Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucien Embers

Lucien ran into the Hospital Wing and quickly looked around. He saw that there was no one around and sighed internally. As carefully as possible, he placed the girls gently on beds.

Alicia slipped in quickly behind him and took away the Charm she had placed on them. Without a word she ran to the storage closet and pulled out several multi colored potions. Frowning slightly she concentrated on measuring the quantities in each vial and moved toward the girls.

Seeing that Alicia had things under control, Lucien stumbled out of the room, trying desperately to hide his tears. He was always taught that men didn't cry. But he couldn't help blaming himself for what had happened.

Courtney grabbing her arm, looked over at Elizabeth. "Is she going to be alright?" She asked.

She followed with a glare at Professor Embers, watching him leave the room, "what is going on?"

Liz opened hey eyes, groggily. "I wish I had something funny to say right now..." she coughed, she then closed her mouth. She saw Courtney looked okay. "Thank merlin. If you died, I would have killed you."

Courtney perked up once she saw Liz awake and responsive. "Liz! You're okay! I would have had to kill you as well if you died!"

Liz choked out a laugh. "It's a good thing we're both alive though." she turned her head towards the professor. He looked pretty ragged... she had a clue about what was going on. She saw him walk out of the room, and threw a sympathetic smile in his direction.

Liz suddenly realized what that could mean... "Oh..." she said to herself, trailing off. She didn't know what to think. She was worried about Courtney and herself, even about Bellatrix. Now she was also worried about the professor.

Courtney shook her head, she saw Liz just smile at the man/wolf that had attacked them. He was getting no sympathy from her. She was slightly still worried about Bellatrix, who was left alone in the forest at night.

Looking at the headmistress, Courtney spoke. "We left Bellatrix alone in the forest."

Liz held out her hand to Courtney's grabbing it. She smiled at Courtney, and squeezed her hand.

Liz nodded at Alicia. "Bella's in a tree."

"Yes dears. I know where Bellatrix is and sent a Professor out looking for her. Just try to relax and drink this." She handed the girls two vials with greyish looking potions.

Ghost of Annick appear in the Hospital wing. She looked to see two students on the beds as the headmistress appaer giving them potions.

"Are They all right" She address to the Headmistress.

Liz reached out for a potion, and tipped her head forward a bit to drink it. "Thanks, Alicia." she smiled at both her and the ghost.

Annick smiled at the young girl, with a worried look,

"Headmistress I have heard of some intruders in the Mansion" Annick swiif down.
"I' am hoping you have already closed it down, have you not."

Courtney drank the potion that was handed to her. Looking at the headmistress, she said "yeah, thanks."

Turning to Elizabeth, Courtney frowned. "You don't think Evan would have went there after all of the warnings, do you?"

Liz bit her lip "He might have..." Liz grimaced. "And how I wish we were in a position to go check it out..."

At hearing the ghost's words, Liz started. "Oh... that could either be much better or much worse." she clenched her eyes, then looked to Courtney. "I bet our extra training will help." she whispered.

Liz looked up at the noise of Bella coming in. "Bella!" she took a breath, "Thank merlin you're okay!" she smiled slightly.

Her vision drifted to the professor by the door. She looked curious. He probably thought they were angry. Well, it looked as if Courtney was... but Liz knew it wasn't his fault. And Courtney would probably understand once both of them stopped bleeding. Then I thought hit Liz. Does Alicia know? she bit her lip. For now, then, I won't say anything. Just in case.

Courtney, glad Bellatrix found her way out of the forest, asked "Are you alright?"

Watching Bellatrix pass Liz her wand, Courtney's mouth opened. "I left mine on the floor of the forbidden forest." She began to shuffle off of the bed, intending to go retrieve her lost wand.

"I don't know.... I heard footsteps after you left. I got worried and the first curse that came to mind was....." she sat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back