Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((No GODMODING!)))

Alicia turned to the MInister "These girls are trouble makers, that's true, and I really adore all my students. I believe Bellatrix should get a fair trial, but I don't know if that will be possible. There will be prejudice against her as soon as the court hears that she has spent some time in Azkaban and still has not learned her lesson. Especially knowing all of the Unforgiveable curses she has cast!"

(((Sorry but i half expected him to come back in.... :( I didnt mean to... wasnt really thinking at the time...)))

Gellert looked back towards the headmistress and smiled slightly, "I understand, and she will get a fair trial, I should've offered that quite some time ago as I am the Minister of Magic, not some prejudiced freak... you may have witnesses testify to her account as always, I cannot see Azkaban as an option since she didn't hit anyone yet to my knowledge since her last trip to Azkaban.... is this satisfactory to everyone?"

Alicia thought it over for a moment, then nodded her head. "Yes, I think I agree with everything you have suggested. She will remain here in one of our dungeons with a magical "lock"on her abilities. Her wand will be confiscated. When you are prepared to hold her trial, she will be sent to the Ministry, accompanied by me and Professor King as well as perhaps these two students. Is this sounding fair to you? Then it will be up to the Ministry as to her fate."

"It's all fine by me, Alicia, as long as she shows up on the date of her trial..." he paused then decided he had nothing more to say and swept out of the hospital wing, motioning towards the aurors and dementor as he left, This is going to be interesting he thought to himself as he exited the school grounds...

Liz beamed at Courtney's candy idea. "Of course! We'll look into that..." she trailed off, looking at Alicia sheepishly. "We're nice troublemakers though... right?"

Courtney thought for a moment. "I really can't think of an instance where we've actually caused any trouble. Except for tonight maybe, but not nearly to the extent of...."

Liz grinned at Courtney. "Well, not yet. This is the headmistress! She has to know it's coming..."

She turned to Alicia, beaming. "Well that's good! Being boring's one of the worst things imaginable!"

Liz bit her lip. "If I got one T on an exam, in exchange for never being boring, I think I might take it." she winked at the professor and Alicia.

Courtney looked to Liz, and then glanced in the direction of professor King. "So does he know everything that went on in the forest?" She whispered.

OOC: you are stunned, but it might be wearing off?

(((OOC sorry)))

Liz whispered to Courtney, in parseltongue, VERY quietly, for extra safety. "No. The only ones who know exactly are you, myself, and Professor Embers... we should talk to him later."

Bellatrix was waking up and looked around. She swore and noticed that her wand was gone. "Where is it?!" she immediately shouted.

"I have it Bellatrix, and won't be returning it for a little while, you will be held in the Hogwarts dungeons until your trial at theministry...." professor King stated to her...

Liz sighed. "Bella, don't argue." she groaned. "Can Courtney and I go yet? I need to get the quidditch team together for a practice!"

Courtney nodded. "I mean, it can't be all that good for us to sit here and watch Bellatrix attempt to curse everyone in sight."

"I wish I could release you..." Professor king mummbled, but then he cheared up slightly, "However, luckily enough, I am only a Professor and have NO authority in the hospital wing :) :) "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back