Happy Birthday!

Willow popped another party popper and bounced; "Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Roze! Happy Birthday To You!" Willow Grinned and started up another chorus; "Happy Birthday to you! You're a hundred and two! You look like a monkey, and you act one like too!" She Laughed and squeaked the best monkey sounds she could.

After her giggling fit was over, she breathed a few times before turning to Roze;
"You're not a monkey - I swear" She gave her a big smile and listened to everyone else's songs.

"Hip Hip Horrray!...Now uh..Pretend to blow out the Candles Roze!" She scratched her head meekly, she completely forgot to run downstairs to the kitchen to borrow a box of matches. It was too late now, but she didn't want to disrupt all the fun and chaos for some lighted candles.

"Happy bithday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Roooooozeeee. Happy birthday to you!" Sara grinned. She glanced over at Amanda and prompylt doubled over laughing at her version of the song. Then she mimed throwing bananas to Willow. "Awww look at the little monkey!" She exclaimed in a sickly sweet voice. Grinning she stepped back as Willow invited Roze to "blow out" the candles.

Vayne laughed as he watched Willow do an imitation of a monkey. "That is funny Willow..., all of you guys have different version of the happy birthday song huh? cool..." He said with a grin. He followed suit when Sara stepped back to give space for Roze for her to blow out her candles.

"Make a wish Roze..." He said softly, waiting for Roze to "blow out" the said candles.

Kate laughed at Willows monkey impression "Very funny guys"Kate said trying to control her laughter "Come on Roze blow the candels out"Kate said and nodding when Vayne said make a wish

Roze broke out of her astonished daze when Willow handed her a small bag. She plopped herself on the ground once again, ignoring the chairs all around her, and took out the small presents. "They're so pretty! I love them! Thank you!" She exclaimed as she admired the little charms. Then, she looked up at the cake Willow was pointing at.

"Oh. My. Merlin. That's amazing! Did you make that?" She asked in awe. Once again, she was broken out of here daze when a random girl came up and hugged her and handed her another gift. Not that she minded. She loved hugs. "Oh, hello! I'm Roze. It's nice to meet you." She opened the boxes and found a rose necklace and a ring.

"Oh my gosh! These are so beautiful! I love them! Especially the color of the necklace! Thank you!" She exclaimed excitedly. She couldn't believe someone she didn't even know had gotten her a present, and especially one this beautiful! She got up and hugged the girl, Shiloh, again.

Her next gift was from Vayne. She smiled at him and opened the little black box. She pulled out a chain with a crest-like medallion on the end. Her smile grew.
"This is so cool! Thank you!" She hugged him.

Roze laughed when Sara fell off her chair, and again when she started calling to the presents, and yet again when she called Roze "your highness."
"Why, thank you, kind madam." She teased as she opened the gifts. "These are so cool! I can't wait to read this book! I haven't read for enjoyment in a long time." She smiled and hugged Sara.

Then, a boy she didn't know came up to her and handed her a present. Roze looked at him, then smiled, looked down, and blushed slightly. She had only just turned 13 and she was already boy-crazy.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you Kayden." She said shyly as she opened his gifts. She pulled out beautifully crafted jewelry, each peace with a very distinctive Native American style. Roze's shy smile turned into one of admiration. She looked up, no longer feeling shy. "These are beautiful! Thank you! I'll definitely be able to wear them." She was already imagining outfits the pieces would look great with. Then, she hugged him. Suddenly, the shyness came right back. "What tribe are you from?" She asked him curiously, and hoping to transform the awkwardness into something else.

Another unknown girl walked up and handed her a gift.
"Hello, Alexia. It's nice to meet you." She said politely as she looked at the gift. It was an Eiffel Tower necklace with a little pink bow. Roze squealed. "This is so cute! Thanks!" She smiled widely at the girl.

Next, she received Kate's gift. It was a silver rose pendant and a rose bracelet.
"Hey!" She said when she saw Kate. "This is really pretty! I love it! Thank you!" She gave Kate a hug as yet another unknown girl approached.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." She said as she opened the boxes. She admired each piece of jewelry, especially the bracelet. "These are really pretty! Thanks!" She said, already creating outfits to go with each.

Roze couldn't help but think about how awesome her friends were. And not only did her friends bring her gifts, but people she hadn't ever met before did, also! People were so kind. Roze smiled at everyone, grateful to know such cool people, and approached the cake table. Kate was getting anxious for some cake and Roze really didn't want to keep her waiting.

