Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hello!

I'm completely new to this forum but I've heard a lot about it from my partner Rowan. I have never roleplayed on a forum before but I did briefly RP on reddit which was somewhat similar. I mostly have RP experience in a more chat based format, but I'm really excited to try this style out.

My name is Daphne and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 23 years old and will be returning to school in September to study to become a teacher. Right now I'm working to save money for it. I think once my school year starts I'll have less free time for this, but I really want to try to make it work.

This forum really seems like a lot of fun and I cannot wait to get started.

WELCOME AAAAAAAAAAAA

Welcome my beautiful amazing perfect incredible love I hope you have a fantastic time on the forum and RP lots and have lots of fun and we have a thousand in depth conversations about our silly lovely characters :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Daphne!

I'm sure you'll figure everything out, but if there's something Rowan can't answer for you, feel free to send me a PM. I hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Hello Daphne!
Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome :hug:

Welcome to HNZ Daphne, nice to meet you!! :hug: ^_^ :party:

Welcome, Daphne!! :wub: :hug: nice to meet you! If you have any questions you are welcome to PM me also ^_^ (also Amber is so cute aawe!)

Helloooo Daphne, welcome welcome! :wub:
And all the agreement, Amber is adorable.

Yay! Welcome!!! :party:

I'm Steph and everyone kind of covers all the need to know stuff before I get to the thread...but Welcome! Good to have you here and I hope you enjoy learning how to do this type of RP!

Welcome to HNZ Daphne!
That's so cool that you are working towards teaching! I am a teacher aide myself, I work with a little boy who has learning disabilities. But my mom has been a teacher for a very long time haha! I wish you all the best with it!
Give me a PM if you have any questions/want to plot :r

Donna ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back