Happy Birthday!

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Willow entered the Abandoned Classoom - and she smiled as the name of the classroom lived up to it's name.
It was completely, utterly lifeless.

Walking through the doors, and carrying her cake via the Wingardium Leviosa spell she laid the cake carefully on the table and making sure the frosting was okay.
She waited for the rest of her friends to come through, she glanced back to her cake - she was embarassed by the fact she was able to make such a thing, but Cake decorating was just one of her favorite things to do.

</SIZE>
cake403.jpg
<SIZE size="50">

Whistling, she wondered how she was going to light the candles - that was something she particularly didn't think about.

[/font]

Kate walked down the corridor where the abadoned classroom was she was excited about this party and had dressed for the occasion. In her hands was the welch cheesecakes and a birthday card for Roze.Kate walked into the classroom and saw that Willow was there she was about to say hello when she saw the cake"OMG thats such a cool cake how are you capable of making something like that that is amazing"Kate said taking in a big gulp of air because she had said it all in one breath "Ohh sorry"She said when she saw the look on Willows face "I just didn't expect something that big and colourful"She said She looked down at her welch cheesecakes they looked lame compared to Willows cake.She left her buns down and turned to talk to Willow....

Sara walked into the classroom and saw Willow with a big, colourful cake. "Wow Willow that's really cool!" She exclaimed, placing down her lunch tray, that she had butterfly cakes in. "Did you make that?" she asked. Sara steped out of the room, for a moment and came back with a small, but heavy table. Heaving it into the room, she said "We can use this for the food.. Has anyone else come yet?"

"Oh, hello..."Vayne said, surprised that his friends are already on the abandoned classroom.

"wow, those cakes looks...amazing!" He exclaimed when he saw the cakes prepared by the three, then he looked down at the cupcakes that he tried so much to bake.

"err... sorry, this is the only thing that I can make... hehe...I hope this taste good enough.." He said, putting down his baked cupcakes in the table brought by Sara.

Ciel entered the abandoned classroom with a gift and some cookies. His friends had decided to do another gathering as well as an advance party for Roze's birthday. He is actually looking forward to this meeting with his friends.

"Oh, hey, Roze is not her yet huh?" He said, putting down the cookies at the table.

"wow, you guys make all of these? Sugoi na!" He said, looking at the foods on the table, "Oh, what I mean is that , that is really cool!' He added quickly after realizing that he had said a Japanese expression.
chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Willow scratched her head in embarrassment; "It's nothing much...My aunt's a pastry chef so I kinda learnt off her" She glanced over to the cake, maybe she over did the cake and was feeling bad that she might have outshone everyone's baking, but she smiled at everyone's Creations.

"Kate, those Welsh Cheesecakes look amazing, I like how their golden brown - I'm sure they'll taste delectable and Sara, those are probably one of the best Butterfly Cakes that I have seen in such a long time" She gave the twins a smile, the least she could do was compliment on everyone's baking;
"Vayne those Cupcakes look really good, you shouldn't put yourself down on your cooking - I'm sure you'll ace anything if your able to bake those, in fact I'm jealous of your icing skills, I can't ice cupcakes" She gave him a grin and turned to Ciel; "And Ciel those cookies look textbook perfect, My Aunt would be proud of you" She gave him a thumbs up before turning to everyone else; "In fact, my Aunt would be proud of all of you" She laughed.

She was starting to wonder where Roze was, and how she'll solve the problem of Lighting the candles. She didn't bring any matches or a lighter - maybe the birthday girl can light her own candles? She laughed at the thought; "Happy Birthday Roze! You're gonna have to light your own candles and then you can blow them out!" she could imagine herself say to Roze.

Willow reached into her robes and took out Muggle Balloons, she couldn't remember why she packed them into her Trunk, but she was somewhat happy that she did. Passing three un-blown star balloons to everyone who was in the room at the moment she called out; "Last one to blow all their three star balloons has to go downstairs to get napkins!" She laughed before taking a big breath before blowing up the balloons. After all - a Birthday Party without Balloons isn't really a party after all.

