Happy Birthday!

Kate watched Willow take out her violin "Wow a purple electrical violin"Kate said looking at it
"I play to but my violin was my grandfathers so its the old fashioned one"Kate said wondering should she go and get it then Roze pulled her out to dance "I'm really not a good dancer "she said but she started to dance anyway

"Party! Whoop whoop!" Sara yelled, jumping out to dance with the others. "Come on." she grinned to the others, who hadn't begun dancing yet. "Willow- you are really good!" She exclaimed, I love your violin." Sara loved extreme and out-there things, and the violin was the very essence of what she liked.

As the others were speaking, Amanda took a few of the other snacks people had brought. She felt bad for not bringing any food, but she couldn't make anything by herself. Except maybe grilled cheese. But who would want grilled cheese compared next to cake and cupcakes and other baked goods? She watched the one who made the cake start playing a violin... an electric violin. She smiled and put down her food. She started to dance. Amanda did the Egyptian walk to where the others were already dancing. Then she did the robot, the Irish jig, and finished off with the worm before taking off an "invisible hat" and bowing. She giggled and stood back up, doing the wave with her arms

Roze answered Willow as she spun around in a circle with her eyes closed while holding onto the hands of the person she had dragged out to dance with her.

"No, I play the guitar!" She opened her eyes and started to gesture towards her guitar, and then realized that it wasn't there. "Aww man! I forgot my guitar!" She pouted as she realized she had left her guitar in her haste to reach the party. She momentarily forgot her trouble, though, as she looked up to see Vayne still dancing in front of her.

"Oh. Hi, Vayne!" She said happily, realizing that it was Vayne that she had forced into dancing. Then she looked to the side and discovered that she had pulled Kate in, too. Roze began dancing again, constantly laughing at Amanda's funny dance moves. She tried to copy them a couple of times, but it didn't work out very well, so she went back to her own style of dancing.

"Woooo!" She yelled, excited to have such a party going on and happy to have all of these new friends around her.

Willow laughed at the happy atmosphere; "Request a song! I'll try and play it!" Willow called out as she moved to a slower song to regain everyone's breath.
She was enjoying her self too much, she wondered if anyone had attended such a magical birthday party.

"Really Roze? I play the guitar too, and a little bit of piano...!" Vayne said quite slowing down to catch his breath. He watched everyone do their own version of dance steps.

"Cool moves Amanda! You too Kate and Sara...." He added, laughing slightly at how fun Roze's party is.

Kate laughed at Amanda's dancing "This is one of the best parties ever"Kate said breathless because of all the dancing "All of ye are great dancers"Kate said looking at them all

Kayden sort of stood to the side as everyone started dancing. He never been to a party where everyone danced, he hadn't been to a school dance either so he wasn't comfortable with "his moves" to dance with everyone. Even though they seemed more to be goofying off then dancing like people do on Dance Shows, on the muggle Tv. Kayden shuffled his feet as he went to get more punch from the bowl, thinking the any dance he knew were the ones they did on the reservation, the Ceremony Dances. The rain dance, corn dance, deer dance and the dance of the moons were amoung his favorite. Though they all required the drums and instruments along with singing around the fire or in the ceremonial location.

Roze stopped dancing for a moment to catch her breath. That was when she noticed Kayden standing off to the side. She walked up to him, smiled, and said "You should come dance with us! The more the merrier!"

Shiloh smiled around at everyone was she stayed in the corner of the room. She had never really been one for these kinds of partys. She smiled sligthly as Roze tried to get Kayden to dance. Well good luck to her. She thought. Because she knew that Kayden didn't really know how to dance. She smiled slightly as she thought about what she was really doing here. She sighed and sipped her water as she closed her eyes slightly. She realised that she didn't really like these types of partys, she made a mental note not to come next time.

Kate stopped dancing she was breathless and needed a rest and a drink of water she went over to the table and laughed when she saw how silly everyone dancing looked she noticed one or two people standing around the place she decided this would be a good time to get to know them better she walked over to Shiloh "Hi"she said when she got over there "You don't like dancing"she said

Shiloh looked up as she heard Kate's voice. "Like dancing. Well not really, I'm also not used to this many people in one place, or this kind of party. Im used to debutant dinners and formal dinners, things like that" She said as she shrugged. She didn't want to leave as that would be rude, but she also hoped that the party didn't go for too long. "Anyway, how are you liking the party. I saw you dancing before, you seemed to be having alot of fun" She laughed. They were both twins, Kate and Shiloh, except, Shiloh was an identical twin, Kate wasn't.

"I know what you mean"Kate said she had never gone to a formal party she had gone to some discos and birthday parties but never formal ones "Ya I'm having fun just taking a break"Kate said taking some of her water "Did you go to much dinner parties?"Kate asked

Amanda shrugged as the song changed to something slower. "I think I'll sit this one out. I don't have any moves for this type of song and I'm a little tired." She walked back over to where she put her food and finished it off.

