
have a lovely day everyone

Huge welcome back to you Linda! :hug:

Omg Linda!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!! :frantics: :frantics: This is so great! I can't wait to be able to read your RPs again and have you around the site! :hug:
*high 5 for the original GMs!*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello Linda! I think I wasn't there yet when you were around but nice to meet you. And nice to you find your way back to HNZ :D

I only joined last year so I don't know you but I'm excited to get to know you! I hope you enjoy being back here :D :woot:

Emzies! :hug:

good grief ... I didn't think there would be so many old faces still around but I have been proved wrong ... thank goodness

thanks so much for all the welcome back greetings everyone
I forgot how awesome HNZ was for that sort of stuff

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm just gonna cry right now. You have absolutely no idea just how much I've missed you. Someone told me that you were back and I had to give myself a little time to process it, but now...welcome back, old friend!! You really were very truly missed by many (even though I'm pretty sure I missed you the freaking mostest haha)!!

<3

*glomps!* I was speechless, speechless I say! :woot: I've missed you so much girl! So much that Kaitlyn talked me into making a student. Heehee.

You are welcome, HNZ. :r

Katalina Harker said:
I'm just gonna cry right now. You have absolutely no idea just how much I've missed you. Someone told me that you were back and I had to give myself a little time to process it, but now...welcome back, old friend!! You really were very truly missed by many (even though I'm pretty sure I missed you the freaking mostest haha)!!

<3
Stop crying or I'll start again!
not that I did much in the way of stopping really ...
thank you Katie ... you've no idea how much that means to me. I should have come back sooner - guess it was just never the right time. Always thought I'd have been well forgotten too.
am rendered speechless .. just sitting here staring at the screen and have no idea what to say. :unsure:
Sorry is a big one ... :shy:

<3

Jack Tennyson said:
*glomps!* I was speechless, speechless I say! :woot: I've missed you so much girl! So much that Kaitlyn talked me into making a student. Heehee.
Thanks Sally :wub:

and thank you Kaitlyn ... did you send an owl out to everyone? ^_^

-------------------------

:hug:
Livvy! .. crap need to go log for a bit again.
too much crying.

missed you so much too
<3

Long time no see! Welcome back to the site, Linda. ^_^

As you can see, you've been missed. :p I see that you have a lot of catching up to do with some others, so when things slow down a bit and you're accustomed to the site again, shoot me a message so we can catch up.

See you around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back