Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellatrix Green said:
She hated hearing this. "NO I'M NOT! HIT ME WITH ANYTHING!!! NOW, I DARE YOU! BUT IT HAS TO MATTER NOT BE SOME STUPID SPELL!"
(((OOC: You're not what? weak? i didnt say you are...)))

Prof. King chuckled again, "My dear Bella, I will not cast a spell at you... :) "

Liz flinched. "Bella.." she turned to Courtney. She was about to cry. "Merlin Bella, I've been trying for a year, and I could try longer, but not if you keep doing this..."

The Minister of Magic appeared at the door of the hospital wing wand in hand, he decided to take this on himself....

Sophia watched Bellatrix in disbelief. How can she be so ungrateful? she thought. She stayed by Liz and Courtney, not wanting to get too near to the action going on.

Recognizing the minister, prof. king decided to hide in his seat, he didn't like the man very much at the least...

Courtney sat in shock watching everything that was going on. She turned to Liz and grabbed her hand.

Liz saw the minister. She couldn't fight him taking Bella this time.

She just poked at her bandages a bit, still letting loose a tear every so often.

"Expelliarmus!" the minister screamed in Bellatrix's direction as she hit the ground, "Just in case she comes to again!" he stated proudly... he stepped over to the Headmistress and asked for a word in private, "The professor can handle a 13 yr. old witch I should hope..." he chuckled at his own comment

Sophia looked to Liz and frowned as she saw that she was crying. She could understand, she knew that Liz had tried very hard to help Bellatrix, and here Bellatrix was doing the same thing she always did. Nothing had changed in Bellatrix it seemed. Sophia grabbed a handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to Liz. She then looked at the Minister of Magic, studying him. She had never seen him in person and wanted to get a feel for his personality.

Prof. King looked disheartened but nodded towrds the headmistress as if to say, "I'll be alright" not so much an "I can handle it" but he knew bellatrix was no longer an issue...

Liz grasped Courtney's hand tightly. Not she was more worried about Bella than her own drastic circumstances, combined with Courtney's. And that meant something.

When Sophia handed her the handkerchief, she grinned up at her, blinking. "Thanks, Sophia." she dabbed her tears away, blinking furiously to avoid more. She examined Bella's fallen form. "Now do you know when enough is enough? If not... learn. Please..."

Courtney looked at Elizabeth, "If she hasn't leaned now, I don't think she ever will. I'm sorry that I encouraged you to waste your time helping a lost cause."

She continued to grasp Liz's hand, aware that she was frightened as well at what was going on.

The Minister brought Alicia into the nurse's office, he whispered things to her hoping that she would know what he wanted to do with her, he wasn't prepared to send a 13 yr. old girl to azkaban again!!!

Alicia sneered, then said angrily, "Then you give me your word that the next time you take her away! She hasn't learned any lessons and she's a danger to the students at the school!" Alicia didn't mean for her voice to raise, and wondered how much they had heard.

The Dementor floated impatiently outside the door. As always, it was surrounded by Patronus's and Aurors. It could smell the sweet soul of the child beyond the door and longed to enter.

"Oh! I am fully prepared to take actions against her!" the minister was now quite upset, "She needs discipline Alicia, we will give it to her...!"

Liz blinked at Courtney. She whispered between quiet sobs. "I still can't give up..."

She held Courtney's hand tighter, and dabbed her eyes a bit more with the handkerchief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back