Roze couldn't control her laughter at all the silly versions of Happy Birthday coming from everyone's mouths all at the same time. When she finally regained her breath, she took out her wand.
"Psh. I don't need to pretend to blow out the candles." She said as she took out her wand. "I'm a third year. I can do this stuff." She teased them all as she raised her wand to be level with the candles. "Incendio!" The 13 candles lit up instantly, and Roze smiled triumphantly. She blew out the candles almost as fast as she had lit them, but not before making a wish, of course.

"Yay! Now let's hurry up and eat some cake before Kate goes crazy." She teased Kate, who seemed to be shaking with excitement.

Willow laughed; "Oh Roze, you never fail to amaze me"
She was glad that Roze liked her Birthday cake.

Sending a small prayer of thanks to Aunt Alice, she dug through her satchel again before finding a cake knife;
"Oh older third year, please be careful when your cutting your cake with this shiny knife" She winked at Roze and handed her the knife - handle end first of course.

"Your welcome"Roze she said hugging her back "Thats a useful spell"Kate said "Yess I can't wait"Kate said laughing at Rozes comment "But the birthday girl always gets the first slice"Kate said giving Roze the knife

Sara giggled quietly at the awkwardness between Roze and Kayden. She knew he must be embarrassed.

"Cool, I wonder if I could do that?" she mused as Roze lit the candles. "Nope, I'd probably blow the place up." She smiled sadly.

Sara laughed out loud as Willow handed Roze the knife. "I guess I'm not the only one who can't be trusted with sharp objects." She grinned and twirled around, jumping up onto the windowsill.

Vayne smiled when Roze hugged and thanked him for his gift. "You are very welcome Roze.." He said, delighted that the older girl had liked his gift.

"Cool Roze, Things that one would learn here in Hogwarts are truly amazing huh?" HE said enthusiastically when he saw Roze perform a spell to light up the candles.

"Yup, Willow's right, do be careful Roze, the knife's sharp.." HE added with a grin as he watched Roze approach her cake.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the late reply guys

Alexia could not help but smile at how the candles were lit. "That was awesome" She told her with a grin. She felt bad for not bringing any food. Admitted it was for the best as apart from in potions she could not cook at all without giving someone food poisoning. But because everyone else had baked something amazing she felt left out and rude for not bringing anything to add.

Roze giggled with delight when Willow handed her the cutting knife. "No worries! I'm a pro at this kind of stuff."

She analyzed the layers of the cake trying to which one she wanted first. Finally, she decided that she was in the mood for surprises. She slowly lowered the knife on to the top tier, concentrating to make it just perfect. When she pulled her piece out, it was lopsided and messy.

"Hmm... I'm just out of practice." She said dismissively as she glanced at it. Then, with a more careful look, "OH MY MERLIN IT'S RAINBOW!" She stared at it wide eyed for a moment, then grabbed a fork and took a bite. "Mmmmm," She sighed happily. Then she glanced up.

"Oh, I guess you guys want some, too, huh?" Roze asked. She offered the knife up, figuring someone else would be able to cut better pieces than she.

"Oh thats so cool"Kate said looking at the cake she took a fork and took a bit "Mmmmm thats really nice Willow A+"Kate said eating the cake "You should really try it"Kate said

"Cool Willow! So this is the surprise huh? Amazing..." Vayne said when he saw the cake that was prepared by Willow. The cake has various colors.

"May I? It seems really delicious from your reactions..." He added, taking a fork to taste the said cake.

"Just as what they said, Outstanding work Willow..." He said softly, enjoying the taste of the cake while he can.

"My mom's from a Seneca tribe in New York," he answered Roze before moving to the side so her other friends could give their presents to her.

Kayden eyed the cake as Roze cut it, he was suprised when the inside was rainbowed colored. "Willow, that's amazing! How'd you do that?" He asked turning to the girl who made teh cake for everybody.

"Yeah, this looks amazing!" Sara grinned, cutting herself a slice. "And it tastes good too!" She grinned, after swallowing a small bite.

Amanda smiled. "That's the way everyone did it where I used to live," she said. "And hey, if it makes people laugh, it's fine." She watched Roze light the candles and blow them out. She cut herself a piece. "I've always wondered what rainbows taste like. Now I finally get to find out." Amanda took a bite. "Wow! This is amazing!"

Roze smiled at everyone eating the amazing rainbow cake. Rainbows always seem to make people happy.

