Happy Birthday!

"Whoa you are prepared!" Sara exclaimed. "Ok, Kate you check outside and I'll check the great hall- move out!" She said in an army voice and ran out of the room shouting "GO GO GO" in a deep booming voice.

Willow laughed at Sara's Army pep-talk;
"You tell 'em Sergent!" She saluted the twin before engulfing herself into more giggles.

She watched the twins file out of the classroom and started scattering blown-up balloons around the place;
Okay so we have Sara, Kate, Myself, Vayne, Alexia...Roze should be coming and her friends and Ciel...wherever he is... She did a guest list tick-off in her head.

She smiled as she worked, she was happy to have some company - if only Chris was able to come.

Alexia smiled. She stood silently taking in everything in the room, it was all so amazing. She felt slightly jealous of everything they had done for Roze, it was such a nice thing to do and she knew that Roze would just have to love it - who wouldn't. Remembering why she came here she spoke up again, "So do you need help with anything?" Alexia asked brightly to nobody inparticular.

Vayne grinned as He watched the twins move out of the room to find Roze. He took the strings and banner from Willow and started to figure out how he will decorate the place.

"So, Alexia, would you like to help in decorating the room?" He asked while smiling to Alexia. "we must be really prepared when the twins and Roze come.." He added as he handed Alexia some of the decorations that Willow had given them.

"And you are definitely right, I wonder what Ciel is doing... He has been pretty quiet or probably missing for a while right?" He said to Willow.

"Yes Sir!! "Kate said in the same tone as Sara "Whoa you come prepared"Kate said to Willow "Where are you Roze"Kate said in her head heading out of the room

Alexia agreed to helping Vayne out with the decorations. "So how should we hang everything" She asked, not knowing what to do. She charmed some decorations so that they floated in the air while she waited for instruction on where abouts to hang them.

"I actually don't have any idea about how we should hang these things, I'm not a creative type of person. " Vayne said, grinning sheepishly.

"Anyways, Would hanging them randomly look good?" He asked, while looking around for prospective places where they can place the decorations.

"Private Moon reporting back, subject has been retrieved and is present" Sara boomed
as she entered the room. "Everybody, I found Ciel!" She army saluted and marched toward Willow. "Mission complete General!"

"Hello everyone, sorry to bring you trouble..." Ciel said politely as he entered the room along with Sara. He is really feeling bad that he had had to have someone to look for him while everyone is actually quite busy preparing for Roze's party.

"Okay, lets do that then" Alexia laughed placing the decorations she had floating randomly on the wall. She looked at it for a moment before she charmed another one. Leaving it floating in mid-air Alexia turned around too look at who had come in. Sara had re-entered the room with someone she had never met before. She smiled at them all.

"Oh, so, we'll just put them randomly around? Like abstract! " Vayne said to Alexia as he helped her place the decorations around the room. Then suddenly, the ones who had gone out had came back.

"Oh, welcome back Sara! Welcome back Ciel, where have you been? Just earlier, you came here with your cookies, and then suddenly you were gone..." Vayne asked, as he saw Sara and Ciel entered the room.

"I,well look, I'm really sorry, I wasn't able to tell you guys that I will get my book, see here?" Ciel said, showing Vayne the book that he got from his room.

"I didn't know that you guys will go looking for me, I'm really sorry." He added, bowing down in an apology.

"Anyways, so, you guys are decorating the room huh? Need a hand?" He said as he straighten up.

"Oh, don't apologize, really, jeez Ciel, no need to be so formal." Vayne said, grinning sheepishly at Ciel.
"What book is that anyway? That looks kind of interesting!" He added, looking at the book that Ciel had shown him.

"And sure, you can help, we really need that right Alexia?" Vayne said, giving Ciel some strings for decorations when he offered to help them.

OOCOut of Character:
I have just created my relationship page, you can look at it if you like, here's the link:Link to relationship page Thanks!

Kate sadly made her way back to the classroom she had been unable to locate Roze and she felt she had left everybody down but then a thought struck her what if Roze was in the Gryffindor common room Kate wasn't aloud in there but Vayne and Willow were maybe they could have a look in there she walked into the classroom and boy had it been changed since she was last in here "Wow guys this is amazing"she said in awe of the decorations "You did all this without MY help"Kate said grinning and putting an emphasis on my. "wow guys this is really good"Kate said "sorry to bring bad news guys but I couldn't find Roze anywhere"Kate said lowering her head "But I just had a thought maybe shes in the Gryffindor common room I can't go in there"Kate said hoping she was getting her point across

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry guys I PMd her and got no response I'll tell you if I do and Vayne I replied on your relationship thingy and guys could ye also reply to mine please

Amanda walked in to the abandoned classroom. She had received an invitation from someone she had previously met. She looked around the classroom. It was all decorated, and looked great. "Hi, Kate," she said, noticing the person who had invited her first. "And everyone else. What's up?" Her eyes turned up to the ceiling and she giggled.

