i'm a complete noob lmao

Ben Richards

OOC First Name
Sophie
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Hey guys, i'm sophie and this is my first time roleplaying.
so i'm super confused about loads of stuff here - i managed to get sorted though :lol:. could someone please let me know how to get a wand and stuff? thanks guys.

Hey Sophie, welcome to HNZ! :) Don't worry about being new to RP, everyone started somewhere and the more experienced users on here are all totally happy to help you out! To get your wand take a look around Ollivanders - there's a list of the wands available for sale there. Choose a wand from the list, then post a new thread in the shop with the wand you've chosen and your opening post, and one of the shop assistants will be happy to help you out! (If you're still not sure what to do, you can check other threads in the area for examples!)

If you have any other questions or just wanna chat feel free to send me a PM any time :)

Hi Sophie! Welcome to the site :D It can be a bit confusing at first, but you can always as questions. I'd be happy to help out with anything you need, including plots! I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Hey Sophie!

Welcome to HNZ! The site is quite large, so take time to get yourself set up and familiar with things, everyone here is very keen to help out! You might benefit from giving the documents in here: https://hogwarts.nz/docs/ it's got a LOT of information on HNZ, how it works and various other things.

If you need any further help, feel free to ask or poke any of the friendly site staff.

Again, welcome to HNZ!

Hey Sophie - welcome to HNZ!
I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and I'm sure you'll settle into roleplaying quite quickly and well! ^_^

Welcome Sophie!!! ^_^ I still remember how confused I was when I first joined :lol: but you'll pick it up in no time!! Everyone's super friendly and willing to help. Ask as many questions as you need, and have fun!! :party:

Welcome Sophie :D I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time! It's also still the holiday period at the moment so everything is super chill! If you want some help developing your character, I can also offer Leda up for a role play, she loves to ask questions :p

Hey Sophie! Welcome to HNZ ^_^

Hi Sophie!
Welcome to HNZ :wub: I'm fairly new as well, so I definitely understand what you're going through. There are just so many links and subforums and whatnot ohmygosh. We can learn together! If you ever want to roleplay, I can offer up Xio here. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to HNZ! Take your time and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back