Once she finished that piece, she cut a slice from the second tier. It was just as good as the first. Then, she cut a piece from the third tier, and again, it was just as good as the other two.
"Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Yummyyyy!" She sang as she ate each piece.

When she had finally finished stuffing herself with cake, she said,
"Willow, you are officially awesome."

Willow blushed, the cake seemed to be a big success and the rainbow cake seemed to take it out; "Wait until the next birthday, I still have other surprises up my sleeve" Willow smiled as everyone dug into the birthday cake, remembering the night before and baking it hurriedly she didn't feel like cake so she picked up a bit of everyone else's food; "You guys...this food is DELICIOUS. Who cares about the cake, dig in to this stuff!"

Willow was trying to be modest, she didn't like to outshine people, she liked the feeling of success but she didn't like to be spotlighted to because of her talent.

Kate took another slice the cake was great "Where did you learn to make that"Kate asked almost finshed her second slice

"Kate's right, I'm also wondering, where did you learn to make that Willow?" Vayne asked with enthusiasm, Willow is really great, for him, he thinks that the girl is very talented indeed.

"The others are very delicious too, really, everyone, how did you managed to make this stuffs?" He added as he took a portion of every delicacies that were served at the table.

The pinkish tinge that was already on Willows cheeks turned into a deeper shade; "It's really nothing...my aunt owns a pastry bakery and I usually just learn off her..nothing exciting, the Rainbow cake is nothing special other." Willow scratched her head in embarrassment. Vayne was a good person and he didn't seem to like being in the center of attention either but Willow liked his kind words of praise and encouragement, hoping someday she'll get to know him more and become best friends.

Willow smiled, everyone was having such a good time and then she remembered; "What we need, is some music." Walking over back to her satchel, laid her Violin case. Opening up hinges and releasing her Violin bow, she twisted the knob at the end to make the hairs on her bow tightened before grabbing some resin out of her satchel to clean and create grip for playing. Laying her bow down, she picked up her purple violin, one of three violins that she owns. She loved the purple violin, it made her feel unique.

Tuning the violin and adding on her shoulder rest, she smiled; "I know, it doesn't look like a violin...it's because it's an electric violin." Willow couldn't wait to play her violin, playing music felt homely to her. Waiting for no one, she began to play a catchy tune.

Kayden enjoyed the cake as everyone else praised the girl for making it and she tried to make it seem nothing special. He watched he get an electric violin out and begin tuning it by ear. He wished Georgiana was there, she loved playing guitar with the violin, an odd couple but she liked the sound of the two together. He moved over and took some of the other food people made and enjoyed the taste of the yummy food while he waited for Willow to start playing a song. When she did he understood why she had the violin, it sounded really cool and the purple color was very unique.

When Roze finished eating cake, she started grabbing at all of the other foods on the table, savoring each one.

"How did I end up with such awesome cooks for friends?" She asked excitedly. Every dish was amazing.

Roze saw Willow take out her purple violin and her eyes widened.
"That's so cool! I've never seen a violin that color before!" She exclaimed. Then, her jaw dropped. "That's an electric violin?" She loved electric violins.

Soon after Willow began playing, Roze jumped up and started dancing around to the music. She danced on her own for a moment or two, then grabbed somebody, she didn't know who, and started pulling them along with her.

Willow continued to play her tune and smiled at Roze's reaction to her violin; "Do you play the violin too Roze?" She called over to her while still playing her tune.

This, in Willow's mind what a good birthday party was about - Good food, Good Friends, A happy atmosphere and Good music. It was all the ingredients to make a good time for both the birthday person and all the guests. Willow didn't need to be told twice that she was having a good time and so was everyone else, Willow looked at a happily dancing Roze, if Roze did end up playing the violin then Willow would let Roze have a go at fiddling on the Violin, after all - Willow would love to join in, in the dancing as well.

"Electric violin? Cool, first time I've seen it, speaking of which ,you play the violin too don't you Shiloh?" Vayne said as he watched Willow took a purple violin from her violin case. The music that she produced was really catchy so he listened carefully with his eyes closed, enjoying the melody and the joyous atmosphere as much as he can.

"Ah...wait..." he said abruptly, quite surprised when he too was pulled off by Roze to dance, isn't sure what to do, Vayne just followed Roze and danced to the music too, he loved dancing, but this is the first time that he did it in front of everyone. His first steps were awkward but he became more and more comfortable as the minutes go by."This is fun eh?" He said enthusiastically with a huge and vibrant smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back