Sara turned around and saw another girl she had met in the common room. "Amanda, hey! I haven't seen you in ages! I guess you've met my sister." She looked at Kate and grinned.

Amanda nodded. "Yup, I met her along with a group of a bunch of people, it was quite a coincidence we were all there at the same time," she said. "And as for not seeing you in ages, that's very, very, very, shall I go on? True."

"Oh, welcome back Kate....So, haven't seen Roze yet? I wonder where she is... " Vayne said as he welcomed Kate back to the room. "Anyways, Don't worry about it, we all know that you did your best to locate her..." He added as he felt that Kate must have felt bad about bringing the bad news to them.

"And Willow, like what Kate had said, maybe Roze is in the Gryffindor common room, Shall I go there to take a look or will you?" He then asked to his co-gryffindor student.

"Oh, and,uh... Hi there.... My name's Vayne, and you are?" Vayne asked with a smile as he turned to the new student who had just entered the room.

"I'll help you then.." Ciel said gladly as he took the decorations from Vayne, Suddenly he heard someone entered the room, it was Kate, sadly, Roze is not with her.

"Hello Kate..." Ciel said, greeting his fellow hufflepuff with a warm smile. Then, just like before, another student came in. Ciel didn't recognized who it is but he then realized that it must be someone that his friends had invited.

"Hi! Welcome to the party, well, except that the birthday celebrator is not here yet,well, anyway my name is Ciel.." He said, extending his hand for a handshake to the girl.

"thanks Vayne"Kate said glad they weren't angry with here for not finding Roze.Kate turned around to see Amanda "You got my invitation"Kate said smiling "Well I'm sorry to say the birthday girl is not here yet but thats good in a way because we have more time to decorate"Kate said throwing streamers everywhere "Opps sorry guys I get kinda excited when it comes to parties"Kate said picking up what she had thrown in the air

OOCOut of Character:
Hey guys anybody who hasn't replyed to my relationships please do so..thank you

Amanda blushed. She always went straight to jokes rather than introducing herself. "I'm Amanda Pike," she said as she shook hands with the Hufflepuff boy named Ciel. This was also faced towards the Gryffindor boy named Vayne. She turned to Kate. "Are you kidding? I am a master at throwing confetti! So yeah, you can say I'm excited."

Kayden walked around the first couple of floors for sometime until he finally found the room he was suppose to have been in a while ago. Walking in he noticed a complete birthday party setting like they would have thrown back home for someone. "Um, Hey," he said sort of looking at the ground unsure of himself. He noticed a few guys in the room and was glad not to be the only boy at the party. "Sara! I'm sorry it took me so long to find my way here, I haven't been to this floor to look around and I forgot what floor you said it was going to be on," he said mumbling as he walked over towards her.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I wasn't able to post before, Ive been so busy

Shiloh ran as she realised that she was late for the party. She had forgotten what floor it was supposed to be on, and had spent the better half of an hour asking around if anyone knew where the Abandoned classroom was. Apparently no-one did. She sighed as she slumped against a wall. Now she wasn't going to get to the party and Kate and the others would think she had ditched. It was then that she could hear the sound of a party and turned aorund to realise that she had found the Abandoned classroom. She had brought a present and everything even thought she didn't know the birthday girl. She walked into the room and looked around. "I swear you guys I am so incrediably sorry that I'm late, one thing lead to another and then I got lost, I'm so sorry" She added as she looked around to see if she recognised anyone. She recognised Kayden, and Sara, she even saw Vayne, Kate and Amanda whom she had met briefly one time out in a park before sorting. She smiled at all of them. "Hey guys, long time no see"

OOCOut of Character:
I'm pretty sure I was invited, Kate had an ooc thing in one of the topics I was in :D

Amanda noticed another person enter the room. She introduced herself again but then yet another person entered the room. This time, she recognized the person. "Shiloh! I haven't seen you in forever and a day!" she said, smiling.

Kate looked around and saw that two more people had entered "Oh hey guys"Kate said "Glad you got my invitation Shiloh"Kate said glad that some of her friends were arriving. "Well guys all we have to do is wait for the Birthday girl"Kate said wondering if she had looked hard enough. "well guys lets finish up with the decorations!!"Kate said picking up some banners

OOCOut of Character:
For the people who just came in could ye please go to my relationships please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back