"I guess, I'll take a break now too..." Vayne said, approaching the table to get something to drink. "Hi Kayden... having fun?" He asked as he saw Kayden. " I guess we haven't talked that much yet, have we?" He added, standing beside him as he watched the others enjoy the party.

Plucking the strings on her violin, Willow noticed the sudden movement of going back to the tables to eat. Playing the last few lines of music she finished her song and placed her violin down on a nearby table and rejoined the group again. It wasn't that she was hungry, it was for the fact that everyone seemed disinterested again. Shrugging, she went to her satchel and got out a flask of tea that she forgotten to put out earlier and poured her self a steaming cup. The tea relaxed her, and calmed her and placed a warm smile onto her face. She grabbed a napkin and placed all the savory foods onto it and nibbled happily, joining into conversations here and there.

"I don't know about you guys, but i'm stuffed" Willow laughed as she clutched her stomach, feeling her stomach stretching trying to digest all the food she'd eaten, Willow thought she'd get a stomach ache later on after playing the Violin too energetically. Taking a seat, she watched everyone else having a good time, she needed to sit down and rest for a bit.

Looked look up from his plate as the other guy at the party approached him. "Yeah, firstreal birthday party I've been too for friends. I'm used to the family ones with all the old people, you know," he said in his usual quite voice.

"Really? This is my first too and I think that this is actually quite fun...I haven't been to birthday parties since I was 9..." Vayne said, taking interest at the other boy. Kayden was quite calm if he may say so and he thinks that they might actually get along.

"Why aren't you dancing?" He said suddenly, quite curious as he had not seen the boy dance earlier.

Sara walked over to the others. Her sister was talking to Shiloh, Kayden was talking to Vayne, everyone seemed to have paired off. Sara suddenly felt very solitary...alone. She flashed back, people laughing, her crying, hiding in her bedroom. Very suddenly she was back in reality. Mentally she shook herself and looked at Shiloh. "So, all we have been doing today is things we like, what do you want to do?" She asked, smiling. Shiloh seemed nice, they had met earlier in the dungeons.

Kayden shrugged to Vanye he glanced around the room hoping no one would over hear. "I don't know how to dance at this kinds of events. I only dance for cermonies back on the resvervation, and I'm not even there all the time," he said looking towards the ground.

Roze looked up in shock as she overheard Vayne and Kayden's conversation.

"You guys haven't been to a birthday party like this before?" She asked them, still clearly in shock.

Shiloh shrugged at Kate's question. "It depends what you mean by lots. I mean I used to go to one a month as my Grandmother was in the Debutant commission agency which made her the head of the Department so she had to attend all of those and liked to drag myself and Karah along. Sometimes we really liked it. Other times... not so much." She said as she laughed slightly. Then she smiled as Sara approached. "I don't know really. I'm not used to these types of parties. My sister and I asways had a formal dinner on our birthday. You know?" She asked as she shrugged. "I guess I'd feel alright if I played my violin or the piano like I would normally do at a dinner. Karah used to play the cello. She was really good too" She said smiling.

Willow listened to everyones stories about birthday parties, it seemed like there are different ways to celebrate a birthday - anywhere in the world. She smiled at Shiloh, and wondered if it'll make her more confortable if she did played the violin for everyone. Walking over to her violin, she took out the amplifier within the violin and re-tuned it - that way it'd sound like a normal wooded violin, picking it up along with the bow, she held it out to Shiloh;

"I know it doesn't look like a normal violin Shiloh, but I assure you, once you play it, it sounds like a very normal violin, I only invest in the best." She gave her an encouraging smile and continued; "If it'll make you feel comfortable, why don't you play us a song? I would love to hear you play, and I'm sure everyone else does too." she spoke as she continued to hold out her violin. Willow wasn't the type to invest lots of money in clothes, but it when it came to musical instruments, her Uncle taught her best.

Shiloh raised an eyebrow as Willow held out her electric violin to her. She hadn't been expecting to actually be asked to play. She hadn't bought her own violin, and here Willow was offering her own to her. She smiled in thanks and walked to the centre of the room. "Alright Willow, if you insist." She exhaled softly as she brought the wooden instrument up to her chin and pulled her bow across the strings a couple of times to make sure it was tuned properly. She then began one of her favourite songs, Moon River. It was a soft song that she had learnt when she was nine.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I can't give you a link to the song guys. It wont let me lnk it, but if you want just search "Moon River instrumental Violin" in youtube and you should find it.

"I see, wait, what do you mean by ceremonies?" Vayne asked looking at Kayden, he had always thought that the boy is interesting and that maybe somehow he'll be able to learn lots from him.

"Not that I haven't been Roze, I just didn't celebrate my birthday since I was 9, that was the last time." Vayne said to Roze who was quite in shock in knowing that he and Kayden are not really used to this kind of event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back