OOC First Name
Leaf
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
10 in., Acacia wood, Essence of Belladonna core, Flexible

-Shereen-neon-jungle-37692481-500-229.gif

Beatrice Felicity Fleming
Here is my sweet baby girl Bea. She's a kooky, crazy, laid-back kind of girl and LOVES potions and poisons. She smiles almost consistently. Beatrice is a bit eccentric and quite the joker. Most of the things she says are jokes or snarky comebacks. She's also a huge nerd when it comes to magic. Bea enjoys potion-brewing and gardening, so she keeps herbs and potion ingredients on her person a lot. So if you need a fix just go to her. She's a half-blood and has been raised knowing both the magical and muggle world. She was also home schooled before Hogwarts so making friends is her number one priority. This, however, also makes her a bit naive and easy to manipulate.

Wanted:
Friends - Bea is very friendly, like SUPER friendly, almost to a creepy degree. She's loyal, fun, and protective, so she will try her best to help. Her ambition thankfully doesn't get in the way of her relationships. She believes having friends can get you far in life. I guess I'm looking for tons of different characters with different personalities for her friends. I don't really have a preference for this.

Enemies - There are the people who are annoyed by her then there are the people who cross her. Beatrice know's many a way to prank anyone who tries her with her knowledge and love of potions. I do not recommend being her enemy, but it sure would be fun to get into a prank war or something. Anyone who's pompous or prejudice would make her especially hate you.

Lovers - This is something I really want for Beatrice. Right now she's a bit young for actual love, but crushes are a total thing. If she finds you cute and likes your personality she's gonna flirt. She might crush easily too, just saying. I would prefer girls for her but no one knows they're gay right from the start so dating and crushing on boys is open too, but I ultimately want her to end up with a girl.

Hey Leaf! We already talked a bit and have some stuff going on already but I'm posting here anyway because I'm a rebellious spirit ;)

I love Beatrice, she's such a fun character! Her and Tristan already know each other and I think they could become friends. I want some people that help him feel more at ease and maybe be less cautious, and I think Beatrice might be a good person for the job. We still have their topic in the train at the moment, but maybe in a while we could start something new with them.

Then I have Odette who is in the same house as Beatrice. You already replied to the topic I made in the dorms (Im just waiting to see if anyone else will jump in but I'll reply to that soon) but I think they could have an interesting relationship. Odette is a bit complicated in that she has a front she shows others and a completely different real personality, and I wonder how the two of them would get along. It would be fun to be friends or enemies so I don't mind seeing where it goes. You say that Beatrice could be easy to manipulate, so maybe we could start something with that because that's what Odette does best. :r

I also have Rose to offer, she's a bit similar to Beatrice in that she's cheerful and likes mischief and pranks. She's very adventurous and doesn't care too much about the rules, I think they might be able to be friends.

Crushes are also a possibility with anyone, so if you have something in mind let me know. :D

Also, nice topic title :cool:

Hey Leaf,

Now I have a load of first years to offer as friends so by all means drop me a pm if you're interested.

But. I was thinking maybe Braxton Woodlock as a crush for Beatrice? Some back and forth flirting maybe in their formative years and we can see how things are when they're a bit older, maybe they could date.

Hey!
I've seen Beatrice around the board, and she seems like a great character, so I'd love to see how she and Rory get along. ^_^
I think Rory would be really interested in being her friend, as Beatrice seems to have a bolder presence, but I may also have a few other ideas about what we can do with them if you're interested.

I love your topic title too :r

I've got October who could be a potential friend/crush... October's a stressed out perfectionist, so she could really benefit from a more carefree friend, and might even admire that about Beatrice a little. They could have some fun adventures, and bond over nerding out over cool stuff you can do with magic.

@Daphne - LOL sorry this late and that I didn't respond to your plotter right away, but yeah Tristan and Bea are totes hitting it off on the train so there's that. No worries about the thread with Odette, I can wait. I am totally down with Odette manipulating Bea in some way cause Beatrice sees the world through rose-colored lenses and needs a dose of reality. Rose and and Bea could also be pretty good friends, get into some shenanigans together and whatnot. All of your characters seem like really good candidates for crushes, but I need time to sort out all these crushes cause I didn't think I'd get so many requests for romance. I will let you know though. Also did you get the title reference! OMFG!

@Dan - I will totes drop a pm when I got the time. And as for Bea and Braxton that can def be a thing I just need to know more about him is all. LOL Beatrice is gonna have tons of crushes during First year.

@Kathy
- Yay new friend! I would love to hear more of your ideas and please tell me more about Rory because I'm super interested.

@Rowan - You get the reference too!? o_O As for plotting October might be perfect for Bea discovering that she likes girls. I can see a really cute relationship going on with them since they're kinda opposites. And YAAAS nerding out over magic! Also I might post in your plotter about Harley later just saying. I'm a huge Hayley Kiyoko fan.

