Happy Birthday!

"Hey Kayden!" Sara grinned. "Want to help with the decorating?" She gestured toward the streamers and poppers that were strewn every which way around the room. "Though so far, we're not doing a great job as we've lost the birthday girl." She giggled The turned as another person entered the room. "Shiloh!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Nice to meet you then Amanda," Vayne said with a smile. Then , like a miracle, other students seemed to file in to the room.

"Oh, hello everyone, welcome to Roze's party, do enjoy yourselves while we are waiting for her, by the way, for those who don't know me yet, my name's Vayne.." He said, introducing himself again with a slight bow.

"And uh, hello Shiloh! I haven't seen you for ages... . How are you doing?"He added as he looked to one of the students who looked extremely familiar to him.

OOCOut of Character:
Kate I posted in your relationships. Please look at mine and once you've filled it out please pm it too me. That is open to all fo you aswll ;)

Shiloh smiled as she looked at the people she knew. "Amanda hey, yeah your not wrong, I haven't seen you in forever" She said as she smiled giving the girl a quick hug. She then turned to Kate. "Yeah thankyou for inviting me, I got so lost on the way here" She said as she hugged Kate as well. Then she looked over to Sara. "Well, in actual fact I didn't either, so yeah, but I am here and I did make it" she said laughing as she hugged yet another person. "Vayne, hello there, yeah I haven't seen you in a while, but I've been good, yeah, I've been really good" She said smiling. "Even brought my violin" she told them as she held it up smiling in glee. "Kayden hey, how are you after our little dip in the lake?" She asked as she poked out her tongue at him.

Vayne was really delighted to see Shiloh once again.. "Good to hear that you are doing fine... Anyways, You really brought your violin huh? Cool.... I hope to hear you play some music, well, if you wouldn't mind..." He said enthusiastically with a grin as he looked in amazement at Shiloh's violin. He would really love to hear a calming music from the violin.

OOCOut of Character:
Kate, will post in your relationships after this. Then I'll create mine and give you the link in my next post after I'm done making it.

Amanda hugged Shiloh back. "Well, I guess you've made some other friends since I've last seen you," she said on her recognizing and talking to some of the other people she had just introduced herself to. Then she turned to the rest of the group."So, I'll help decorate. But what else will we do? Hide and jump out and yell 'surprise'?"

Alexia stood silently where she was as more people came into the room. They all started talking and Alexia watched with a gentle smile, "Hey, I'm Alexia" She introduced herself as everyone arround her did. She smiled and laughed as everyone else did but as more people entered the room she began to feel shy and awkward again. Pulling her hair arround her she laughed again and agreed to a girl named Amanda's idea to hide and yell 'suprise' whenever Roze arrives.

Shiloh smiled. "Of course Vayne, I would be delighted to play something for you guys. Just not right this second, as we really should get all the decorations up and running" She said nodding as she looked around. She wasn't sure who to help out. She then looked at Amanda. "Yeah I guess I have" She said shrugging.

OOCOut of Character:
Ugh, sorry for this dismal post :(
Also your all welcoe to do my relationships thing. Pm the thing to me and I'll fix it up. :D

Amanda nodded. "But before that you'd better distract me," she said. "I might yell out 'cake' instead. That's the fun part about birthday parties. Eating cake. So yeah... back to decorating." Amanda went over to the door. She put a bag of confetti on top. "What do you think? When she opens the door then confetti will fall over her. Or is that too much?"

"I do agree with you, we need to make this place amazing for Roze...., maybe some other day then?" Vayne said with a smile to Shiloh. Finally, he's going to hear some music from the violin.

"Anyways, I think that would be great Amanda! I'm Roze will be really surprised..." Vayne said, agreeing to Amanda's suggestion.

"Glad you made it"Kate said smiling and hugging Shiloh back "I wonder will Roze ever get here"Kate said really worried now "That would be a really good idea" Kate said helping Amanda put up some more

OOCOut of Character:
Thanks guys for going on my relationship thingy.

Sara was in a worl of her own, she was aware ofthe other people, but in her mind was thinking of her new owl in the owlery. "Dum de dum.." She said aloud, then realised she had said that out loud and looked around at the others, with a look that said -I-just-woke-up-and-I'm-a-little-dazed-

(OOC: Sorry for lameness)

Amanda nodded. "I've done this a few times," she said. "Back in the U.S.A., I was great at making things jump out at people and surprise them. Not just birthday parties, Halloween parties too." She examined it a little. It had to work, she set it up in just the right way. She walked over to a wall. Amanda put her hand in her pocket and took out her wand. She cast the flashing paint charm. "Now we're talking." Then she walked back to the group, putting her wand away.