"Oh, thank you for the compliments Willow, that surely made my day!" Vayne said with a huge smile on his face, he didn't really expect that his cupcakes would be complimented by his friends.

He then looked at Willow as he noticed that she took some balloons from her robe. She even challenge them in a balloon blowing contest and Vayne is not someone who shy away from challenges. He was startled when Willow suddenly started blowing on her balloon.

"wait, no fair Willow, I'm not gonna lose!" He exclaimed with a laugh as he took a deep breath and blow on the balloon that Willow had handed him.

"Lads this food looks delicious!" Sara exclaimed as she walked into the room. "Where did you all appear from?" She asked. "Thanks Willow" she added and took the balloon Willow handed her. "May the best Ravenclaw win." She said jokingly. She blew on the ballon, as hard as she could, taking large breaths in between, her balloon was coming along nicely, but she didn't win. "I've shamed my house and now I must go home and cry.." She said laughing and added "I've invited my friend Kayden by the way." then looking around she said "Has anyone seen Roze?"

Alexia was not too sure where she was going or what she was doing but Kate and Vayne had invited her to a party in the abandoned classroom. Unsure of what to bring or even what sort of party it was Alexia decided to bring a present just in case it was a birthday. She already felt a bit awkward by just showing up to someones party that she does not even know. Alexia rounded the corner onto the passage that led to the classroom and peered into her bag unsure that if it was a birthday that they would like the present, she did not even know if it was a boy or girl. Alexia hoped it was a girl because the present was for a girl. It was a gift she brought back in france for this sort of situation - so she had something nice to give to someone. Alexia sighed deeply to herself 'It's not too late to turn back now</B><i></i>' she told herself in her mind. Alexia knew it would be a great way to met new people and Vayne and Kate had invited her and she did not want to seem rude by not showing up, 'No! your going to do it<i></i>' She silently battled with herself in her head. She stopped a few metres outside the door of the classroom and pulled her hair over her sholders and walked forward a few small steps and then turned around and took a few steps in the other direction. She knew how stupid she was being but she was so nervous that she could not help it. Gathering all her courage she turned back towards the door and walked through it. Alexia looked at everyone in the room but stood silently 'This was a bad idea<B><i></i>' her mind told her.

Willow laughed at Vayne's remarks half way through her balloon blowing;
"Oh, I give up!" She exclaimed and she reached into her satchel where a neat pile of napkins was waiting to be brought out; "Luckily, I've prepared earlier" She talked as she laid out napkins and paper plates and forks.
She enjoyed humming while setting out stuff so everyone can have a relax free day and just enjoying themselves.

She heard the door of the Abandoned Classroom open, expecting Roze to walk thorough, but it was another person she hasn't met before, A Hufflepuff. Willow walked towards the girl and gave her a smile; "Hi there, I'm Willow, are you here for Roze's Birthday Party?" She gave the girl a warm smile, hoping that she wasn't as frightened as she looked.

Alexia relaxed as the girl spoke to her. Roze's birthday, so that means she was right in bring a present and luckily she was a girl "Err...Yeah...Um...I think so" She stuttered sounding stupid, She frowned and exhaled quickly before she started again speeking more clearly this time "I'm Alexia Evenstar - Kate and Vayne invited me." She put out her hand glad to hear that her voice sounded normal again with it's usually strong french ascent. "I dont know Roze but I..." She trailed off and pulled out of her bag a neatly raped silver package "I have a present for her - It's nothing much but I did not want to seem rude because i dont know her". Alexia smiled dispite the awkward situation she was in.

"Oh, you are always ready aren't you Willow?" Vayne said with a grin. He then turned to the door when he heard it open. Standing right there is a friend that he had invited to the party.

"Alexia! I am very happy that you came!" Vayne said with a smile while approaching the girl.

"Oh, and don't feel awkward, you are very welcome here. Please do enjoy the party."

"Hey" Sara said leaning back against the table as the new girl came in. "I'm Sara" She gave Alexia a lazy, army style salute and said "Hmmm, Alexia is a cool name and I've heard Evenstar somewhere..." she rambled off in to nothingness. "Could Roze have forgotten the party, I mean it's a while since we organised it?"

