Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney noticed an increasingly large amount of people in the room. "Soon, everyone who attends this school is going to join us," she laughed.

The color drained from Liz's face. "Oh Merlin," she began. "As I said before, we need to keep this from the prophet..." she looked scared. "No cameras in here, or anything like that..."

There were people that she didn't want to know about her current state of weakness.

"Well I can't have you injuring yourself further," Sophia said to Liz. "Although it would give me something different to do." Sophia seemed a bit dazed by all of the action and wanted to forget it was happening. She saw the color drain from Liz's face and frowned.

((I'm off for the night, so, Sophia is trying to take care of Liz and Courtney for the time being. Good night.))

"Any chance we'll be able to leave soon, I'm beginning to feel claustrophobic." Courtney groaned. She was getting fed up of laying down watching meaningless arguments.

(((Meaningless... ouchies))))

(((sorry, she just thinks every argument with Bella is meaningless because they go absolutely NOWHERE)))

Courtney Potter said:
(((sorry, she just thinks every argument with Bella is meaningless because they go absolutely NOWHERE)))
(((o okay, i revoke my ouchies and put in something else which i cant think of currently.... yay?!)))

Liz nodded. She wanted to get out of there ASAP, even if she had to wear a bandage. Walking around in a bandage showed less vulnerability than lying in bed.

"You will be able to leave as soon as possible. Your wounds need to heal before you can be active again. Soon, I promise."

Professor Nicolas King said:
A shield charm appeared between Bellatrix and King, "I knew it..." he chuckled...
"Knew what?" she spat. "As for out discussion, I never fully agreed to anything yet!"

Bellatrix Green said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
A shield charm appeared between Bellatrix and King, "I knew it..." he chuckled...
"Knew what?" she spat. "As for out discussion, I never fully agreed to anything yet!"
"I knew you wouldn't hesitate to curse anyone who knew you to be a spineless little snake, because that way, they might change their opinion of you...." he stated smuggly towads the niave (spelt correctly?) witch.... "And as for you agreeing to something, I don't recall ever asking for you to agree to anything..."

"First of all the agreement was towards Alicia! And besides I didn't hesitat to curse you one bit! I like to make someone suffer before their end!"

(((Nice rp)

"As I had said, I knew you wouldn't hesitate to curse me." the prof. then quickly sat down hoping to relax a bit....

"AVADA KADAVRA!" she said pointing her wand at Professor King.

ooc: Sorry I miss read what you had said before.

Bellatrix Green said:
"AVADA KADAVRA!" she said pointing her wand at Professor King. 

ooc: Sorry I miss read what you had said before.
"Young witch," Professor King chuckled a little more as her spell bounced off another shield, "For every word you speak I cast another shield charm, I do not plan to have you kill me, control me, or torture me...." he sat now thinking about his first non verbal spell and how much he had improved since then and how much it was helping him now...

Bellatrix Green said:
Bellatrix looked furious at being defeated. "You evil ba***!!" she was running out of ideas. "I'm not weak!"
"I never did suggest you were weak..." he mused as he continued to think 'protego' clutching his wand in his pocket... "You simply are very misguided..."

She hated hearing this. "NO I'M NOT! HIT ME WITH ANYTHING!!! NOW, I DARE YOU! BUT IT HAS TO MATTER NOT BE SOME STUPID SPELL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back