Kayden tried to catch what was going on around him but he just got lost in all the excitment. He helped Sara with the streamers and caught sight of Shiloh and waved at her. "AhhAh-CHU! Haha kidding, it was nice, just I think next time we should wait till the water is warmer and we actually have swimming suits on," he said over to her, as he stood on a chair to hang the streamer from the ceiling. "Sara? How's this?" He asked while getting off the chair, he wasn't quite sure who the girl was that the party was for, but he wanted to help out and not feel so out of place.

"Great Kayden!" Sara grinned. "Accio." She smiled and some streamers floeated toward her. She stood up on a chair, setting them up on the cieling. "So, beloved comrades, we should get a bit organised. So, half of us should organise the food and drink and the other should organise the decorations."

Amanda nodded at Sara's idea. "Okay, everyone," she said. "I'll be one of the ones who keeps decorating. I'm a little hungry, don't trust me around the food." She stood up on a chair and hung a few more colorful streamers. "The rest of you can split up and go help out either with decorations or food and drinks."

Shiloh smiled at everyone before looking over at Kayden. "Yeah, your probably right" She told him laughing before heading over to the food. "Alright, so I'm going to start organising food. Back in England, my grandmother used to hold debutant dinners, so im pretty good with food." She laughed slightly before picking up some of the food and arranging it on the table. "Hey Willow, what do you think of this?" she asked as she looked over at her classmate. She still kept her english accent, but she spoke more informaly these days. She would probably have to relinquish her new vocabulary before she went back home at the end of this year.

"I think I'll just help with the foods, I know that I am definitely not that creative type of person, so, I'll leave the decorating to you..." Vayne said with a smile as he started to help Shiloh in arranging the foods on the table.

Willow walked towards her cake and touched up the decorations.

"That looks great Shiloh" She smiled at the girl, she knew her from a couple of classes - it would have been better if she got to know her properly though.

Willow smiled at the people around her, she tried to gulp down her perfectionist state and tried to have some decent fun for once. For Willow, the only things that mattered to her life was her music, her cooking and baking, her academics and her friends. Nothing else.

She yawned and stretch; "All this decorating is making me tired and....hungry" She scratched her head, she didn't want to start eating unless Roze was arriving.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the no-replies XD I've been busy

"I'm getting quite hungry too..." Vayne said sheepishly when he heard Willow's remarks.

" but we can't eat while the birthday girl is not here yet, can we?" He inquired to the others while looking at the delicacies on the table.

"Jeez, these foods are tempting me...." He added with a slight laugh.

"It's not that we cannot eat Vayne, it's just that, it is more proper to wait for the birthday celebrator before we dig in to the food right?" Ciel Said with a smile to Vayne.

"But I can't blame you, these foods are really delicious looking, even I am being tempted to eat.." He added with a grin.

"Well I'm not that creative so I think I'll stick with the food"kate said walking over to the table "This food looks really good"Kate said starting to fell hungry now "Its getting near lunch time"Kate said looking at her watch

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry guys I mightnt be replying for a while cus theres something wrong with our internet (I'm using the school one now)

Kayden continued haning streamers around the room. Overhearing the food people's conversation, "You know, back in the states. It's considered rude to eat cake before the birthday person. But other food is just fine." After he stated that he continued with the colorful streamers.

Alexia smiled as she hung the decorations. Alexia laughed, all this talk about food made her feel hungry, "Stop talking about food, it's making me hungry" She joked hanging her last decoration above her head. "What time was everyone ment to be here?" She asked when Kate said it was almost lunch time.

"Oh, so it's fine to eat then Kayden?" Vayne asked expectantly.

"And I do agree with you Alexia, let's stop talking about the food, every time we do, It's really attracting me to eat, which is wrong...." He added with a small smile.

"Hear, hear!" Sara exclaimed. "Nice theory Kayden, now I think possibly Roze has been kidnapped- by evil leprechauns..... with lipstick....who are part of the Russian Mafia-so, do we eat or rescue our friend?" Sara asked-looking sincere, but she knew that Kate would see through her, even if no one else did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back