I did get the title reference! :cool: :D I love Steven Universe and every time I see your topic pop up I feel the urge to listen to that song, it's wonderful :wub:

Aaand I agree with all your points, maybe we could start something for her and Rose soon? Since we're still working on her and Tristan and I'm not sure what to do with Odette yet.

Hey Leaf! :)

So I do not have any first years to offer, however I have four fourth years who might be a little old for Beatrice as they are not really the type of people to become friends with someone who is three years younger than them. I can suggest my hufflepuff fourth year Amy Rosemary as a sister figure, Amy is quite friendly and doesn't mind giving her hand with something if Bea's confused or needs a sister type of friend. Closer to her age I have Kaia Rosemary, second year Raven and I think her and Bea would easily become friends. Kaia doesn't mind meeting new people and I would love for her to be involved in some mischief/pranking, so her and Bea could do that together as well.
Kaia is a little young still to know the type of person she is into, but she could also be a potential crush for Beatrice. She can definitely be her friend and sister though if you want :)

My other option is Leo who I can offer as a crush. Leo is probably just as friendly as Bea and has similar personalities so I wouldn't mind them either being friends or for Leo to be a crush for Bea.

Let me know what you think!

So I have two first years who you could RP with if you wanted to?
The first is Jerara Tapsell, he's a muggleborn wizards from Australia, he is very nervous about the magical world and therefore is very shy towards people. He is trying his best to learn about the magical world and fit in but it's meaning that he's not doing very well in making friends yet, but he is trying.
The other is Signy Forstrom, she's a hufflepuff and very work orientated. She loves the feeling of a hard days work. She's very friendly and kind, she tries her best and always wants to achieve in all that she can. She enjoys a good adventure and does enjoy having fun.

Whatever you'd like the do, I'd be more than happy! Just let me know!

lol yep Daph & I are both huge SU fans haha it is the Best Show :D

Aaaah that sounds perfect! I agree, I think they could be really cute together :) and I'm excited to see what ideas you have with Harley! OH also I realised, my 2nd year puff Ainsley was also homeschooled, so if Bea's looking for help with adjusting to the school system, Ainsley's just been through it herself, so she could be a friend perhaps :)

@Daphne - Sooooon. I'll think of some ideas in the meantime.

@Clara - Ooh a sister figure would be cool since she's an only child! Let's do it! Bea would probs look up to her for guidance and Amy could like try bailing her out of bad situations. Something like that. An Bea def needs some pranking buddies for only the most elaborate and mischievous of pranks. So I'm totally down for that maybe they could prank a teacher or student or just cause mischief in the forest or somewhere in the castle. And Leo can totes serve as crush with the similar personalities and all.

@Kathy
- Ima respond to the PM after I post this sorry to keep you waiting dear.

@Emzies - Jerara seems like such a cutie and Beatrice can be a bit much when it comes to magic. She will be all up in his face about potions and poisons and magical herbs it's ridiculous. But she is still very friendly and would be happy to be friends with him, try and get him a bit more comfortable at hogwarts. Signy also sounds like fun. Bea and her are quite similar, she likes working hard and having fun. She could be a potential study buddy!

@Rowan - I'll def post in the plotter once I catch up a bit cause I've been slacking on rps :doh: .

Sounds great!

Bea x Amy/Bea x Kaia: How about you start this one with Bea and have her out maybe to cause some mischief, but turns out that Amy's there as well? ;) Kaia is Amy's cousin so she'd eventually find out, so if you want we can have all three in one RP together? Unless you want two separate ones, one for Bea and Amy and then one for Bea and Kaia? I really don't mind, I can work with both (it is more plots to work through though :p )

Bea x Leo: I can start this one as I have an idea for it :) Leo isn't a charmer per se but he smiles a lot and is talkative as well as friendly so technically he's supposed to be crush-worthy real fast but I'm sure she won't have a problem with that. Who knows maybe they'll become friends too! And it would give an opportunity for Leo and Kaia to meet once Bea and Kaia are friends and I've never had an interaction between any of my characters before (if you don't count the twins) so it'll be interesting.

Hello hello, I also get the Steven Universe reference :D

I've been hoping for some Slytherin friends and enemies for my firstie Hayley, and Beatrice sounds like she might be great for the former. Hayley likes to play it tough and sarcastic, but as a Muggleborn she's really just very excited about the whole thing. She's quite bouncy, and she loves art. Also it'd be nice for her to know someone who gets both the magic and Muggle worlds; at the moment she's pretty confused (and often angry about people being snooty about Muggleborns).

@Daphne I've been meaning to post in your topic in the dorms, I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back