Hello?

Hey Alanis! I'm Kaye! :hug: It's always good to see new people. I hope you enjoy your time here :wub:

Unfortunately sorting has just come to a close, but there are plenty of other opportunities for RP. You can easily develop your character through RPing with others in parts of the site out of Hogwarts. I can help you with that if you like :r

Everyone on here is very nice and I'm sure you'll easily fit in, especially if you love Harry Potter! Are you excited to see Fantastic Beasts? I know I am xD

Hey Alanis, I'm Clara! ^_^ It's very nice to meet you!

Like Kaye I can help with that as well and if you need any more tips on developing characters (because everyone always has at least three if not more :p ) and/or RPing feel free to message me or even if you want to chat. I have one or two you're able to interact with.

Hope to see you around soon! xD And I know I definitely cannot wait for Fantastic Beasts!

- Clara -

Hi Alanis, welcome!! :hug: :woot: It's super great to have you!

If you haven't already found them, the site docs have tons of information about how to get started and find your way around (as well as the rules!). But of course, you're still more than welcome to shoot me or the other staff or basically anybody a PM if you have any questions or need clarification on things! ^_^

I am also always up for roleplays so hit me up whenever if you fancy it. :r There's also a forum right here where you can post seeking plots and roleplays, if you don't feel like asking specific people for them!

Can't wait to see you around!!

Claire :claire:

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome :D! I look forward to seeing you around and rping with you :hug:

Welcome Alanis! Have fun around here :woot:

Welcome to HNZ! There are a lot of expected First years now, so if you have one of those there is enough roleplay out there for you. Well for any characters there is really!

Hopefully you will have an amazing time here and don't be scared to start something. Lots of people like to join in.

Welcome, Alanis! I'm Cyndi, and I'm one of the admin. I hope you enjoy your time on the site. :)

Welcome :hug:

Hello! This is such an exciting place to be - SO much going on ^_^

Hi Alanis,

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! We're happy to have you here! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back