"Hi guys"She said when the others came in."Thanks Willow "She said "Oh No not blowing up balloons I'm crap"Kate said trying to blow up the balloon. "Hi Alexia I'm so glad you could come...Don't be awkward were happy to have your company".She said "I wonder when Roze will arrive"Kate wondered "Maybe shes busy at the moment,anyway does anyone have candles"Kate asked

Alexia smiled and relaxed instantly as everyone was nice to her "Hullo" Alexia waved to Kate and Vayne, who she had already met before and then turned to the people she had not met "It's great to met you all." She said with a bright smile. Just from everyone talking to each other Alexia tried to remember everyones names. She heard Kate ask who had candles and Alexia looked arround to see who did because she definatly did not.

Willow smiled kindly at the girl; "It's good to meet you too!" She turned to Kate, "Weelll, I have candles - their the sparkling kind, but I don't have anything to light them with...well, I have a wand but I don't know the spell" She rolled her eyes.

Being a first year was both a blessing and a curse - and knowing nothing about magic at all was just the great A+ to top it off.
Willow, looked at the food table, Hopefully a lot of people would come and Everyone can take a bit of Birthday cake home as she highly doubt that anyone would be able to eat two tiers of cake today.

Taking a seat, she waited for Roze and then an idea formed into her head; "Hey guys, maybe we should like...call out SURPRISE! when she walks through?" Being someone who was highly organized, she stood up and went back to her satchel and dug through it's contents and smiled when she found what she was trying to find.

"I have Party Poppers and Confetti!" She held a small bag of party poppers and confetti, Birthday parties were always Willow's Specialty.

"Thats a great idea I brought some poppers too!"Kate said "Sorry I don't no any spells"she added . She was starting to wonder would any other of her friends be coming any time soon

OOCOut of Character:
Could ye go to Kate's relationship and reply please..??

"A surprise? That would be really fun!" Vayne exclaimed. He was really thrilled with the ideas that his friends had said.

"I wonder how will Roze react when we suddenly throw some confetti and say SURPRISE once she enter the door..." Vayne added with a laugh.

Sara giggled and looked over at Vayne "Oh, I'm sure she'll be delighted... People randomly pelting her with colourful items, who wouldn't be thrilled?" Sara laughed picking up a party popper and said "So, we just throw these at her with no warning-well all's fair in love and war." She smiled

"That is definitely true, hmm let's see.." Vayne said while picking up a party popper.

"Good, this will surely be fun... I hope Roze comes now." He added, looking at the door. "I wonder where she is.."

Picking up a shiny silver party popper, willow pulled the string and watched the confetti fly out; "Well, that was a test to see if they still worked" She gave everyone a wink...Actually, I just wanted to see it pop she told herself in her head.

She was starting to wonder where Roze was at, she looked anxiously at the cake, hoping that the weight of it won't collapse onto everyone elses' food creations. Her stomach grumbled, ....Not the time to be hungry She smiled at no one in particular, she was just waiting for Roze to walk through that door.

"Awesome, those are some really wonderful confetti!" Vayne said as he saw the confetti flew out from the popper.

"Now, what can we do while we are still waiting for Roze?" He inquired to everyone.

"I don't know.. Maybe we should go find her?"
Sara replied- she was getting quite worried..

(OOC-should one of us PM her?)

"I don't know"Kate said getting more worried by the second "I'll go and look for her if you want?"Kate suggested

OOCOut of Character:
I'll PM her

Willow nodded towards Kate and Sara; "Maybe you two should go around the Great Hall and outside onto the lawn, she might have thought we would be meeting her there..." There was a nagging feeling that there was another person missing; "Hey, Guys - Where is Ciel?"

She looked towards Vayne and Alexia; "To pass time, do you guys want to decorate this classroom? It's a little bare...but I have some string with me and we can use the wingardium leviosa charm to hang things quickly if you'd like?" She walked over to her satchel and took out party streamers and a 'Happy Birthday Roze' Banner'.

"Yeah yeah, you can stop wondering where I got all these things" She laughed, she was pretty sure that everyone was wondering how come she was always so prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back