Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Phoenix Feather and Unicorn tail core, Oak
Um.. Hi! I'm Joshua.. And I'm new.. Urf.. Introductions really are hard.. I hope I can do well.. I may be silent and awkward, but I'm actually friendly! I don't know much yet, but I'm a quick learner so please be patient with me.
^_^

Hey Joshua, I'm Kris. Welcome to HNZ! Feel free to take your time looking around the site and asking questions. You can always reach out if you have questions or want to plot something :D

Hey there!
I see your profile says Brian is your OOC name, so welcome to the site, Brian!
It can be a bit confusing figuring out which areas of the site are IC (in character) and which are OOC (out of character) at first - but we try to have categories help you! The introductions forum is in the Out of Character Section so here it's just real people chatting with real people!
We're always happy to help you out if you have any questions or concerns!

Enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard, Brian!

Joshua looks very interesting and I look forward to seeing what you do with him. I hope you enjoy your time here on HNZ! :)

Welcome to HNZ! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ^_^

Welcome to HNZ :D I'm Rowan! If you ever wanna chat or plot feel free to drop me a message!

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here!!

Hi! Welcome! :) I'm Jess. Hit me up if you ever want to plot, or just to talk. It's always fun making new friends.

Hi! Welcome to HNZ :D I hope you have a great time! I'm always happy to plot :D

Welcome to HNZ! Excited to see a new Gryffindor on the block! (Georgiana here was my first on the site and a Gryffindor character as well!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back