Injured students!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz nodded at Courtney's words. "True! I mean, I'm a bit stuborn. Incourigible, even. But I have Courtney to neutralize me! And you've hardly seen the worst of it!" she smirked. "It's not as if we've hexed anyone."

Courtney directed a hateful smirk at the minister of magic and accepted Liz's hand. "We don't need a broom to support us. We have each other."

"Forrest Leave, I am Begging you, you are not needed, the minister is not a force you wish to reckon with, Bella has broken the law and he can hold her prison and only that until her trial, I am working against him at the moment, and will summon for you when you are needed...." king then turned his attention to the minister, "You are a snake, leave this school, I will expect a trial, but Bellatrix will stay with me until such a time,"

Liz glared at Professor King for a brief moment. "Hey! I like snakes!" she winked at him, and turned to watch the minister's reaction

Gellert chuckled "YOU are going to protect someone?!!?!" he now began to laugh louder, "And how exactly do you expect to go about doing that? I will take her, as is MY right..."

(((WOW))

Liz gawked at the minister. "You think we're going to let you take her without a trial?" she stood up straighter, bracing her and Courtney's weight with her arm. "Not without a LOT of trouble from some very troublesome people. And our kind of trouble doesn't end with the first battle."

"Do you not trust me?!!?!?!??" Professor King screamed at Prof. Forrest, "LEAVE, they don't need you they are well trained, and Bellatrix will also be fine!" he then waved his wand and stated, "Locomotor Body" and Professor Forrest was sent out of the room, he then flicked his wand to shut the door.

"Minister, we have dungeons at hogwarts, may we keep her safe here in our sights with a single auror guard until her trial?" Pro. King inquired calming down...

Courtney could not help but surpress a giggle at Professor King's actions towards the new herbology professor. Turning to the minister, Courtney frowned. "Elizabeth is right, you're dealing with a bunch of trouble makers."

Liz looked at professor king. "That's a bit harsh..." she began, but ended abruptly, hearing Courtney. "It's true. Not many others can claim that they turned the headmistress's hair bright colors. Or landed ace-pranksters in a bikini."

Courtney cleared her throat, "Or came across a wild cat in the forest ;) and swam in the lake without shirts!"

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz looked at professor king. "That's a bit harsh..." she began, but ended abruptly, hearing Courtney. "It's true. Not many others can claim that they turned the headmistress's hair bright colors. Or landed ace-pranksters in a bikini."
"Harsh?!" Professor King chuckled now, "He wouldnt leave, and doesnt understand half of this battle, I think harsh was HIM not trusting ME!"

(((OOC: GGGRRRR I SAVE HIM IN AANOTHER (future?) RP AND THIS IS THE FRIGGIN THX I GET!))))

Durick cursed under his breathe and decided that he would sit in the corridor and just relax. waved his wand and announced Accio chair. as the chair arrived and he sat and waited.

"I MIGHT allow such an agreement if the headmistress agrees she will still be here when I return, Will be on time for her trial, and will NOT have a wand in the dungeon, lastly she will have to agree to housing a prisoner here, although I do not like the idea...."

Liz nodded. "Alrighty, alright! Don't get too angry at me, or you'll be the next with bright bubblegum hair!" she laughed. "And yes, Courtney and I have gotten into loads of trouble, and we can create it even better than we fall into it."

Thinking he heard somethingin the hall Prof. King cast the muffling charm towards the door and waited the headmistress' response...

(((OOC: Forrest you are outside the door with aurors, patroni and a dementor... :blink: )))

Feeling better about the situation, Courtney stuck her tongue out at the minister. After doing so she hopped back on to one of the beds.

Liz nodded. "Courtney and I well keep our dainty little Bella in line!" she grinned. "And merlin, I hope she can't hear me. She's unconcious, right?"

Liz's broom suddenly came in throught the window. "Hello!" she said to it, laughing. She held it, as it floated, helping support herself and Courtney's weight.

She used it to help them get to the beds, and lie down. Copying Courtney, she stuck out her tongue as well.

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz nodded. "Courtney and I well keep our dainty little Bella in line!" she grinned. "And merlin, I hope she can't hear me. She's unconcious, right?"

Liz's broom suddenly came in throught the window. "Hello!" she said to it, laughing. She held it, as it floated, helping support herself and Courtney's weight.

She used it to help them get to the beds, and lie down. Copying Courtney, she stuck out her tongue as well.
"SUPPOSING" the minister continued, "I allow her to be held here until trial neither of you will visit her, house elfs will bring her food, and you will not ' keep her in line' the auror will do that then the wizengamot might decide what happens... but lets all remember, I sit on that jury..."

Forrest looked over the Auror and laughed. One teenage girl and she get the whole party he thought to himself. One of the Auror looked at him and he looked back at him. He remember when he retired as an auror and shuddered.

He looked at the dementor and felt disgusted with it being here. He thumbed his wand. If a student walked down this corridor he would send them back .

Liz smiled from her bed. "Oh, don't worry. We're willing to expose any sort of pre-determined trial to the entirety of the wizarding world." she smirked. "We fight for our causes."

"'Predetermined' ... I wish! They wont follow my lead worth a bloody damn!" he paused to make another point, "But supposing they do sentence her to azkaban or a wand snap etc. you must understand they made the decision, not JUST myself, and that obviously many acknowledge that sometimes one prisoner must be taken captive to save many...." he took another breath, "You all may speak at her hearing.... sadly..." he then turned to alicia for an answer on bellatrix's possible detainment in hogwarts...

Liz nodded at the minister. She should keep her mouth a little bit calmer. He was the minister, after all. A good ally to have... as long as his allegiances lined with her own.

"Alright." she agreed. She turned to Courtney, including Sophia as well. "So, any ideas for the next candy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back